Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee chico:

Thanks. A little forewarning would have been nice. Posting away..... LOL

Anyways this post was in regards to L being able to board a plane:

For sure!! After 9/11 there is more in place at airports regarding security. I would definately think they are all aware to be on the look out for this person.

Right????????????

Thanks chico!

You know, something else is bothering me.

Although it's not commonplace, Cpl could have been brought up on other charges stemming from the rape allegations (I use that term lightly, I fully believe he did rape her)

He could have been charged with Adultry. Military members are held to the standard (even though it may not seem like it) that adultry is a crime, and is punishable.

Thanks Chico!

Question brought over from other thread asked by Dallas....

"If this has already been addressed in a previous post, please forgive me. Do we know if Cesar Laurean has any past criminal history?"

On one of the news stations, can't remember which one, they discussed this and they said NO he doesn't.

He has received a medal for good conduct by the Marines. Wish we knew when!

Thanks chico!

You know, something else is bothering me.

Although it's not commonplace, Cpl could have been brought up on other charges stemming from the rape allegations (I use that term lightly, I fully believe he did rape her)

He could have been charged with Adultry. Military members are held to the standard (even though it may not seem like it) that adultry is a crime, and is punishable.

Oh yes! you are right! The military has very strict rules on adultry. Never thought of that!

gee chico:

For sure!! After 9/11 there is more in place at airports regarding security. I would definately think they are all aware to be on the look out for this person.

Right????????????

I was addressing that too, before we moved over.
The cams and all security around, I can't see him get on a plane....:rolleyes:

Good point, Ipswitch! Could be. Is the least of his worries now tho, huh?

LD..The Sheriff just said that to make a point. He certainly doesn't think he is on a plane or tried to get on one, imo. He was being flippant with the media when he said all that. He was saying that because they do not know where he is that he cannot say what form of transportation he is taking.

And Thanks, Chico!!

RE the laci and connor law, I'm wondering, if since a soldier is considered "government property", and therefore federal, under this theory could he then be charged with the murder of the fetus/baby even if it wouldn't apply to NC law? (Goodness, my son came by then my parents came by for a visit, I'm off line for about an hour and it takes about that long to catch up!) Busy server today, huh?

gee chico:

Right????????????
He'd have to be totally stupid to go near an airport, imo. It was bad enough he was supposedly on a bus where the public could spot him. I'm wondering if he hasn't already made it into Mexico if he's on a freight train?

Good point, Ipswitch! Could be. Is the least of his worries now tho, huh?

LD..The Sheriff just said that to make a point. He certainly doesn't think he is on a plane or tried to get on one, imo. He was being flippant with the media when he said all that.

And Thanks, Chico!!

Tks, for clearing that up.
So no buss or plane, then he'd have to steal a car/truck/motorcycle to get to Mexico..

Just thinking here. I wonder how much money he has left? We know he withdrew 400 on the 24th. ANd now being on the run since Friday buying a Bus ticket I do not think he is on a plane.Plus he can not use Credit cards as he is being watch super close now.

Thanks Chico!

Question brought over from other thread asked by Dallas....

"If this has already been addressed in a previous post, please forgive me. Do we know if Cesar Laurean has any past criminal history?"

On one of the news stations, can't remember which one, they discussed this and they said NO he doesn't.

He has received a medal for good conduct by the Marines. Wish we knew when!

No he doesn't have any criminal record, other the rape allegations from Maria. Also Cpl. received Navy Achievement Medal, better known to military as a NAM, which is pretty OORAH!

RE the laci and connor law, I'm wondering, if since a soldier is considered "government property", and therefore federal, under this theory could he then be charged with the murder of the fetus/baby even if it wouldn't apply to NC law? (Goodness, my son came by then my parents came by for a visit, I'm off line for about an hour and it takes about that long to catch up!) Busy server today, huh?
I had a little problem with the busy server too :) I think it was mentioned on Nancy's show or somewhere in the media that he still could be charged under the Federal law, but I'm not sure what aspect makes him eligible.

From Ember on the last thread:
Wouldn't the saw cause the blood to spray everywhere....kind of like throwing water into a fan? Or did it continue to really squirt after the saw was off? Just trying to figure this all out.

In his case it was afterwards. He was standing in front of the saw and it must have just been a second or two that he leaned into it before he pulled back. The blood increased with his heart rate. Less when he was calm.

Hope that makes sense.

I asked this last night I believe before thread 3 started. We have some sleuthers here that know how to get personal information on people. We really don't have any on Laurean and Christine. Laurean has aliases according to a post mentioned on thread 3. Has anyone run any back ground checks? Anyone contacted law enforcement yet? It might be best to wait to bombard LE with our little hintsy tips and questions after he's caught for I'm sure their overwhelmed at this particular moment.

I'm starting to think Christine has been promised some kind of immunity for her cooperation, what a shame. I believe she has some involvement if not lots. The sheer violent bludgeoning of this pregnant woman and baby reeks of female crimes.

We should be getting details soon about the manner of death, autopsy.

Just thinking here. I wonder how much money he has left? We know he withdrew 400 on the 24th. ANd now being on the run since Friday buying a Bus ticket I do not think he is on a plane.Plus he can not use Credit cards as he is being watch super close now.

is screwed now! :woohoo: They have to catch him today. I just wish we knew more, like where he is and where his truck is!

The $400. was probably spent long ago! I have no idea how much money he left home with and LE hasn't said anything about him withdrawing money from his own bank accounts. We don't know what he did with his truck either.

I still don't understand why he took a buss. Stupid, but good for LE.:)

He could of taken plates off of another truck and drove.
If someone took mine(I never look at them), I probably wouldn't know.

Back to him stealing a car/truck/motorcycle now.

We need another presser with some new and relevant info! I'm going nuts over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123