Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier - he may NOT have been in Shreveport at all...ever.
Eyewitness accounts are often faulty and I am assuming the checked the buses going OUT of Shreveport and did NOT find him on ANY of them.

"Brown cautioned late Sunday that his detectives were still working to confirm the sightings, backing away from earlier assurances that the witness accounts were genuine. But he was confident Laurean would soon be in custody."

If he left Thursday night (and not at 4AM Friday) he is already in Mexico - you DO NOT need a passport to get into Mexico - and in many cases NO ID IS CHECKED. You need a DL or Passport to get OUT of Mexico into the US - but NOT to get into Mexico. I have friends who go every MONTH and the crossings INTO Mexico are VERY VERY LAX.

He speaks fluent (and is a native speaker) Spanish, has dual citizenship, probably has extended family IN MEXICO and had motive, means and opportunity to escape to Mexico where the DP will be taken off the table if he is apprehended. He has not been seen (with a positive ID) since he left the base sometime on Thursday. He could easily be in Mexico City by now by car or bus.

By my way of thinking is either in Mexico or has offed himself somewhere along the way. If he was in Shreveport at midnight he is a long way from there by now - he has had 24 hours and no-one has laid eyes on him. I am beginning to doubt though, that he was EVER in Shreveport. I still think he left Thursday and by Friday AM was far far away and closing in on the Mexican border.

My Opinion

Wonder when wifey would say she last saw him...being that now it's suspected he wan't at work Thursday either?
I think she bought him time and will be joining him in Mexico.

As I said earlier - he may NOT have been in Shreveport at all...ever.
Eyewitness accounts are often faulty and I am assuming the checked the buses going OUT of Shreveport and did NOT find him on ANY of them.

"Brown cautioned late Sunday that his detectives were still working to confirm the sightings, backing away from earlier assurances that the witness accounts were genuine. But he was confident Laurean would soon be in custody."

If he left Thursday night (and not at 4AM Friday) he is already in Mexico - you DO NOT need a passport to get into Mexico - and in many cases NO ID IS CHECKED. You need a DL or Passport to get OUT of Mexico into the US - but NOT to get into Mexico. I have friends who go every MONTH and the crossings INTO Mexico are VERY VERY LAX.

He speaks fluent (and is a native speaker) Spanish, has dual citizenship, probably has extended family IN MEXICO and had motive, means and opportunity to escape to Mexico where the DP will be taken off the table if he is apprehended. He has not been seen (with a positive ID) since he left the base sometime on Thursday. He could easily be in Mexico City by now by car or bus.

By my way of thinking is either in Mexico or has offed himself somewhere along the way. If he was in Shreveport at midnight he is a long way from there by now - he has had 24 hours and no-one has laid eyes on him. I am beginning to doubt though, that he was EVER in Shreveport. I still think he left Thursday and by Friday AM was far far away and closing in on the Mexican border.

My Opinion

--->>>Interested in knowing how you came by the dual citizenship for
CPL ?

This link was posted by Indy Gal on closed thread #4

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/alert/laurean_ca.htm

It appears to be the FBI wanted poster, huh ?, and shows his birthplace as UNKNOWN.

I now suspect that he was allowed to join the Marines, being an illegal alien WHO graduated from High School in America.

Does joining our military as an Illegal Immigrant allow one to have dual citizenship?

About the tatoo, it looks as though it may be a duplication of pattern for the medieval knife sharp discs that were thrown at your enemy to wound them. I have seen such discs at the medieval fairs that happen all across America in the summertime. They are called Renaisance sp? Festivals.

I guess you were right, Flowerchild! As cautious as that Sheriff has been, I am really surprised. Earlier, they did seem very certain it was him in Shreveport, LA. (Must be true that all Marines on a bus look alike! LOL)

As much as this case has been botched from the beginning, I had hope that it couldn't get any worse with all the different entities working together on it now. No such luck.

I think LE should go after the wife swinging until she comes up with some real truth, start leaning on those Lawyers of his, and go after his family. If he has escaped to Mexico, I would have to believe all of the above knew something beforehand and/or helped him get away.

Where did you find that he has dual citizenship? I keep looking and haven't seen it.

He has dual citizenship because he was BORN IN MEXICO according to the info from LE and his wife/family. He is probably a NATURALIZED citizen - his family obviously became citizens at some point before he turned 18. His specific birthplace may be unknown (city) but he was born in Mexico somewhere.

--->>>Interested in knowing how you came by the dual citizenship for
CPL ?

This link was posted by Indy Gal on closed thread #4

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/alert/laurean_ca.htm

It appears to be the FBI wanted poster, huh ?, and shows his birthplace as UNKNOWN.

I now suspect that he was allowed to join the Marines, being an illegal alien WHO graduated from High School in America.

Does joining our military as an Illegal Immigrant allow one to have dual citizenship?

Immigrants can enlist in the U.S. Armed Forces, but they have to be legal immigrants. They do not get automatic citizenship; however if we are involved in a foreign conflict for a year of their service, they do not have to wait the usual amount of time to become naturalized, if they so choose. They do have to go through the normal paperwork, tests, requirements (except time) etc. They are not required to become citizens of the U.S.

Well...we know for certain that he is not in police custody. They better be keeping a CLOSE eye on his wife.

In the below link article it state that the bus was headed from LA. to TX. The media outlet that said TX to LA. had it backwards.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=2459392

Witnesses said they saw Marine Cpl. Cesar Armando Laurean was seen at a Shreveport, La., station Saturday night, Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown said. The bus Laurean was riding was headed to Texas, but police don't know if he continued on that route, he said.

This info might have some bearing/interest on his citizenship:

The following are the requirements for enlistment into the Regular and reserve Marine Corps.

a. For an applicant that’s going regular Marine Corps, the applicant must be a United States
Citizen, or an Alien who has:

1) A lawful Permanent Resident of the United States and is in possession of one of the following forms of evidence of that status:
(a) An un-expired form I-551, before December 1997 also known as an Alien Registration Card, and after December 1997 also known as a Permanent Resident Card.
(b) An I-94 Arrival / Departure Record on which is stamped in red ink on the lower right hand corner the words “Processed for I-551” stamp.
(c) A passport from their country of nationality in which is stamped in red ink on one of the pages a “Processed for I-551” stamp.

2) Established a bona fide residence.

3) Established a home of record in the United States.

b. For an applicant that’s going reserve Marine Corps, the applicant must be a citizen of the United States; or

1) Have been lawfully admitted into the United States for permanent residence and have applied or intend to apply for United States Citizenship.

2) Have previously served in the Armed Forces or in the National Security Training Corps.

3) Be a Canadian-born American Indian who has fulfilled the prerequisites in paragraph 3221.1c, (MPPM page 3-25)

I would be a bit uncertain about him holding dual citizenship because if his job requires him to have any level of security clearance, a dual citizenship would make this extremely difficult, if not impossble to obtain.

Just MHO :)

According to Craig on Geraldo Show, the guy who reported it did not report it until he got to Texas. He said Cesar was on the bus and got off in Shreveport.
The Texas police then called the Shreveport police. At least, that is how I understood it.

Kimberly Guilfoyle is talking about the case on Fox.

It is very scary to me that this Marine hasn't been found by the MARINE CORP! If they can't bring back one of their own accused of such a crime, what does this say about our military?! They did drop the ball in the Rape case which in turn set him up to murder her and now they possibly allowed their Marine to skip the country. Where are the Marines who should be out tracking this ?

They usually don't go out on foot looking for a missing soldier if they suspect he is awol. Obviously his ssn will be tagged so trying to get employment again will be nearly impossible and he will be tracked that way & whatever town he is trying to get a job in they will just send their local LE to pick him up and send him back to the base for punishment which will more then likely just be extra duty, loss of rank and pay and then dishcharge.. I don't know if that is how it always is but I know someone who didn't want to go to Iraq so he went awol and this is what happened to him...

Maybe it is time they started going out on foot looking for suspects who rape then kill other soldiers and burn them with their babies! They helped create this monster.

Great! Aren't those the same people who didn't take her rape allegations seriously in the first place?

Kimberly Guilfoyle is talking about the case on Fox.

It is very scary to me that this Marine hasn't been found by the MARINE CORP! If they can't bring back one of their own accused of such a crime, what does this say about our military?! They did drop the ball in the Rape case which in turn set him up to murder her and now they possibly allowed their Marine to skip the country. Where are the Marines who should be out tracking this ?

Seems like the Marine Corp has kept their distance from this situation from the get go!? He's been accused of raping a fellow soldier, and she's due to testify and no one in the Corp is keeping an eye on either one of them? And from what I understand, the Sheriff wouldnt file a MP report when her mom called , cause the Marine's didnt consider her missing yet?
Please correct what info I have wrong, I am just getting caught up on this, there are alot of threads to read to get everything straight, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow