Christina Laurean

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
His comments (Sheriff Brown) on the wife to me were glaring with the reality she has been telling them she had no involvement, but they don't believe her story. It also makes me believe they do not have an immunity agreement with her...yet. The Sheriff was making that clear in the statement he made about her being a witness TODAY. As they are gathering evidence in this case, they are also questioning her knowledge and involvement. She could very well be a player and everything she has done was to set up her husband for killing the woman who threatened her life as she knew it. The only thing we know for certain is that she is a former Marine.

I have questions for her:

1. How long have you known about Maria L. and how did you gain this knowledge? Did you have personal contact with Maria? What was your knowledge of the rape charges against your husband? When did you find out about her pregnancy? Were you aware they were waiting on her child to be born to determine paternity and it would be a key element in that case? Were you aware of the protective orders taken out against your husband?
2. Were you jealous? Your husband possibly either raped or had an affair with Maria. Either way, you have been betrayed if the child turns out to be his. Were you angry when you found he had been accused? Did you ever confront Maria about the charges or the child she was carrying?
3. Where were you when this woman was being brutally slain in your home?
4. Where did you think your husband was during this time?
5. Where was your child?
6. When this woman went missing, your husband was seen parking her car in your driveway. Did you see the vehicle? Did you ever drive or ride in the vehicle? Did you ever ask your husband who the vehicle belonged to or why he was driving it? Did you go with your husband to leave the vehicle where it was found by LE?
7. Did you purchase a bus ticket to El Paso, TX on Dec. 15th?
8. What reason did your husband give for tearing out part of your back fence and burning it in your backyard? Digging a "cavity"? Was the the hole in the back fence the reason you then took your dog and child to the front yard? Was this "fire pit" used for a BBQ after Dec. 15th? Who attended?
9. Where is the bedding or furniture from the room where they found blood evidence? Carpeting? Clothes that could have been out and may have blood on them? Lamps? You have blood on your ceiling and in another place in your home. Obviously, blood did not just appear on the ceiling and not on other things in the room. What is missing from your home since Dec. 15th?
10. Someone tried to clean it up the mess, did you help? Where are the rags, the mop, the gloves, or anything else used in this attempt such as trash bags? Who bought the bleach or other items to clean this horrific scene? Who bought the paint? Did you help with the painting as a neighbor has suggested? Where are the receipts and what dates were all of the above items purchased?
11. After finding the note left by your husband, why didn't you pick up the phone immediately and dial 911? Did you go into the backyard to investigate his claims? How long did you stay in the home after finding out a woman was brutally murdered in your home? Did you see your husband on the day he left? What time and what did you discuss?

These are questions I would want answers to for starters. You would think that LE has already asked her, but also in the Sheriff's interviews...he has implied for now they are not asking the hard questions of her, but allowing her to provide information and stick to her story. I would consider it giving her enough rope myself. They don't want her to "lawyer up". When they find him, they want to hear his side of the story and see if he implicates her in this murder.

Please feel free to move your posts over here about Christina Laurean's inconsistent statements and actions. We need to take a close look at her involvement, if any, in this case.

Christina is really sounding off my hinky meter. If she truly didn't know what happend then where was she when he murderd her in their home? Where was she when he was cleaning up that whole mess? where was she when he was burning Maria and baby in their backyard? Did she really wake up to find a note from her husband at 4;00 am or did she help him escape and he really left at a different time?

Christina is really sounding off my hinky meter. If she truly didn't know what happend then where was she when he murderd her in their home? Where was she when he was cleaning up that whole mess? where was she when he was burning Maria and baby in their backyard? Did she really wake up to find a note from her husband at 4;00 am or did she help him escape and he really left at a different time?

Per Christina's father she had a conversation with him trying to get him to turn himself in before he left. I can't understand why she didn't call the police immediately instead of waiting until she "found" his note.

Things that make me go hmmmmmmm . . . how on earth could Christina miss:

Husband in a flurry of activity painting rooms and ceilings.
Husband cleaning house.
Husband doing landscaping.
Husband burning stuff in a firepit.
Strange car in driveway.

cali, mine, too. I just don't see how she wouldn't be suspicious about fresh paint and the side of the fence being ripped out. I have never cleaned massive amounts of blood off of walls, but wouldn't it leave some residual stain? Wouldn't she have noticed that the walls were clean or smelled the cleaning products?

Did the neighbors say the Laurean's also have a dog? If the yard is fenced, you would assume the dog was able to run around in the backyard prior to and now wouldn't be able to. How did keep the dog from digging in the back and wouldn't wife ask WTH is the deal with taking the fence down? It just seems to me that she would ask him what was up with all that. I think she knew and certainly could be an accomplice.

Husband cleaning house.
Strange car in driveway.

i'm with cali...Christina is starting to sound off my hinkey meter, but i need to know more....see, i can lay most of the above off on Christina possibly being stupid/gullible/naive, so in love with Cesar that she could take him for his word about things....like Cesar was the type to have an answer for everything & it's possible she would simply believe him.....there ARE women out there like this......i need to know where she was on the 15th of Dec

eta....the only problem i have w/Christina right now is, she said she found the note at 4 am, but the neighbor is positive that Christina & Cesar were outside talking at 6:30 am, the day he fled....that bothers me

eta again....course it's possible she found the note at 4 am....woke up while Cesar was getting ready to flee...as he was going outside, she followed & they argued, & that's what the neighbor heard....?

Husband cleaning house.
Strange car in driveway.

I forgot about the strange car in the driveway golfmom! Now how in the world did she "miss" that?

i'm with cali...Christina is starting to sound off my hinkey meter, but i need to know more....see, i can lay most of the above off on Christina possibly being stupid/gullible/naive, so in love with Cesar that she could take him for his word about things....like Cesar was the type to have an answer for everything & it's possible she would simply believe him.....there ARE women out there like this......i need to know where she was on the 15th

eta....the only problem i have w/Christina right now is, she said she found the note at 4 am, but the neighbor is positive that Christina & Cesar were outside talking at 6:30 am, the day he fled....that bothers me

eta again....course it's possible she found the note at 4 am....woke up while Cesar was getting ready to flee...as he was going outside, she followed & they argued, & that's what the neighbor heard....?

I know what you mean Close, we need to know where she was on the 15th. If she wasn't home for an entire day then maybe. I just think the whole process of murdering Maria and cleaning and painting the scene and burning her in the backyard would take a long time. For her not to know she would have had to have bee gone at least a day.

I know what you mean Close, we need to know where she was on the 15th. If she wasn't home for an entire day then maybe. I just think the whole process of murdering Maria and cleaning and painting the scene and burning her in the backyard would take a long time. For her not to know she would have had to have bee gone at least a day.

exactly....i really wish this info would get leaked by someone...we need leaks!!!...seems we'd have a clearer picture, as far as Christina goes...

So, do you think that she had her conversation asking him to turn himself in prior to or after finding the note? hmmm or is it possible she found the note and called him before alerting LE ? ? ?

I forgot about the strange car in the driveway golfmom! Now how in the world did she "miss" that?

I cannot believe that Christina did not recognize the car of the woman who was claiming to have had an affair with her husband, let alone claiming he raped her.

So, do you think that she had her conversation asking him to turn himself in prior to or after finding the note? hmmm or is it possible she found the note and called him before alerting LE ? ? ?

gosh, i guess all of the above is possible.....it's just that the neighbor said his wife was positive she heard Cesar & Christina talking, apparently loudly, at 6:30 am, sooooooo i'm starting to think that Christina alerted LE after arguing with Cesar about leaving...didn't someone say that Christina didn't notify LE about the note until around 8 am????......the neighbor said Cesar's truck was gone out of the drive by 8 that morning also....

gosh, i guess all of the above is possible.....it's just that the neighbor said his wife was positive she heard Cesar & Christina talking, apparently loudly, at 6:30 am, sooooooo i'm starting to think that Christina alerted LE after arguing with Cesar about leaving...didn't someone say that Christina didn't notify LE about the note until around 8 am????......the neighbor said Cesar's truck was gone out of the drive by 8 that morning also....

We need a timeline for Christina as well, but obviously need a lot more information. My understanding was she reported to the base command and then in turn they contacted local LE. :bang:

I cannot believe that Christina did not recognize the car of the woman who was claiming to have had an affair with her husband, let alone claiming he raped her.

do you think there could have been a way for her to not know about the rape allegation?...i mean, couldn't the military have kept all of this to themselves as part of a privacy thing?...i don't know how those things work, but i wouldn't think the military would have to call his wife & tell her about it....i seriously doubt that Cesar told her anything....

are you thinking that Maria called & told Christina that she was carrying Cesar's child?

Husband cleaning house.
Strange car in driveway.

I have to play devil's advocate a little bit... sorry.... lol.

I think whether she would have noticed these things or not, has a lot to do with the way Cesar and Christina used to live. I have missed a lot about this and am playing catch-up, so forgive me if it was said elsewhere already. But,

if I look at how me and my husband live:
- we both clean house, so that wouldn't seem strange to me
- our house isn't 'done', so whenever he feels like it or had a slow day at work, I can walk in on him painting walls/doors/ceilings
- he's the one that does our landscaping (what little we have ;))
- he's always burning something or other in the firepit to reduce trash (yes he's trying to be environmentally safe with what he burns)
- somehow when someone needs to park their car for a while, it always ends up it our house. We have the space for it. It's always his family or buddies and I don't even bother to ask who's it is anymore, as long as it isn't in my way, lol.

Now I don't know if you can apply all or any of this to their living situation, BUT I am just saying, when I look at those things they don't neccessarily strike me as odd. If you're not used to your husband doing anything around the house, you're bound to look at that list different than me.... and since we're all different here... KWIM? Just wanted to throw this out here. (And since people were asking HOW could she have missed that? Well... *points up* lol).

ETA I'm also not saying she missed it, from what I've read I don't think any of this was the case with them, I think she knows more, haven't definitely made up my mind about what I really think her role was in this (only afterwards cleaning up or in the whole thing) BUT I think she was involved.

We need a timeline for Christina as well, but obviously need a lot more information. My understanding was she reported to the base command and then in turn they contacted local LE. :bang:
I would LOVE to hear the timeline of her events for Dec. 14th until she turned in the note to the base. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni