Bumper Nuts

I am in Texas and see them A LOT. I hate them. My kids ask "What is that?" and I usually avoid the question and change the subject. They really are not appropriate for children to view...and I am not uptight usually but I really jsut think they are stupid and disgusting, but hey--soemone is buying them...

What do they do?.......forgive me, I can be a bit thick at times:)

Nothing--they do nothing! They are just vile! haha

Thanks Linette..I was wondering why I couldnt work out a use for them:)

haha, I used to think they meant they cut off thier nuts for their truck etc... who knows??? Someone is making a lot of money off of these nasty little things!

I thought they were some type of beanbag when I first saw them:p

OMG, I think I saw those hanging off the back of a pickup truck a couple years ago. I may have even gotten a picture. I knew what they resembled, but I was wondering what the heck they were supposed to be / what their purpose was! LOL :eek:

Oh yeah, we just seen these the other day. Luckily my kids didn't pay attention but my husband thought it was funny. I thought it was stupid.
But, I did laugh! LOL.

I have seen them and think they are stupid too- but I think what is even "stupidier" is the fact our government is taking time to make it an issue- I feel the same way about the Baseball players steroid use--- WHY IS THIS SOMETHING THE GOV HAS TO DEAL WITH ?? lol-I rather see them taking time to figure out more important issues at this time- IE foreclosures,interest rates, economy, Iraq, elections....etc-etc-etc-etc--:crazy:

I have seen them and think they are stupid too- but I think what is even "stupidier" is the fact our government is taking time to make it an issue- I feel the same way about the Baseball players steroid use--- WHY IS THIS SOMETHING THE GOV HAS TO DEAL WITH ?? lol-I rather see them taking time to figure out more important issues at this time- IE foreclosures,interest rates, economy, Iraq, elections....etc-etc-etc-etc--:crazy:

AMEN SISTA!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Completely agree!

A lot of people have them here and I think its not appropriate because children are very curious and want to know.

Living in Colorado, in the boonies, pickups are a way of life. It's nothing to see a little old lady driving a big 1 ton to town to shop. I've only seen one set on a truck around here.

We went to the National Western Stock Show this past weekend in Denver. This is a major national event and lasts 3 weeks. Been going on for 102 years. There are hundreds of exhibitors selling something, including "bumper nuts". I was rather suprised when we passed the Ford booth. Every single truck was sporting these balls. I suppose they were meant to show how "tough" the trucks were, LOL. Didn't bother me though.

I really think Virginia is rather silly for thinking of banning them. If I remember, it's illegal also in Virginia to have a radar detector. This proposed law as well as the anti-detector law affects those driving through as will as residents. It's silly.

As for kids out here, if they live anywhere in the country, they participate in all farm cattle activities, including castrating young bulls, so they know what's what on a daily basis.

silly for government of any state to waste the taxpayers money on these silly things. i havent seen them in real life, most of the trucks have much worse stuff painted or hanging from them lol.

just silliness ...

I think that they're rather stupid and I tend to think likewise of the owner of the vehicle that they're on. But I see no need to waste taxpayer money to ban them.

Children learned more raunchy truth from Bill Clinton's highly publicized excapades with Monica, the cigars and the altoids than from Ford or Chevy Trucks...yet our government wants to regulate this!!!...???...!!! Give the taxpayers a break...:crazy:

Tacky indeed, but if this turns into a regulation, will they regulate those men that wear jogging pants, bicycle shorts, etc, that show the same exact thing as those bumbernuts? LoL At least the bumpernuts are fake LoL...

Tacky indeed, but if this turns into a regulation, will they regulate those men that wear jogging pants, bicycle shorts, etc, that show the same exact thing as those:laugh: bumbernuts? LoL At least the bumpernuts are :laugh:fake LoL...

Toooooooooo funny....:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back