IN - Sex abuse may have led to 3yo boy's death, 13 Nov 2004

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
POLICE: Officials say sodomy may have triggered 3-year-old's heart attack.

BY DEBORAH LAVERTY
Times Staff Writer

CROWN POINT -- Sexual abuse may have contributed to the November death of a 3-year-old Merrillville boy who had a history of heart problems, officials said Friday.

"The rectal injuries could have contributed to his death," Lake County Chief Deputy Coroner Jeff Wells said. "His heart was unstable to begin with, and yes this could have thrown it over the edge. There is a possibility that he could have had a heart attack while being sodomized."

Police are continuing to investigate the death, but have no single suspect, Merrillville Detective Sgt. Don Toth said.

No DNA evidence was found and the boy was in the care of more than one person prior to his death, he said. Efforts by The Times to reach the boy's relatives Friday were unsuccessful.

Wells said an autopsy showed the boy suffered rectal injuries just prior to the heart attack. He was found not breathing about 11 a.m. Nov. 13 inside his home in the 3900 block of West 78th Court.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_96c31cb4-4bba-5c7e-aef4-c9075ef9ef8b.html

How awful! They need to turn whoever did this over to the guys in prision. Just sickening.

When the police find this scum that did this to this poor little boy, I hope they charge him (or her) with involuntary manslaughter on top of the child sexual abuse charges.

That poor little boy.. I can't imagine what he went through.
I hope the b@stard that did this FRIES.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back