Questions and Answers ONLY with sources!!!

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am so behind on reading. Thought a thread for QUESTIONS from posters like me would be a good idea.

POST YOUR QUESTION WITH NO
PERSONAL COMMENT

THEN IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER
POST IT With a BRIEF synopsis

THEN THEN THEN --> POST THE LINK so we can read in full. :boohoo: :rolleyes:

Question # 1.

WHEN DID start borrowing or purchasing LARGE AMOUNTS OF CHARCOAL for his Christmas BBQ?

4. What was the last day that Maria officially worked?

a. Was Maria on military pregnancy leave and NOT working?

4. What was the last day that Maria officially worked?

a. Was Maria on military pregnancy leave and NOT working?

http://www.newbernsj.com/news/lauterbach_38149___article.html/lcpl_cpl.html

On Friday, December 14, 2007, LCpl Lauterbach reported to work as normal. The work day ended at 12 noon as the command was having a Christmas party. Attendance was not mandatory and LCpl Lauterbach elected not to attend. That morning Sgt Durham saw her car at the home when leaving for work.

#5.
How long had Maria been at that duty station when the rape/encounter happend?

#5.
How long had Maria been at that duty station when the rape/encounter happend?

LCpl Maria Lauterbach was born in Orange City, Florida. Her home of record when she joined the Marine Corps in July of 2005 was Vandalia, Ohio. She graduated from Boot Camp in September of 2006 and was trained as a Personnel Clerk. This was her first duty station after completing her required training. She had not deployed in support of the Global War on Terrorism. She was promoted to Lance Corporal on February 1st, 2007, and her record indicates she was a solid Marine.

http://www.newbernsj.com/news/lauterbach_38149___article.html/lcpl_cpl.html

Question # 1.

WHEN DID start borrowing or purchasing LARGE AMOUNTS OF CHARCOAL for his Christmas BBQ?

No answer to this question yet.

#6 er

What date did Maria's car show up in driveway that the neighbor saw?

#6 er

What date did Maria's car show up in driveway that the neighbor saw?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1914789&postcount=195

Posted by SEVEN:

Interview w/Laurean's Neighbor
Watch the video of Laurean's next-door neighbor @
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/#

It's part-way down the page, under the heading "Murdered Marine Mystery."

Greta's stand-in starts out talking about cast-off on the ceiling and walls, then introduces the interview, during which neighbor (name sounds like "Richard Allander") gives this info:

1. Laurean was having a bonfire in his backyard on Christmas Eve.
2. Laurean borrowed a shovel from Allander @ 12/16.
3. 12/16 or 12/17 Allander saw Laurean driving Maria's car.
4. Christina talked to Allander's wife frequently and, sometime after Christmas, Xtina mentioned that she and "stellar" <gag> would be painting inside the house.
5. Last time Allander saw Xtina Laurean: Thursday, Jan. 10.
6. Allander's wife saw Cesar Laurean in his driveway, getting ready to leave @ 6:30 a.m. Fri Jan 11 when she took her dogs for a walk.

Allander said he saw the removal of the bodies from beginning to end, said he never wants to see anything like that again.

Repeating same question:

What was Christina's work schedule on Dec 14?
DID Christina WORK THE MORNING of the Marine Christmas Party?

---------
#Repeating Little Deer Question:

#8 HOW late did MARINE PARTY GO?

JUST Q.'s and A's with posted links please & brief synopsis of link posted.

hey Camper...i posted a link relating to the weather, for the month of December, in Jacksonville NC, over on the 'burned body' thread for you .....(earlier today)

What was Christina's work schedule on Dec 14?

I don't know what Christina's work schedule was but per NG show, they just said that she attended the Marine Christmas party that night. She expected her husband to show up but he didn't. Then she went home.

The question then was, 'what did she find when she went home?'

This will probably be on NG transcript later tonite or tomorrow for today.

Hope this helps,
fran

Question:

Did this party start at Noon and go on until night time??

Do we have any times of the party anywhere? Has it been stated yet?

#9 What DATE did neighbor say was digging in yard when he said 'planting' flowers?

#10 Hole where body found was HUGE, DID Dig it all by himself in one day?

#11 What did Christina think of the 'flower planting' hole digging? Did she know about or WHY the hole was being dug?

I BRING THESE QUESTIONS HERE TO ASK ONLY AND WHEN OR IF ANSWERS ARE KNOWN POST LINKS HERE WITH A SHORT SYNOPSIS OF THE LINK. KEEPING IT SIMPLE HERE. NO CONVERSATION DO IT ON OTHER THREADS. THANKS.

#10. LE is going to dig the hole much deeper and wider to get all the evidence that could be present. This does not mean he dug the hole anywhere near this size.

(I don't mind answering questions, but I would spend hours going back to find all the links etc. Sorry..not happening, Camper. : ))

I don't know what Christina's work schedule was but per NG show, they just said that she attended the Marine Christmas party that night. She expected her husband to show up but he didn't. Then she went home.

The question then was, 'what did she find when she went home?';

This will probably be on NG transcript later tonite or tomorrow for today.

Hope this helps,
fran

Thanks Fran! :)

Okay, it's available. This is the link to all Nancy Grace transcripts on CNN ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

No answer on bolded question posed above.

Also - not stated if the Christmas party at the Base was in the evening or started sometime after 12 noon. No timeframe given.

O/T comment:

So much of Grace's show is simply "opinion" from guests - and meant to be considerably more tabloidish & purposefully controversial than say, "On the Record".

I noted numerous mistakes stated by these "supposedly in-the-know experts" in this latest 1/17 transcript when these pundits were discussing facts .. and stating much "opinion".

For "Facts" - I would rely far more on Greta's straight forward questions with knowledgeable people (LE spokesman) who actually deliver accurate information - or say they cannot comment on specific evidence. JMHO

Camper, If I locate links to any of the questions above - I will certainly post them here on your thread. Kudos to you - a thread with questions & accurate info requiring corroboration!

Rum Tum

[
QUOTE=Rum Tum Tugger;1921270]Thanks Fran! :)

Okay, it's available. This is the link to all Nancy Grace transcripts on CNN ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

No answer on bolded question posed above.

Also - not stated if the Christmas party at the Base was in the evening or started sometime after 12 noon. No timeframe given.

O/T comment:

So much of Grace's show is simply "opinion" from guests - and meant to be considerably more tabloidish & purposefully controversial than say, "On the Record".

I noted numerous mistakes stated by these "supposedly in-the-know experts" in this latest 1/17 transcript when these pundits were discussing facts .. and stating much "opinion".

For "Facts" - I would rely far more on Greta's straight forward questions with knowledgeable people (LE spokesman) who actually deliver accurate information - or say they cannot comment on specific evidence. JMHO

Camper, If I locate links to any of the questions above - I will certainly post them here on your thread. Kudos to you - a thread with questions & accurate info requiring corroboration!

Rum Tum
[/QUOTE]

Below is what was stated from news article at fox.

Christina Laurean told police she was at a Christmas party for her husband's Marine unit during the late afternoon and evening of December 15, Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown told CNN. Her husband did not attend the party, she told authorities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back