AL - Ian Whittaker for child *advertiser censored*, Mobile, June 2007

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Ian Whittaker the reclusive man who was arrested during a sting involving child *advertiser censored* got in my opinion a slap on the wrist. Interesting that once again some freak won't take responsibility. This guy said he is sorry and he never hurt anyone. Dude, you buy child *advertiser censored*. Yeah, you hurt alot of people. Namely kids. During this sting cops found 20,000 online ACCOUNTS registered at a company seeling child *advertiser censored*. Yes, 20,000 accounts. Something has to be done about this scourge and giving some backward creep like this a lousy three years and change ain't helping.http://www.al.com/news/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/news/1200565008312380.xml&coll=3

Good heavens, did they find the other 19,999 people registered at that one child *advertiser censored* site?! :eek: Can you imagine the work involved to track all of those individuals down?

This guy had 5-6 boxes of child *advertiser censored* MOVIES. Sicko. Let him sit in jail and be sorry.

That is not nearly enough time for what this perv was doing!!! This type of thing is never going to stop until the courts start giving out punishments that fits the crime.:behindbar

Let's see, he sat in one room for 20+ years viewing and collecting child *advertiser censored*...3 1/2 years in a special facility that deals with sex addicts should help...:confused:

Our justice system at its finest. They do not care about our kids. They just want to be PC and try to help these poor perverted souls heal so they can get right back out and rape our kids. Oh, he didnt rape anyone? No, but he got a sexual thrill from watching it!

Good heavens, did they find the other 19,999 people registered at that one child *advertiser censored* site?! :eek: Can you imagine the work involved to track all of those individuals down?

This guy had 5-6 boxes of child *advertiser censored* MOVIES. Sicko. Let him sit in jail and be sorry.

They can hire me to find them other 19,999 people. Heck, I'd do it for free if I had the money and time. Yeah, the media seems to portraying him like some poor lost soul. Once again the offender doesn't take responsibility. He never hurt anyone he says. They seriously don't think anything is wrong with this. The c ompulsion has them reoffending time and agin and a lousy three and a half years is no detterant. The justice system has to step up here and give out some severe punishments letting these freaks know they ain't ever gonna see the light of day.

Filly, I'll work with you. I'm serious. This is just one site that had all these accounts and we know there's not enough officers on hand to track everyone down and make a case. I wonder if they'd outsource to WS? :D

Filly, I'll work with you. I'm serious. This is just one site that had all these accounts and we know there's not enough officers on hand to track everyone down and make a case. I wonder if they'd outsource to WS? :D

Honestly, Taximom. Who better to go looking for these depraved criminals than a couple of mom's sick of the harm caused by these subhumans? No doubt we'd work well together, and in eight hours would rack up quite a few of these creeps. Ya never know maybe LE will give us a shot.

Take it to one of the mods-I will help as well!!!

I tried to see it from his point of view. He was a recluse; he didn't have contact with anyone; is viewing old kiddie *advertiser censored* the same as wearing a fur coat from a thrift store? (Because the damage has already been done.) But no, these kids are probably still alive, and every time some other stranger sees the images, they're being violated again.

I tried to see it from his point of view. He was a recluse; he didn't have contact with anyone; is viewing old kiddie *advertiser censored* the same as wearing a fur coat from a thrift store? (Because the damage has already been done.) But no, these kids are probably still alive, and every time some other stranger sees the images, they're being violated again.

TR I hear what you are saying. No matter as even if these people are 70 years old it's still supply and demand. They may have passed. It don't matter. Victims are getting young and younger because of just that. Ya feed the depraved minds they want more, more, more. There's also big money to be made in that "industry" so that could put children at risk who may have never been at risk before all for the almighty buck. That guy had a computer. He didn't have to leave his house. Who knows if any children have ever been in his home? So he was a recluse, big whoop. Almost 100% of the time these guys find a way to not take responsibility. They just see it as harming a child.

This freak could have hurt kids physically himself over the years and just hasn't been caught. Who were his siblings when younger, who did he ever date or marry. There's some reason he became interested and the internet is fairly recent. His opinion of not hurting anyone or not being sorry just shows that he really doesn't have any empathy and is a psychopath who preys on others.

This freak could have hurt kids physically himself over the years and just hasn't been caught. Who were his siblings when younger, who did he ever date or marry. There's some reason he became interested and the internet is fairly recent. His opinion of not hurting anyone or not being sorry just shows that he really doesn't have any empathy and is a psychopath who preys on others.

TV, exactly. You stated that very well. No empathy. Nope, and the creep face as you said absolutely does not see it as he did anything wrong.

Me too. I can understand how a person could convince themselves that such behavior was not harming anyone. Of course, it is - as you point out - harmful, but many people who become addicted to *advertiser censored* talk about how easy it is to distance oneself emotionally from the fact that the photos and films are actual people. Objectification and depersonalization are well-known side effects of *advertiser censored* addiction.

In this man's case, it seems like he had distanced himself from all human contact period. I did think it was interesting that he stopped accessing internet *advertiser censored* once he was caught.

I wonder how it will be for him to go from absolute isolation to prison life. Based on the little information found in the article, I found the sentence to be reasonable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back