Brodsky is at it again!

kpass

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Drew Peterson and his attorney claim Stacy Peterson received a racy text message last September from a man who might be the key to discovering the missing Bolingbrook mother's whereabouts.

The message, supposedly sent to Stacy Peterson's cell phone at 9:47 a.m. Sept. 20, reads: "You my love are the hottest b ---- in the world. Thanks for ridding [sic] me like a bucking bronco last night."

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/745354,CST-NWS-boling17.article

With Drew being the fine cop he is/was...WHY didn't he get the phone number IF there were such a message?

I can't believe these two :liar: :liar:

Oh good grief! What will they think up next?:eek:

We all know that Drew was dogging every move Stacy made prior to her disappearance. Now we're supposed to believe this message got by him!:rolleyes: He knows exactly who sent that message, if there is one. Oh wait,............could it have been him?:confused:

What an idiot!

JMHO
fran

Drew Peterson and his attorney claim Stacy Peterson received a racy text message last September from a man who might be the key to discovering the missing Bolingbrook mother's whereabouts.

The message, supposedly sent to Stacy Peterson's cell phone at 9:47 a.m. Sept. 20, reads: "You my love are the hottest b ---- in the world. Thanks for ridding [sic] me like a bucking bronco last night."

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/745354,CST-NWS-boling17.article

With Drew being the fine cop he is/was...WHY didn't he get the phone number IF there were such a message?

I can't believe these two :liar: :liar:

I just read this on FOX news and came here to see what's been going on. I'm so ready for DP to be arrested and put where he belongs, :behindbar .

This is all just disgusting!!! I can't believe they are trying to "ruin her reputation" when she's not around to defend herself - it's horrifying!!! :furious:

Has he given 1 moment of thought to what the kids will go through with them putting things like this out?

VB

What a disgusting bustard this guy is. I don't know how Stacy's family resists taking a baseball bat to his smiling, droopy mug.

How does a poorly spelled, racy, text message prove he's innocent? (even if we could believe it)

In addition, I don't believe Stacy ever bought gas when he wasn't keeping tabs on her, there's no way she was actually sleeping with someone else without him knowing it.

Thanks for ridding [sic] me like a bucking bronco last night."

RIDING = Either DP & Brioschi can't spell OR they want everyone to think who ever sent the text message can't

This is, I think, a more complete article than the one posted above. At least, of the six or seven articles I have just read, it is most complete.

Drew reveals text message

some snips:

"Stacy's husband, embattled ex-cop Drew Peterson, claims he stumbled upon the message in mid-December when he was fiddling with the phone belonging to his son, Tommy.

"Stacy had gotten a new phone with a new carrier and changed SIM cards with Tommy," Peterson said.

Peterson said he was scrolling through his son's text messages when he discovered the racy message he says must have been sent to Stacy.

"I was just playing with the phone one day and I found it," Peterson said. "I was like, 'What the heck is this?'"

Peterson said he first thought the message was sent to his 15-year-old son, but realized Stacy was still using the phone Sept. 20. He also said he learned his son did not know how to access the text messages on his new phone."

"Peterson handed the information off to his attorney, Joel Brodsky. Brodsky said he forwarded it to state police.

A search warrant issued Jan. 3 grants police the authority to seize, search and analyze the purple Nextel Motorola Peterson turned over Dec. 20 and to delve into the accounts used to create the message."

"The message was sent through the Nextel messaging Web site, Brodsky said. Police have the e-mail address it was sent from, but it's not clear if authorities have used it to try to contact the sender.

"Basically, what this shows us is Stacy had a secret lover," Brodsky said. "Who is this guy? Is he missing?

"If this person is missing, then the mystery is solved," Brodsky pointed out. "If this person was just intimate with her, perhaps he'll have some information.""

AND, from this article:

Lawyer: Racy Message Proves Stacy Was Unfaithful

"Brodsky said his client turned over the phone to state police Dec. 20 after discovering the message in the device. A private detective hired by Peterson tracked the message to the Sprint Nextel Web site and on Jan. 3, a judge signed an Illinois State Police search warrant for "cellular telephone and online accounts which may contain evidence of the commission of First Degree Murder" and other crimes.

Sprint Nextel spokesman Dave DeVries said anyone can use the company's Web site to text-message subscribers without being required to log in or open an account. He declined to comment on whether it is possible to track who sent messages."

Oh brother. First of all, I don't know one 15 yr old that can't figure out how to get text messages from their phone, new or not.

Secondly, so what? Go find the originator of the message and interview him!

I have a least 1 or 2 sexually oriented messages come in on my cell phone per month from God knows who. They are obviously sent to the wrong number because I don't recognize the numbers they come from. If I get a lot from the same number I text them back to let them know, otherwise I delete it. (OK, once I saved one to ask my husband why he didn't text me things like that! lol )

Drew, just keep deflecting and denying. It'll all be put together some day, don't you worry.

Woow, omg, I just tried from my pc..You can do it......
Wonder if the LE thought of this...............:waitasec:

When you do that does it attach any kind of identifying info to the text? Such as the name entered or the phone number? Does it attach an IP addy to the message? A date? Can you back date it?

Does anyone here remember prank calls? You dial a random number and if the phone is answered you say some inane thing? Could this be a new kid thing to use the website to send random messages? Could it be a text sent to his kid? (even if the kid didn't know how to access text, doesn't mean he couldn't receive one)

Ok, just for giggles let's use our imagination and say that it is true. Let's just imagine that somehow, some way Stacy managed to find a way to get some free time away from kids and at a time when she thought that DrewP wouldn't be able to track her. And let's just say that she knew a guy that she could quickly jump into bed with and use up that little bit of free time. She supposedly would have given her number to the guy on a phone that she knew DrewP could access the info to. And she recieves a text message from him afterwards. She didn't delete the message? Was it really in Dec. when DrewP found the message? Or was that something that sent him over the edge and led up to Stacy's disappearance? For a controlling person, just the possibility that their spouse or gf might be unfaithful is enough to cause a murderous rage. A racy text message would be more than enough.

DrewP keeps fixating on Stacy being unfaithful. Some men do have that double standard that if a woman is unfaithful, they deserve what they get. They will kill an unfaithful spouse. And they do expect that everyone will agree with them that an unfaithful spouse deserves it. First DrewP pointed to Rosotto. Then the pastor. Now to an unknown person. I think he knew that message was there. And I think he knew the Rossoto messages were there. I think when he didn't get the reaction he wanted when the info about Rossoto's contacts were released that DrewP decided to come forward with this message. Because I think that if he publicly paints her as an unfaithful spouse that he thinks people will excuse whatever happened to her.

Unbelievable...so many ridiculous statements in these articles one doesn't know where to begin. Just smoke and mirrors again. I really wish the pastor would sue Brodsky ..he just can't seem to help himself from defaming people.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/745234,4_1_JO17_PETERSON_S1.article

SNIP/
"We know about Rossetto. Now there's another guy," Brodsky said. "Even Drew's friend Steve (Carcerano) said she would get provocatively dressed to see the pastor (of their church)."
/SNIP

(snip)

This is all just disgusting!!! I can't believe they are trying to "ruin her reputation" when she's not around to defend herself - it's horrifying!!! :furious:

I have to disagree with you. Stacy Peterson ruined her own reputation by sending those sleazy text messages to Scott Rossetto. IMHO she was cheating on Drew.

Food for thought: That may be why he was following her around. I don't know if he was attempting to "control" her, but maybe was just following her around to get to the truth??

I have to disagree with you. Stacy Peterson ruined her own reputation by sending those sleazy text messages to Scott Rossetto. IMHO she was cheating on Drew.

Whoa. Assuming your allegation that she was cheating on Drew is true (which I don't believe nor particularly care about), what exactly is the penalty for being unfaithful where you live? Is it punishable by death?

Whoa. Assuming your allegation that she was cheating on Drew is true (which I don't believe nor particularly care about), what exactly is the penalty for being unfaithful where you live? Is it punishable by death?

I never even implied any penalty for being unfaithful. I was merely correcting the statement that DP and Brodsky were "ruining Stacy's reputation." I think she did that herself.

I never even implied any penalty for being unfaithful. I was merely correcting the statement that DP and Brodsky were "ruining Stacy's reputation." I think she did that herself.

I see, well, seriously, I don't care if she slept with a different guy every other night, seeing this guy's character, nothing bad enough could happen to him and I wouldn't blame her.

But, I seriously don't think anything he says regarding her character remotely resembles the truth at this point.

I see, well, seriously, I don't care if she slept with a different guy every other night, seeing this guy's character, nothing bad enough could happen to him and I wouldn't blame her.

But, I seriously don't think anything he says regarding her character remotely resembles the truth at this point.

DP didn't mention anything regarding Rossetto, that was all LE. LE (and IIRC Rossetto confirmed it himself) has confirmed that her and Rossetto sent the racy text messages back and forth. I'm relatively certain LE will confirm that the person that sent her the most recent racy text message is someone they want to talk to and it probably won't be DP! IF they can even find that person.

I agree that if Stacy wanted to sleep with a different dude each night, that's her prerogative, BUT I was just clearing up the fact that someone stated DP and Brodsky were "ruining her reputation," which, clearly, upon reviewing the evidence that LE has, she did a good enough job of herself.

I also agree that anything DP says about Stacy is not true. He has his own interests to look out for; why would he say anything favorable about her?!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back