AL - Gary Vasiloff for child *advertiser censored*, Leesburg, 2006

Well, I'm glad he'll be behind bars for quite some time. What I don't get is the very lenient terms a lot of other molesters seem to get away with vs what this guy got. Let's get them all behind bars!!

Well, I'm glad he'll be behind bars for quite some time. What I don't get is the very lenient terms a lot of other molesters seem to get away with vs what this guy got. Let's get them all behind bars!!

I was thinking the same thing. Im glad he got 325 but what about all the parents who murder their kids and walk or get a slap on the wrist?? THere needs to be more punishment like this and people wouldnt be so stupid.

Ditto hope this is a new trend. Lots of sickos out there need to know they can't get away with all this garbage any longer.

This is very good! Earlier I was complaining about a perv who only got 3 years for doing similar things. I hope this is a new trend also!
DP or life. No exceptions!

Now we're talking. How much time will he actually have to do I wonder?

From the link above:

Court documents said the law called for a sentence ranging from 15 to 30 years on each count, and the defense was hoping for a prison term of around 15 years total, with the penalty for each charge running concurrently.

But U.S. District Judge Virginia Emerson Hopkins enhanced the punishment for factors including the involvement of alcohol and the young age of the victim. Tuten said she gave Vasiloff the minimum sentence on most counts and the maximum on some, then ordered that the penalty for each charge run back to back.

The sentence averages out to 15 1/2 years per photograph. Vasiloff viewed the photos on his computer and deleted them, but agents found the files on the hard drive during an investigation that began after the girl told others what had happened.

and

"For all intents and purposes he's never going to get out of prison because of his age," said Tuten.

U.S. Attorney Alice Martin said Vasiloff "impacted a child's life forever, and the federal judicial system has returned the favor."

----------

He sexually abused the girl and provided alcohol. I like this judge!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back