Release Stress Here/Off Topic Area

Littledeer

Former Member
Reaction score
:blowkiss:

I'm back and boy have I felt nekkid (Windy knows this word :crazy: ) without my antlers. Haven't read a post yet, need to unwind before I feel more sadness/frustration for all the innocent children that get killed.

I just posted a very (at least to me) emotional post for Riley Ann Sawyers, and can not stop crying.

But, I am glad I am addicted to WS, because I want to see more and more killers behind :behindbar .

So here is the first off topic post.

Awwww Littledeer, I'm sorry you are so down. You are so brave to go into Riley's thread. Me, I'm a big chicken. Childrens cases are the worst and I can't handle them.

It's weird following a Marine case right now. I lost a friend last week who was retired Marine. He was 77 and in ill health so it was expected. His funeral was today. Gun salute and taps. My son had never seen that before. It was very moving.

My step son-in-law retired from the Marines in November. (He's loving it) He was scheduled to deploy to Iraq last summer, but was waived because his retirement was so close. Unfortunately several of his buddies were killed and maimed by an IED. He was supposed to be with them. Anyways, been down in the dumps for days and just needed to let it out. TIA. On a bright note, my step grandbaby was there and boy is he cute!

Group Hugs....

Now ya'll Did say it was off topic..and to blow off stress right??

Ok -

Duck...

duck.......

duck..........

Goose!:woohoo:

na na na na you can't catch me ^^

I'm joining you guys in here for a moment. I've had all kinds of family drama today. :(

This case really touches me. I used to live in Jacksonville and still have many friends there. I sure hope they catch soon.

lol, Jinxie, you win this time, but only because I'm too tired to catch you.

Jaded. Ack, family drama is so stressful.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :sick: :sick: :crazy: :furious: :snooty: :cool: :liar: :loser: :behindbar :behindbar :) :blowkiss:

Translation: This case is so frustrating. It makes me sick that anyone could do this to Maria and her unborn child. They must be crazy. I get so angry just thinking about it. I can't believe how cold they are and what liars they are. In my opinion, he and his wife are both just losers who need to be charged and in jail. Whew...I feel better. Thanks for this thread.

This isn't quite off-topic, but I wanted to plead for someone to do a post in the Who's Who thread with information on Maria. I just don't feel up to the task.

Please can someone pull together the information that we know about her?

I have to work today or I would be glad to, but maybe someone else will volunteer!

I am TRYING to stay away...do other things. This case has me boiling tho - it just seems Maria had nobody who believed in her and supported her and yet she was still strong enough ON HER OWN to get thru almost her whole pregnancy and make her own decisions - at AGE 20! I guess if you go by the USMC's definitions I'd much prefer a "solid" Marine to a "stellar" one.

So maybe a few hours of "me" time will be just the therapy I need to keep my anger in perspective. I need to remember there are always going to be innocent victims and I am not doing any of them any good if I lose the ability to be objective and focus on the crime and justice for the victims who can no longer speak for themselves.

But I am still standing up for Maria and I still intend to take action to force a change in the USMC - I am working for change so that the NEXT TIME the outcome will be different!

My Opinion

Awwww Littledeer, I'm sorry you are so down. You are so brave to go into Riley's thread. Me, I'm a big chicken. Childrens cases are the worst and I can't handle them.

It's weird following a Marine case right now. I lost a friend last week who was retired Marine. He was 77 and in ill health so it was expected. His funeral was today. Gun salute and taps. My son had never seen that before. It was very moving.

My step son-in-law retired from the Marines in November. (He's loving it) He was scheduled to deploy to Iraq last summer, but was waived because his retirement was so close. Unfortunately several of his buddies were killed and maimed by an IED. He was supposed to be with them. Anyways, been down in the dumps for days and just needed to let it out. TIA. On a bright note, my step grandbaby was there and boy is he cute!

((((Suzi)))):(

I dumped this on another thread and figured I should move it to where it belongs...

Between Maria's and Meredith's Murder...I'm hit. I've become obsessed, as well as down right angry and bitter.

anways here goes - FlowerChild, I hope it's ok that I referred to your posting.

*start of copy*
I'm having a terribly hard time coming to terms that she may "walk" away from all this. She may/will have her own demons from the experience, but she will still get to lead her life, see her daughter grow up, make friends, see/talk with family, she gets to CONTINUE LIVING. Maybe even with the possibility of having hubby around too. (she goes to him)

What about Maria and Gabriel? He didn't even get to take his first breath, Maria didn't get to welcome him into the world, hear his first cry, about labor, go nuts with just typical mommy stuff, see the peaceful contented smile while he's sleeping, NOTHING, it was snuffed away from her, w/o a second thought. When is this going to STOP? And then to top it all off, This devastated girl cannot even get peace in death. Stupid idiots of the W.B Church out of Kansas are planning a protest...About how this shows that God Hates the USMC. I believe it was Flowerchild who spoke/typed about standing up for Maria, and the countless others like her, and when that time was, and who going to do so. Well Dammit, that time is NOW!

*End of copy*

It is like this in Meredith's murder to. I do not know meredith, but those that love her have kept her alive, not sure how to explain, she just seems she'd be kick *advertiser censored* to know, and I think we tend to be reminded of people in our own lives in certain cases, which makes it that "intimate stranger" connection. Hope that makes sense.

Anyways...She was walking her dog for crying out loud. And again, some sick mfer who has no contributions to society, gets to snuff it out, and continue on. Yes, he may be in prison, yes, he may have his own personal demons/issues to deal with, but Again, He gets to continue living. She doesn't. No more walks with the dog, no hikes in the outdoors, seeing a sunset, making cookies, marriage, children, (if that's what she chose) Better yet, THERE ARE NO MORE CHOICES FOR THESE WOMEN. They have been taken away from horrible, awful, disgusting individual drains on society.

Why do they still have choices? And they do, GMH gets to choose if he wants to (for example) Go outside, watch tv, go to the bathroom, take a shower, eat, etc. Maybe "simple" choices, But dammit, He still gets to make them.

Czarino - Gets to choose..Whether or not to turn himself in. To call people, to eat, to see a sunset, to reflect back on memories. Again, CHOICES.

They need to have themselves stripped of their choices. In their cases Choices should be a privilege and not a right. And their privileges should be revoked w/ no chance of regaining them. If we can do it for drivers why the hell can we not do it for criminals?

Im sorry, I am a bit overwhelmed it seems by this currently. If my post offends anyone, please tell me via pm and I will remove it.

Dear Lord, it's appearing that Maria financed her own murder. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Yikes. I want to follow this because I'm from NC, but where to start?! I have an idea of what has happened so far, but I don't know if I have time to start at the beginning.

If Anything should happen, would someone PLEASE (pretty please with a cherry on top) PM me.

Kidlet's nextdorr, and hubby and are are alone for once..... ;);)

TIA

ipswitch

lol, ipswitch. Now THAT's a stress reliever...

Suzi:

So why aren't we all doing the same thing? LOL

j/k..............no replies necessary!!! :)

okay.................why can't I use any of those icons you guys have??

Not that is O/T!! :)

But I want to show the mad icon right now and the prison bars one too!! LOL

Why the hecK is "chat" down???

Isn't it a separate dynamic from WS???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads