• yes, she was involved with the cover up only

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • no, she wasn't involved with either

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • don't know

Votes: 13 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted murder and cover up, most definitely.

If not, why lie about what she knew and when she knew it?
Obvioulsy she knew it wasn't suicide, like the note said, if they had consulted an attorney the day before and he mentioned DP.

At a minimum she is guilty of aiding and abetting. She let him get a head start out of town. And I hope she will be prosecuted for her part in this:furious:

I lean towards murder and coverup. I just do not see Maria going to their house on her own accord. I don't even know if Laurean is in Mexico. This entire thing is really strange. He buries this poor girl in his own backyard. Yet, he has an elaborate escape plan... I hope that they test the baby and announce that this baby was indeed this 's. He denied ever having sex with her. So, I guess his supporters will change their story to say that it was consensual...There's always an answer for everything.

Heck, even the person who completed the paperwork for the second restraining order said that she found it hard to believe that Laurean could ever scare anyone. When she was asked if she thought that Laurean could be a murderer. She said something like, "I guess anyone can be if they are pushed hard enough." What was she trying to imply?? :(

I feel she was definitely involved in the cover up and very possibly in the murder also.

I'm convinced that she was involved with at the very minimum the cover-up. At this time, there's been three completely different stories given:

1. her first statement to LE where she woke up and found a note;

2. her father's statement to the press that she tried to encourage him to turn himself in prior to him leaving; and

3. today's information that she had specific information the day before her husband went rabbit.

Since none of these accounts agree, we can only conclude she's lying and has some involvement.

I lean towards murder and coverup. I just do not see Maria going to their house on her own accord. I don't even know if Laurean is in Mexico. This entire thing is really strange. He buries this poor girl in his own backyard. Yet, he has an elaborate escape plan... I hope that they test the baby and announce that this baby was indeed this 's. He denied ever having sex with her. So, I guess his supporters will change their story to say that it was consensual...There's always an answer for everything.

Heck, even the person who completed the paperwork for the second restraining order said that she found it hard to believe that Laurean could ever scare anyone. When she was asked if she thought that Laurean could be a murderer. She said something like, "I guess anyone can be if they are pushed hard enough." What was she trying to imply?? :(

I caught that too Nan. It was the interveiw with the female who was blacked out...same one you saw? I thought that statement was very telling. I wonder what she thinks a person could do to push another person to do such a heinous thing? I wonder if she's seen more than she's saying.

I caught that too Nan. It was the interveiw with the female who was blacked out...same one you saw? I thought that statement was very telling. I wonder what she thinks a person could do to push another person to do such a heinous thing? I wonder if she's seen more than she's saying.
That's the one that I saw. The caption, I believe, said that she was Laurean's friend. She said what a great guy he was. I took that remark to mean that she thought that Maria was lying about the rape and the baby being a result of the rape. I could be totally wrong, but I took it to almost mean that he wouldn't have committed murder if she hadn't pushed him to the breaking point. If that is the case, it is disgusting. Women stab other women in the back. It makes me sick!

I'm leaning toward cover up, so I can't vote yet.
Need more correct facts..
The murder weapon(if it turns out to be) was given the the LE last sat, 5 days ago and we are now hearing about it.
So that leads me to believe there's a h*ll a lot more they have and not telling the public.
She's differently involved but to what extent, not sure.

I voted but will not declare. An if I am wrong I will eat crow.:crazy:

I feel that she helped in the murder and cover-up. All her lies are incriminating her further. and I am sure she is already hanging herself by changing stories and theories. :behindbar

I caught that, too and wondered what she was implying. Could be nothing, but this case is so strange. I think that Christina could be involved, but if she's not the fact that she knew the day before he disappeared that he killed her, she is guilty of giving him time to get out of dodge before she turned that note over.

I caught that, too and wondered what she was implying. Could be nothing, but this case is so strange. I think that Christina could be involved, but if she's not the fact that she knew the day before he disappeared that he killed her, she is guilty of giving him time to get out of dodge before she turned that note over.

Me too! She sounded almost happy he got away!

I seemed to agree with you too, that didn't sit right with me either.
One of his friends maybe?

I believe she was involved in the murder and cover up.

Definitely coverup, possibly helped murder Maria and her unborn child.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back