CO - Madyson Bogard, 4, beaten to death, Colorado Springs, 16 Jan 2008

colomom

Inactive
Reaction score
I wish I could post a good story for once....

I have been following this story for a few days now. Madyson's so-called mother and her boyfriend were arrested and charged with Attempted First Degree Murder after the police found her 4 year old unconscious and not breathing. They said she slipped and fell on the ice.....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=57667352 is Hardy's myspace (lots of pictures of Mady).

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=109282147 is Friend's myspace (pictures of his own 2 daughters).

Mady died last night. My heart is broken (again) for a innocent baby girl brutalized by the mean, cruel, evil adults that were supposed to take care of her.

And it just gets worse.....

http://www.krdo.com/global/story.asp?s=7735894

I wish I could post a good story for once....

I have been following this story for a few days now. Madyson's so-called mother and her boyfriend were arrested and charged with Attempted First Degree Murder after the police found her 4 year old unconscious and not breathing. They said she slipped and fell on the ice.....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=57667352 is Hardy's myspace (lots of pictures of Mady).

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=109282147 is Friend's myspace (pictures of his own 2 daughters).

Mady died last night. My heart is broken (again) for a innocent baby girl brutalized by the mean, cruel, evil adults that were supposed to take care of her.

And it just gets worse.....

http://www.krdo.com/global/story.asp?s=7735894

I was afraid to look, another one, I just knew it. This poor baby, it looks like her mother did take care of her at one time. What happened, how do you just stop loving your child? Are you sure that is the BF myspace. It says congrats on the new baby in Nov. 2007, that is just a few months ago. Did they have a baby together. Also in the pic of his two girls you can see the baby seat in the back. Just seems odd he would have two daughters and a baby just a few months ago now he is with this mother. They both last logged in back in August.

Yep, they had a son together, he was taken into protective custody.

I found more:

Incident Date
January 15, 2008
Time
1:52:00 AM
Division
Stetson Hills
Shift III
Title
Suspicious Circumstances
Summary
On 01/15/08 at 1:52AM, officers were dispatched to 3710 Rebecca Ln to assist medical personnel with a report of a child not breathing. Upon arrival, officers discovered a 4 year old female in repertory arrest. She was taken to the hospital by ambulance where she was admitted in critical condition. Major Crimes was notified, and detectives did respond. As of this time it is unknown why the child stopped breathing.
Adults Arrested
None
Media Contact Name and Phone Number:      Lt. Whitlock       444-3140

Sheriff's Inmate Detail

Last Name: 
HARDY
 Booking Number: 
 First Name: 
CHRYSTIE
 Middle Name: 
MARIE
 Hair: 
BRO
 Height: 
5'08"
 Eye: 
HAZ
 Weight: 

DOB: 
05/12/1984
 Sex: 
F
 Race: 
W
 Scars/Marks: 
SHAMROCK WITH "MADYSON";TRIBAL WITH FLOWER

Charges:
     Court Date:  1/16/2008 1:30:00 PM
Degree:  F2

Court Div:  CD
Court Case Number:  PRELIM1

Bond Type:  C/S/P
Bond Amount:  100000.00

Release Date: 

Comments: 

Disposition:  **BOND INCREASE TO $100,000 PER JUDGE HANSON**//BOND RETURN DATE 01/30/2008 AT 1515 HOURS IN ROOM W160

Holds:
Description:  Administrative

Warrants:

No warrant records exist. 

Last Name: 
FRIEND
 Booking Number: 
 First Name: 
MARK
 Middle Name: 
ALTON
 Hair: 
BRO
 Height: 
6'03"
 Eye: 
BLU
 Weight: 

DOB: 
03/26/1982
 Sex: 
M
 Race: 
W
 Scars/Marks: 
TRIBAL ACROSS SHOULDERS

Charges:
     Court Date:  1/16/2008 1:30:00 PM
Degree:  F2

Court Div:  CD
Court Case Number:  PRELIM1

Bond Type:  C/S/P
Bond Amount:  100000.00

Release Date: 

Comments: 

Disposition:  **BOND INCREASE TO $100,000 PER JUDGE HANSON**//BOND RETURN DATE 01/30/2008 AT 1515 HOURS IN ROOM W160

Holds:
Description:  Administrative

Warrants:

No warrant records exist. 

Keep searching around the myspace, check the friends, they are all interconnected. Her mother and sister are there. The boyfriend's #1 friend is his ex-wife (Jamie) and you can see more pictures of his daughters there.

Read the comments here:

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/13819622.html#

The Grandma and a family friend comment. No sympathy there....

Colomom, that's just awful. Poor little baby. Did she have Muscular Dystrophy, Madyson? I saw her mom was asking for money for Jerry's Kids. Ya know even looking real quick somehow I KNEW that first woman had to be his ex and they were his children. I just had that gut feeling. Maybe that said something in itself? Maybe not? May Madyson rest in peace.

Colomom, that's just awful. Poor little baby. Did she have Muscular Dystrophy, Madyson? I saw her mom was asking for money for Jerry's Kids. Ya know even looking real quick somehow I KNEW that first woman had to be his ex and they were his children. I just had that gut feeling. Maybe that said something in itself? Maybe not? May Madyson rest in peace.

No reports of a MD condition with Mady...autopsy reports may shed more light.

Did you notice her teeth? Specifically in this pic: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/colomom/Neglected.jpg

IMHO, this was a very neglected baby and she had been neglected for a long time.

It just has to be the boyfriend. Look at his pictures, and read the comments that she left him. She is/was sooooooooooo in love! WTF happened to her feelings for her own child?

I didn't see a comment about a new baby on his myspace. In fact, I didn't see any comments. I scrolled (very, very slowly) down to the bottom of the page. Why do people put so much "stuff" on their pages? It's very hard to read most of it. Can you give me "directions" where to find the picture/comment?

Guess his ex is glad that she has their two girls. They are spared the treatment that Maddy received. And poor Maddy, she suffered more than beatings.

Don't know about you, but I'm just about ready to give up on people. Mostly on here we read about the scum of the earth. It's horrible and depressing.

No reports of a MD condition with Mady...autopsy reports may shed more light.

Did you notice her teeth? Specifically in this pic: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/colomom/Neglected.jpg

IMHO, this was a very neglected baby and she had been neglected for a long time.

Awwww, I see what you mean with the little baby dolls teeth. I have seen kids with that and it takes alot of attention, care and time to get help for them. This is so sad. God forbid, but I wonder if he ever hurt his biological daughters. I saw where his sister posted it was about time he gave her a nephew. Apparently his ex was supposedly selfish. According to one comment. Maybe she wanted to save her children. Ya never know.

I think we all are of the same mind set, when these type of crimes against innocent children just keep happening, it's hard not to give up. I've signed every petition there is to sign, I've donated my time to abuse centers, I've wrote letters to Senators & Congressmen, (I really don't think they read them). I will never understand why a mother would allow a bf, step-father, father to abuse her child, She too took part in the abuse of Madyson. They both should get life sentences. IMHO.

teedie2:

Just past the friend's (on the right side) in red you will see:

MARK's Friends Comments

The comment on the baby is the first one under that heading. It appears to be from his sister.

The pictures can be found here: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=109282147&albumId=0

I hear you about giving up on people, I trust very few these days.....

His friends' comments are in the place they are supposed to be, huh? Like everyone else's? Not for me! All I have below the friends pictures, there isn't anything on that side of the page but the car show background. There is a box outlined where the comments should be, but they sure don't show up on my screen. Dad-gummed computer!

I think we all are of the same mind set, when these type of crimes against innocent children just keep happening, it's hard not to give up. I've signed every petition there is to sign, I've donated my time to abuse centers, I've wrote letters to Senators & Congressmen, (I really don't think they read them). I will never understand why a mother would allow a bf, step-father, father to abuse her child, She too took part in the abuse of Madyson. They both should get life sentences. IMHO.

Don't give up, Paddy. We can't give up. You are doing good in this world. None of us of course don't understand because we can't fathom. We can't because we wouldn't do this or allow it to happen to any child let alone our own. We have to keep writing and signing and helping out. It is extremely disheartening, but we can't give up.

I say shoot the ******'s.:furious:

Heartbreaking....one of the most heartbreaking stories I've read about. I worked in the dental field for over 20 years and as you can tell from looking at the above picture of Madyson, her lower teeth were badly decayed. That was painful to say the least. I'd also venture to say that her uneven teeth were teeth broken by her abusers. :mad:
WHY didn't someone report that neglect to CPS?
Why didn't a friend or grandparent call CPS?

Little Madyson,
You will suffer no more. You're safe and an angel now.

Colomom,
The myspace link doesn't work for me. It takes me to a sign in page. Do I have to be a myspace member to read your link?

From the CO Springs newspaper, a readers comment:
Posted by: Dana Location: Colorado Springs
Children who die from abuse typically experience the torturous abuse for years, if not their entire lives prior to their deaths. To say with finality that this poor sweet angel was abused 'since October' ignores the likely months and years of terror she unfortunately endured and robs her of the justice she deserves.

Colomom,
The myspace link doesn't work for me. It takes me to a sign in page. Do I have to be a myspace member to read your link?

From the CO Springs newspaper, a readers comment:

No, it shouldn't Philamena, make sure you are clicking on the link in my first post. When people include the links in their post, it breaks up the url (doesn't work).

Or, try this: So-called Mom: http://tinyurl.com/2emmz5

Boyfiend: http://tinyurl.com/2e4eop

P.S. teedie2, the color is blue which makes it very difficult to read.

This is what it shows:

MARK's Friends Comments
Displaying 34 of 92 comments ( View All | Add Comment )
your still the one!

Nov 11 2007 10:24 PM

yay! im so happy that vincent is finally here! bout time you gave me a nephew! lol congrats on the baby lil bro! love ya

One of the comments at KKTV said a grandmother reported Madyson having black eyes but nothing was done about it.

How can you see a child with black eyes and not DO something? I just honestly don't understand it. If I had family that I felt was treating a child like this, I would give all of the adults a black eye!!! The only thing that can help explain something like this case is drugs. Has to be. What happened in August that made them stop logging into their MySpace accounts? I bet little Madyson's life has been horrible since August. :furious:

to figure out how this child ended up with bruises all over the place if she was suffering such vicious rape, and clearly it was repeated. Wonder if Mark the boyfriend considered how he would feel say if Jaime's new boyfriend was treating his children the way he was treating poor little Madyson?

I am glad Madyson's mother tatooed her child's name on her body-let's hope she can see it every day for the rest of her life, knowing she participated in destroying her very own child...

One of the comments at KKTV said a grandmother reported Madyson having black eyes but nothing was done about it.

This is awful, someone dropped the ball again. Madyson life could have been saved had someone followed up on this report!

Also did you see the comment that someone left saying they know them and that he wanted to get back with his ex but she trapped him by getting pregnant. So what? He had to beat and rape a 4 year old? It also said she was like fatal attraction? Could she have done this to her own child out of anger, maybe blaming her for the relationship not working out?

Also did you see the comment that someone left saying they know them and that he wanted to get back with his ex but she trapped him by getting pregnant. So what? He had to beat and rape a 4 year old? It also said she was like fatal attraction? Could she have done this to her own child out of anger, maybe blaming her for the relationship not working out?

Big six foot Mark acknowledged that he threw her so hard against a door, she hit the doorknob and the floor. He also threw her so hard against a metal bed headfirst, she bounced off of the headboard and then hit the floor. He conceded that he would flick her private parts, and Mom's way of defending her offspring was to then hit Madyson so hard on her head that Mom's hand would tingle. They let her simply seize over and over again without calling for help....sounds like the two of them were a match made in heaven...it sounds awfully like the Baby Grace case imo. There is nothing that is going to be considered just punishment for these two except that Mark is now tied to Madyson's mother forever and will never, ever be back together with his ex. His children are fortunate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back