TX - Calvin, 9, & Conrad Williams, 8, found dismembered, Pasadena, 1955

froggierintexas

Don't squat with your spurs on!
Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the woman who killed her children and chopped them up and placed them in the freezer in either the 50's or 60's in Santa Fe or Hitchcock, Texas? Huntsville Prison Museum may have something about it there, but am too far to run over and see. Has anyone ever heard of this?

My facts could be way off, but I have heard the story for years from someone who claimed to have lived next door to them, but they do not remember anything more than she killed them, did what she did with them and had a breakdown in the yard. And that they remember playing with the kids and having dinner with them. Dates and Names are fuzzy.

Good luck. Unfortunately these days, if you do a google search: "Mom kills children in Texas", you'd probably come up with many hits from over the years.

You could go to the news part of google and use the archives. Narrow it down to around the time. Then try it. Only thing is they chop up all the articles in the archives like in pieces, but you can at least get a name and go from there. Good luck.

Froggier, that's a tough one. I just googled archives and nada. Then I went to Crime Libraries and couldn't find anything. Maybe you can get more info and it would be easier. Or better yet someone here will recall it.

Okay, thanks. I appreciate the effort. Probably going to have to end up calling that Museum on Monday to see if they can give me any info over the phone.

Okay, thanks. I appreciate the effort. Probably going to have to end up calling that Museum on Monday to see if they can give me any info over the phone.
Would be very interested in learning more about this case..keep us posted how you get on with it.

I learned her name from contacting the Prison Museum. It is Annie Williams. And she was transferred from Galveston in late 1955. I did not find her in the TDCJ inmate search, so she may have been released or may have died. They don't have a book on her or anything and suggested I try the Galveston News. I do not have time today but when I do I will let you know what I find. Just wanted to share what I do know for now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back