New Sketch of Maddie Abductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

colomom

Inactive
Reaction score
Abductor.jpg

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1301452,00.html

You will note that Jane Tanner has "confirmed" the likeness.

WHAT??? Now she SAW his face?? She really needs to stop now, she is scaring me...

:eek: HA HA HA...He looks like Ridge Forrester on the Soap "The Bold and the Beautiful" (When he goes hippy every once in awhile) :rolleyes:

I don't understand why wasn't this done in the beginning.
It doesn't say in the article....
Let's just hope he is the one...:waitasec:

But because of the timing, I'm skeptical.

While I am very skeptical of this sketch I am reminded that the sketch of Mitchell seemed absurd to me in the Elizabeth Smart case and was the break in the case.

Keep in mind this is coming from the Sun. Not a very reliable source of information, in my opinion.

Not to mention that it really does not correspond with the JTanner's description (or at least I don't think it does). The hair is too messy and is his face "egg shaped."

Salem

Okay - I tried to edit the above post - but got locked up.

The picture is in the Sky News - I put more stock in the Sky News!

Sorry for the error!

Salem

Wow!

Only, what, a couple hundred days after Madeleine went missing?

And Jane Tanner confirmed the likeness? To what, the guy she identified first, Egghead Man?

I'm underwhelmed!

Sorry, I've always been in the camp that the McCann's themselves had something to do in the disappearance of their daughter.

Before I even clicked through to this story -- I knew this would be included and it was . . .

" A new sketch of a suspect believed to be involved in the disappearance of British girl Madeleine McCann has been released by her parents, according to a report in London's Daily Mail."

Everything is always released by the parents? Why? To remove any suspicion from them. So what do they do? They make up a sketch with the goofiest/creepiest looking person they can think of.

Yawn . . .

Okay...Maybe Jane Tanner is the real abductor. She has changed her story more than anyone in this whole tragic mess. It would be nice to get a little feed back from the McCann supporters in regard to JT ever changing story, but they seem to avoid this topic like the plague.

If you remember correctly, Jane's first statement was pretty clear...he had an egg shaped head with a right part, (in his hair). The drawing clearly showed a right part....NOW this guy, Jane's latest approved picture CLEARLY has a left part. I find it hard to believe that she could change her mind nearly 9 months later...especially something that she was so adamant about in the beginning. Maybe she was (is) so jealous of Kate (and/or Jerry) that she wanted to get even. Maybe Madeleine was cuter/smarter/kinder than her child born at the same time. Kate is better looking/more successful/adored by all, and Jane, the ugly duckling, took out revenge. Janes mate is a nice looking guy, maybe he was paying too much attention to Kate...flirting and such. He wouldn't marry Jane, even after a child...he's a much better looking man, than she is a woman, he googles over Kate...Kate this and Kate that...finally Jane snaps. She can't take it any more and does something to hurt Kate. (The only problem with this theory is, it never seemed to bother Kate that Madeline was gone...just that people though she did it)

Interestingly, in different quotes supposedly made by Jane Tanner, she refers to Russell as her husband...NOT

Can you say HOG WASH??????????????

This reminds me of a rebellious time in my youth when I stole $20 out of a jar we had in our cabinet. (Ok.. I had a Video Arcade addiction!) -- My dad came and asked me if I had taken it.. I said no... I felt guilty about what I had done, put the $20 bill back and "went to look" for myself.. I told them it was at the bottom of the jar and they must have missed it . . .

This might have been a weird story -- my point being -- I couldn't bring myself to telling them I had taken it -- so I put it back out of guilt and came up with an elaborate story to try to take the spotlight off of me.

Hope this made sense.....

Is this some sort of SICK joke? The guy's sketch looks like coming out from a horror movie. Not to mention the silly statement of Mitchell saying that JT "confirmed" thats how the guy she saw looks like. Which statement? She changed her mind and statements on the topic sooooooo many times! From seeing the back head of a guy carrying "something" to a description of a guy carrying a child in pink pajamas. *yawn* Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy