Pierce Brosnan's wife

Beautiful or no?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=509208&in_page_id=1773

It is my opinion she looks wonderful, actually. such a breath of fresh air next to the stick-thin norm of Hollywood.

she has changed in 10/11 years. do you think for the better?

if Brosnan didn't love her then with celebrity marriage being such a throwaway commodity i have no doubt he'd dump her.

I am quite shocked at her weight gain but yep she is still a beautiful woman. They have a lovely family.
She's out there rocking that bikini like she doesn't have a care in the world...kudos to her for her confidence.
So glad to see him sticking by his woman. That is so rare these days, celebrity or not.

You go girl! Wear that bikini proudly!!:clap:

Not only do I love her attitude, I love Pierce Brosnan's. My hubby likes my curves too. . . and most women aren't popcicle sticks.

This to me is the ultimate in coolness. . . being happy in your own skin.

Years back when Piece got to be a star, said he was a one women man.
His first wife of many years died and was devastated.
Good looking pair.

Yes. i can recall no story of his catting around. :)

I admire Pierce Brosnan. I never was a fan but this won me over.
Heck, I may break out my bikini too. :D

I don't think she looks disgusting in that bikini. Not the USUAL bikini wearer but not disgusting by any means. i don't see any rolls or nastyness. and they are having a good time. nothing wrong with that!

They are split, aren't they? I was quite sure that Pierce and his wife are in the process of a divorce...and I think she is GORGEOUS.

I don't think she looks disgusting in that bikini. Not the USUAL bikini wearer but not disgusting by any means. i don't see any rolls or nastyness. and they are having a good time. nothing wrong with that!

Where did the word disgusting come from? I didn't see anyone use it. :confused:

I think that true questions are: (1) Would Keely have gained that much weight had she remained single? (2) Would Pierce have married or even dated her at her current weight?

I do admire that he seems to actually love her for her! He does seem like a faithful guy.

I struggle with my weight and am going to show my husband the photo of Keely. I am going to ask him the question, "Am I as big as she is?" I know that he will say, "No way!" ;) My husband just told me last night that he loves me just as I am, fat and all. :eek:

I think that true questions are: (1) Would Keely have gained that much weight had she remained single? (2) Would Pierce have married or even dated her at her current weight?

I do admire that he seems to actually love her for her! He does seem like a faithful guy.

I struggle with my weight and am going to show my husband the photo of Keely. I am going to ask him the question, "Am I as big as she is?" I know that he will say, "No way!" ;) My husband just told me last night that he loves me just as I am, fat and all. :eek:

Piece put some weight on also, but his just went to his tummy...

He aged right along with her!!

I think they are both so happy with themselves that they do not worry about what outside people think of their images or looks.
Good for them!!
Everyday we read of Brittany and Eddie and think WTF is wrong with these people??

But then comes along People like this or Cindy Crawford.. Just normal moms who have normal hubby's...
And do not look like super 20 yo models in a bikini and are still happy.
I do wish the media would play up that angle just a bit more.

Find a picture of their wedding photo and she was never really small, but certainly not when she married him. Europeans have a totally different standard of beauty anyway-I remember seeing topless Grandmothers in bikini bottoms when I was in Greece-ain't nothin but a thang.

Piece put some weight on also, but his just went to his tummy...
Nature is kinder to men, IMO. Pierce doesn't seem to have changed nearly as much as his wife. They look genuinely happy together. That's what life and love is all about!!

You go girl! Wear that bikini proudly!!:clap:

Not only do I love her attitude, I love Pierce Brosnan's. My hubby likes my curves too. . . and most women aren't popcicle sticks.

This to me is the ultimate in coolness. . . being happy in your own skin.

What FLMom said! :clap: I love famous people who can actually act normal and happy, and I'd much rather see someone with a couple of extra pounds than a stick insect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back