Naked Woman On Mars Photo?

Its just an odd shape of an outcropping of rocks.

If there was a naked woman on mars, men would not need a mission to have found her. They would have seen her with the naked eye from their back yards years ago....

Anyhow it looks like bigfoot to me
LifeOnMarsBARC_468x290.jpg
patterson_bigfoot_lg.jpg

If there was a naked woman on mars, men would not need a mission to have found her. They would have seen her with the naked eye from their back yards years ago....

patterson_bigfoot_lg.jpg

CNN is saying it is bigfoot not a woman but I do think it is a rock formation.

patterson_bigfoot_lg.jpg
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now they're saying it's nothing, and since there's nothing to compare it to, size wise, it's about 2" tall.

I'm really bummed, I want to believe!

OK So what they are saying is that the camera and equipment we spent billions on can't even give them an accurate depiction as to size of what it is photographing? Well...that is just brilliant! WTG, Rocketscientists! (Thinking they need to reconsider the whole send a cam into space thing until a Blonde can figure it out for them!)

OK So what they are saying is that the camera and equipment we spent billions on can't even give them an accurate depiction as to size of what it is photographing? Well...that is just brilliant! WTG, Rocketscientists! (Thinking they need to reconsider the whole send a cam into space thing until a Blonde can figure it out for them!)

However, NASA said the creature is a feature of the atmosphere -- a rock 2 inches high and carved by the Martian winds, according to a CBS News report Thursday

Click!

What you said. :(

Now they're saying it's nothing, and since there's nothing to compare it to, size wise, it's about 2" tall.

I'm really bummed, I want to believe!

Maybe they will name it smallfoot?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

patterson_bigfoot_lg.jpg
OMG, that is so funny and clever...I'll probably be chuckling in my sleep over your post tonight! lol :clap:

A majority of people don't get that these images are the product of data manipulation. Why? Well, Mars atmosphere and its distance from the sun, make it pretty dim at times... so like us regular astronomers do when we do astrophotography, NASA downloads the raw image data, and then processes it by stacking the best data captured, plugging in algorithms to bring out certain aspects like color to mineral... and then spruce it up a bit so it is presentable. Mind you, it is not a false image they give us, just an enhanced image... and for this outcropping of rocks, the enhanced version of the image makes it look cool... like a Big MarsFoot of some sort. LoL

(and carving into a stone, like the image shows, is easily explained: Mars can have some pretty powerful dust storms... rocks can get pretty beat up by the fine dust whipping onto it.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back