The Sexy Urinal ?

Newswolf

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You gotta see this.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=1598&u=/fwd/unwired&printer=1

"But nothing will prepare you for the men’s room in the newly-designed Virgin Airways Clubhouse in New York’s John F. Kennedy airport, terminal 4: Urinals shaped like a woman’s mouth, dolled up with red lipstick, wide open and ready for business.

“In anything that we do there has to be a smile, and that’s the smile in this Clubhouse,” said John Riordan, Vice President of Customer Services for Virgin Airways.

The urinals, called Kisses, were designed by Netherlands based company Bathroom Mania.

“Kisses - the sexy urinal, makes a daily event a blushing experience! This is one target men will never miss!,” said the Bathroom Mania team via e-mail from the Netherlands.

Do some men really find the idea of urinating into a woman's mouth sexy? Yechhh!

imo

I'm not easily offended but this put me off. Think about the basic premise. It's really pretty disrespectful.

You would think men would be afraid to put their penis near those big teeth!

I consider myself pretty much a "live and let live" kinda person, but this is completely sick. :rolleyes:

LP Moderator said:
I consider myself pretty much a "live and let live" kinda person, but this is completely sick. :rolleyes:

I agree. Totally disrespectful.

Well, to each his own:)
I personally think it's pretty funny. I try not to think too hard into these things
I guess the thought of a guy taking a whiz in a ladies mouth isn't too pleasant but it's got to get alot of laughs in the bathroom.
Wish they had something fun like that for us girls
But I guess I'd be kind of creeped out if we had to sit on a man's face to pee :blushing: ha.
Wonder what kind of bathroom humor is available for women?

When ya gotta go.. ya gotta go... it's better than the outhouse behind LinnieB's barn ;)

Yah Ivy, but peein' probably isn't the first thing that comes into a guy's mind when he flips it out in front of those big red lips. Just think if he was DRUNK!

BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaToo flippin crazy wild, but I do love the imagination at work to make life interesting where even the dullest moment in life can be exciting in some way! LOL :D :D

Scandi

scandi said:
Yah Ivy, but peein' probably isn't the first thing that comes into a guy's mind when he flips it out in front of those big red lips. Just think if he was DRUNK!

Maybe the guy who had the 6 day erection had one of these?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back