Case Documents

Oops, maybe this isn't allowed with all the server problems. I just remembered that photo's/video's aren't allowed in a thread anymore......
is that right?

Can't view SWF here - anyone have PDF versions of the 7 Jan and 12 Jan warrants?

Also, I recall some documents from the original missing person case back around 20 Dec as I recall - perhaps this was part of the 7 Jan docs...

bumping...............any new case documents we can post since CL's arrest or since last post of 1/28?

thanks for the info...sooooo, that's today

Yes, it is but I think it will probably take all day for Lindell and Mike to get these 250 pages ready so they can be viewed.

I think there will be quite of bit of information on the SWs that are redacted by the Judge.

imoo

Thank you so much for posting these documents!

I've read through them and find particularly interesting a Confidential Witness obtaining a calling card for Cesar to use at Cesar's request. Who would this be, I wonder?

Thank you so much for posting these documents!

I've read through them and find particularly interesting a Confidential Witness obtaining a calling card for Cesar to use at Cesar's request. Who would this be, I wonder?

I believe it is Tyler Emrick, panthera. I think both Christina and Amber were hiding all of this from him and somehow he found out and knew if he didn't call LE he could be right in the middle of some very serious stuff. I think that is why there was a call to Subway (he worked there part time) from Laurean and they were talking about getting him the card.

He is a Marine and so is Amber.

imoo

I believe it is Tyler Emrick, panthera. I think both Christina and Amber were hiding all of this from him and somehow he found out and knew if he didn't call LE he could be right in the middle of some very serious stuff. I think that is why there was a call to Subways (he worked there part time) from Laurean and they were talking about getting him the card.

imoo
Good thoughts, as always, ocean! :) I knew it couldn't be Christina or her sister, since they weren't really "cooperating" but momentarily forgot that he'd received a call at his work. I also couldn't put my mind around who Cesar would trust outside of family. I agree, it probably is him.

One document not released Wednesday is a note Laurean left for his wife before he fled. Detectives have said Laurean denied killing Lauterbach in the note, claiming she committed suicide and he buried her.

LINK TO FULL STORY

One document not released Wednesday is a note Laurean left for his wife before he fled. Detectives have said Laurean denied killing Lauterbach in the note, claiming she committed suicide and he buried her.

LINK TO FULL STORY

I find this part in the article ridiculous. "The wife refused to help him and has cooperated with authorities."

This woman communicated with this international fugitive giving emotional comfort almost from the time he fled this country until he was arrested. She told no one, even though all agencies told her to contact them if he tried to make contact with her. Even her sister participated in the scam to disguise what they were doing. Amber Emrick even gets a friend involved by lying to him when she is wanting a package to arrive at his address not hers saying it is a birthday gift for her husband and strangely the Fed-Ex reps says the package came from Mexico.

She has had a lawyer at her beckoning call since moment one of this case. Of course she didn't send him money she didn't have to......she simply opened a new bank account in her name after he left and he had access to the new account.

How did she cooperate? By hiding the secret for months when she knew where he was all along and told no one including her own employer that pays her twice a month who was hunting for him too?

She didn't cooperate. She was caught red handed when NCIS/FBI and OCSD swooped in with their SW. Of course she was going to fess up then but that is not what cooperating means. That is being forced too because she knew they had the goods on her.

Why they want to desperately try to promote this unsavory woman up I have no clue unless their case is not nearly as strong as they would like for us to think it is.

imoo

snipped for length, not content
I find this part in the article ridiculous. "The wife refused to help him and has cooperated with authorities."

This woman communicated with this international fugitive giving emotional comfort almost from the time he fled this country until he was arrested. She told no one, even though all agencies told her to contact them if he tried to make contact with her. Even her sister participated in the scam to disguise what they were doing. Amber Emrick even gets a friend involved by lying to him when she is wanting a package to arrive at his address not hers saying it is a birthday gift for her husband and strangely the Fed-Ex reps says the package came from Mexico.

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Ocean,

I was disgusted with Christina Laurean from the beginning, then it kept getting worse the more I read.

Now, with the release of more documents I am even more in the dark as to why the Onslow LE defends her actions saying "it's not against the law to communicate with a fugitive". That may be the Law there, but not by my thinking.

She, Christina, and her sister Amber are disgusting in this entire charade.
[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back