Romanian pickpocket gangs

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Fagin-style criminal gangs from Romania are making vast amounts of money from trafficking children into Britain to work as pickpockets and beggars, it is revealed today.

The money amassed by the gangs is being funneled back to Romania, often to build lavish homes back for the gang members

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...tml?in_article_id=510100&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

They're here in Germany too, as well as all other western European countries.

i don't know how this can be stopped and i believe there's no turning back.

of course the real tragedy in all this is the children and the slavery they are involved in, however, i'm appalled hard working citizens are onto a hiding to nothing so long as these gangs operate. :(

And some people wonder why other people were not happy in the slightest that Romania was allowed to join the EU, what, a year ago? We used to have big problems with them as well, and that was long before they could travel Europe freely. There is no turning back, I'm afraid of that too. I'm glad though that the UK cops had the backbone to crack down on this. I was horrified to see how young some of these kids are! I'm so sick of Eastern European gangs. They're become much more violent in other areas too, and don't hesitate to take out their 'enemies' by gunning them down in broad daylight with other people around.

We came against a few Romanian pickpockets in Paris. They are crafty I tell ya. One lady with an infant got a ladies attention while I witnessed a kid go right up and into her messenger bag. Not an easy task. I freaked and the American woman thought I was out of my mind until she saw something missing out of her bag. We had a little code word for situations just like that. Figured I'd share. Please know I have Romanian neighbors who are dear people and have not returned for a visit home because of the danger.

We came against a few Romanian pickpockets in Paris. They are crafty I tell ya. One lady with an infant got a ladies attention while I witnessed a kid go right up and into her messenger bag. Not an easy task. I freaked and the American woman thought I was out of my mind until she saw something missing out of her bag. We had a little code word for situations just like that. Figured I'd share. Please know I have Romanian neighbors who are dear people and have not returned for a visit home because of the danger.

My partner's step-father is Romanian and he has nothing but bad to say about the country.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back