Human Remains/Blue Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article said this was reported by Lyon police. Lyon is about 30 miles away, with a major highway or two connecting them....

This could be feasible.

Thanks, RC. :blowkiss:

Correction: The inspector worked for Lyon. The area is apparently in Chicago, not Lyon.

The article said this was reported by Lyon police. Lyon is about 30 miles away, with a major highway or two connecting them....

This could be feasible.

Thanks, RC. :blowkiss:

No problem - hope you are wll sweetie :blowkiss:

The wording is pretty vague. I wonder if it was found in the field or at water's edge? I wonder if the area had flooded at some point since Oct?

Apparently the remains were found by a Lyon's environmental inspector - but in Chicago - looked on a map ... it's just east of Pulaski - and north of I-55. It's right along the river ...

Of course Bolingbrook is a straight shot up I-55... (I-55 is also known as the Stevenson)

I hope all is well with you too, RC! :blowkiss: Seems we both like waiting around for justice to be served in certain cases. :mad:

Wasn't this area searched near the ship canal? :confused:

What are the odds that another woman's remains are in a blue barrel? Did someone get the idea from good ol' Drew? Sad to think that there is someone else like this out there...

What are the odds that another woman's remains are in a blue barrel? Did someone get the idea from good ol' Drew? Sad to think that there is someone else like this out there...
Nancy's saying the remains are near a blue barrel, frozen in the ice. I wonder what information Greta has? Brodsky's on Nancy's show now via phone absolutely stating that this isn't Stacy. :rolleyes:

i saw the breaking news that human remains were found ... once i saw that they were a blue barrel, i thought immediately of stacy. and came here wondering if i was the only one who did.

i still pray that she's alive, even though chances are obviously slim to none.

whomever was found, may he/she rest in peace.

I agree MA. It is too early to tell. I guess bone wise, they might make a guess if it is male or female, but it is really too early to say. And LE wouldn't say this early anyway, even if they were guessing. Even skin color would be hard to determine for sure on a dismembered body part- no matter how recent it had been.

The body part may not have been dismembered, it could have actually broken while in the water if dragged or pushed against debris.

How could they even guess one way or the other at this point whether it is Stacy or not?
If a body is frozen in the ice, don't they remove the ice and the body together when transporting the remains back for autopsy? Just curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff