Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #12

:HappyBday
Happy Birthday Chico!

I haven't heard anything today about CL, Geraldo isn't on, and I don't think we'll even have anything tonight on the cable news with the political coverage going on.

panthera:

Isn't that so sad.............

politics over life...........

but I agree, we won't be hearing anything and I HOPE it's NOT because LE OR FBI or CSI or anyone is NOT doing anything to find CL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That includes any Mexican LE too!!!

It is so sad. The story has pretty much disappeared. Unless they are doing something to catch the guy or do catch him, I doubt we will hear about this case again.

kathyn2,
Don't give up hope yet. ;)
I'm dismayed that the news shows haven't discussed this case in the past 2 days but politics in this country are taking front and center.
I don't think that this case is going cold yet because it was so horrific in nature and it was committed by a Marine. That won't be forgotten.

I think the reward is going to need to be raised to get attention in Mexico. Put a $100,000.00 bounty on this guy and someone will give hm up.

Nah this story has not disappeared by a long shot! CL & CL couldn't get so lucky.. the media & people like us are going to be their worst enemies and we aren't going anywhere... :)

It is so sad. The story has pretty much disappeared. Unless they are doing something to catch the guy or do catch him, I doubt we will hear about this case again.

No, this story isn't going to fade so quickly. The outrage of the community surrounding Maria, the Marines, and the fact he has run to Mexico will keep this in the news for a long time.

The Primary Elections are taking over the national media for the moment and every story is taking a backburner to politics.

I noticed that too ~ nothing is getting coverage except the presidential primaries. It just seems discouraging because he's in Mexico and I wonder just how hard they'll try to bring him to justice here. :(

I think they are just now setting the wheels in motion since they got the GJ indictment. They had to have it in place before they could solicit the Mexican authorities to do anything except hold him if he did something wrong there and they came across him. Now, they will be able to actively arrest him for the charges here instead.

I would kiss Mark F. on the mouth for finding Cesar!!! hehehe

I wonder if Fuhrman is packing?! Looks like a very rough slum area to me. I do hope they are very careful!!

Interesting!!!!!!!!! Betcha those two guys are wearing horn ribbed eyeglasses with fake noses and a mustache, or something similar to ease their way into the 'potential' find him area.

I hope Cesar sp? has come back across the border, as his aunt said he was not in Mexico now, cuz the death penalty is off if caught in America, right?

January 30th will give Cesar sp? 45 days absent, and qualify him for desertion, OR is that only IF he deserts from a field of battle in war time?

That would be an automatic death penalty right?

I would kiss Mark F. on the mouth for finding Cesar!!! hehehe

I wonder if Fuhrman is packing?! Looks like a very rough slum area to me. I do hope they are very careful!!
I don't like the looks of the area either but I'm sure Mark can take care of himself! :)

This is an email from one of Greta's team that is down in Mexico looking for info on Laurean. Can you believe no one is doing a thing and the family doesn't care about his crime and are not turning him in or anything. That doesn't surprise me. Anyway, here is the message. Sounds like Greta will be doing this story at least this week:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Sun Jan 27 16:30:34 2008
Subject: New pics and Breaking News

I just sent you a picture of Cesar Laureans aunts liquor store. This is NOT the same liquor store as earlier reported. He went here FIRST. She has new details about Cesar Laurean. Her name is Maria Ramirez. She is Cesars mothers sister. She has 10 siblings, so Cesar has a huge extended family here. Aunt Maria said Cesar came in on Mon or Tues Jan 14th or 15th. She already knew about the crime but said the topic never came up. She said he looked normal he was clean shaven. She says she hadn’t seen him in 6 years and didn’t ask him why he was here or where he was going. He then went across the street to the cousins liquor store. She claims he’s no longer in the area and says she doesn’t know where he is. She claims she she has not spoken to her sister, Laureans mother. No law enforcement from either country has asked any interviews any of Laureans family.

No, the death penalty is not OFF if he is caught in American. He could definitely get the DP if caught here. Its Mexico that is the problem. If caught there, no DP in order to extradite him.

Interesting!!!!!!!!! Betcha those two guys are wearing horn ribbed eyeglasses with fake noses and a mustache, or something similar to ease their way into the 'potential' find him area.

I hope Cesar sp? has come back across the border, as his aunt said he was not in Mexico now, cuz the death penalty is off if caught in America, right?

January 30th will give Cesar sp? 45 days absent, and qualify him for desertion, OR is that only IF he deserts from a field of battle in war time?

That would be an automatic death penalty right?

Camper, could you please post the link of what his aunt said ?

Thanks in advance:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back