If Stacy Left with Another Man -- Who Is it?

swa

Reaction score
The thing that I have never understood about this case is the fact that from the beginning Drew has claimed Stacy left him for another man.

Ok, so who is this other man? Let's say Stacy was having an affair -- I doubt it would be that hard for the police to find out who this man is. If he's not with her . . . then Drew looks like a liar. She had an affair without ever making or receiving a phone call to this man on her cellphone? No emails? Nothing? Highly doubtful

Maybe the police have already done this and I just didn't read it.

Yeah, you'd think Mr. Stalk-Your-Spouse-By-GPS-And Phone-Taps-And-Friends-And-Other-Willing-CopPals would surely know who she ran off with. Some cop he is! ROFL

There is no way that DP would not have already found out everything there was to know about someone Stacy was seeing or talking to before she disappeared. He doesn't seem to take this into account when he tells his story, does he?! LMAO

A good question. You'd think that if Stacy had run off with another man, there would be a report of a missing man in the area. Yet, to the best of our knowledge, no man has been reported missing, and certainly this nameless man would have relatives who would make a report. I'm sure LE checked to see if there were any missing men in the area, who disappeared on Oct. 28th.

And, as Taximom said, with reports that DP had GPS tracking on Stacy's cell phone, there's no way he wouldn't know exactly who she might have "run off with."

But, even if Stacy DID run off with another man, she would have somehow contacted her sister, Cassandra, within a day or two to let her know she's okay. As close as it appears Stacy and Cassandra were, I just don't think she'd intentionally put her family through this.

I think he thought that story would be the most believable because she's so much younger than him. Maybe it was even an on-going joke among himself and his cop buddies, that she'd "leave him for a younger man one day." But, I agree, that he didn't and hasn't seem to stop to think how that doesn't match with his regular habits of checking up on her at all times.

If she ran off with another man, then why hasn't he filed divorce papers?

Yes if she ran off with another man she is still entitled to 50% of everything he has. So who does he think he is giving his son all that money?

please start looking at the facts which is two women from the same area and that live 15 miles apart that went missing within a 7 month time frame who went missing in a strange manner could this be a serial killer on the loose in illinois and that the rumours from street and media are not helping in this case until i hear or see some facts on this i will not believe that the two husbands have done this and that these women are victims of bad timing.

Also look at these facts:

Both men were going to have to pay women alimony and child support. That's the FACT you should look at. It's the one fact that is almost always key in these cases.

Drew Peterson wasn't about to pay a 23 year old woman who was possibly having an affair on him ANYTHING.

If Stacey ran off with another man he'd be:
-Independently wealthy (able to sneak off and take his married girlfriend on a 3 month vacation) without his job missing him.
-An orphan with no relatives or friends (or a man whose relatives and friends COINCIDENTALLY don't read the newspaper, watch tv, listen to the radio or have internet access)
-Very stealthy (perhaps a C.I.A. operative who could date Stacey, while staying under her stalking husband's radar and remain unknown to everyone else in her life) and not have his phone numbers appear on any of the phone logs. (Perhaps he sent romantic smoke messages, or like "Ashley", dropped off personal correspondance through the mailbox?)
-Willing to date a formerly wonderful, affectionate mother of four children who would just leave her family without ever contacting the children...not during the holidays nor on her birthday.

:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

please start looking at the facts which is two women from the same area and that live 15 miles apart that went missing within a 7 month time frame who went missing in a strange manner could this be a serial killer on the loose in illinois and that the rumours from street and media are not helping in this case until i hear or see some facts on this i will not believe that the two husbands have done this and that these women are victims of bad timing.

Things you need to consider is that both women went missing from their homes while hubbys were home, both were in the process of leaving husbands, both hubbys have been described as controlling.

I am less familiar with the Stebic case, but I believe that Lisa "went missing" while hubby was in the backyard? Allegedly picked up by a man in a car, didn't tell her children goodbye. Noone witnessed the car in the neighborhood.

Stacy allegedly was leaving her home to either go paint, go visit her grandfather or left with another man depending on which story DrewP has allegedly told that you want to believe. He told media one story and allegedly told family another. And come to find out, the painting that had been planned had been previously cancelled. Also, DrewP knew where to get her car that had been away from the home for a period of time.

A serial killer is a bit difficult to believe in this, because first the killer would have to be able to get the women out of their homes without causing a disturbance or leaving evidence. Serial killer doesn't explain how DrewP knew where to find Stacy's car and retrieve it. And serial killer doesn't explain how DrewP came up with the story that DrewP gave about "she called and told DrewP that she was leaving with another man and going someplace warm". Serial killer also doesn't explain why neither hubby reported them missing and why no one other than hubby's seem to be aware of another man in their lives. It also doesn't explain how DrewP knew what she was wearing when he was supposedly asleep, and what she supposedly took with her. Unless perhaps (but not likely) DrewP arranged something with the serial killer and is covering for him.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YES! The Bat signal!! It ALL fits!! :D

The only problem that I can see with that scenario is how come, if Batman was sending her love messages via his bat signal, how come no one else saw them? I mean, not even the mayor of Gotham, I mean Bolingbrook?

We have been on this case for awhile now and I have to go back sometimes and remind myself of facts I have forgotten. LOL.
One thing is that we heard that she had done some packing and was planning on moving out. This sounds like a woman who was through with the abuse and wanted to get out for good.
Not a woman who was just into having an affair.
It appears that everytime Stacy met with another man DP knew about it and turned up there. He went there when SP was meeting with the preacher and also when she met with the guy she used to date. Now are we to believe that he didn't know about "another man she was having an affair with" ? I just don't buy it. It doesn't go along with his M.O. If there is another man he would have known who he was and exposed him by now.
There is just NO WAY..IMHO

The only problem that I can see with that scenario is how come, if Batman was sending her love messages via his bat signal, how come no one else saw them? I mean, not even the mayor of Gotham, I mean Bolingbrook?

Because the Mayor was busy making sure his good buddy was well taken care of and not looking out for the people of Bolingbrook?! :rolleyes:

We have been on this case for awhile now and I have to go back sometimes and remind myself of facts I have forgotten. LOL.
One thing is that we heard that she had done some packing and was planning on moving out. This sounds like a woman who was through with the abuse and wanted to get out for good.
Not a woman who was just into having an affair.
It appears that everytime Stacy met with another man DP knew about it and turned up there. He went there when SP was meeting with the preacher and also when she met with the guy she used to date. Now are we to believe that he didn't know about "another man she was having an affair with" ? I just don't buy it. It doesn't go along with his M.O. If there is another man he would have known who he was and exposed him by now.
There is just NO WAY..IMHO
Correction. She had packed HIS stuff and put a few boxes in the garage which she pointed out to Sharon.

Her aunt mentioned she called and said at one point she was ready to leave...but I believe this was before Sharon saw his stuff in the garage.

IMO there was no other man, I wish there was!
Stacy knew enough about what would happen if she'd ever tried to have something going on with someone else, she coudn't even go to a public place for lunch without ole DrewP showing up. From all accounts she was a devoted mother, i don't doubt that she did have some wishes for something more in her life and honestly now, who could blame her? She was taking steps to try and build a new life for herself and that included her children.

When there was speculation about it being Stacy when the body was found last Friday, Brodsky was reported to have said that there was no way it was her, to me, that says he does know just what did happen to her and how DrewP disposed of the body, otherwise wouldn't he have thought that possibly the other man may have killed her and dumped the body there?

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back