Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now where were we?

I do think if I were LE, I would be looking in every driveway and in every garage (with permission, of course) for anything resembling that vehicle.

OK now where were we?

I do think if I were LE, I would be looking in every driveway and in every garage (with permission, of course) for anything resembling that vehicle.

I'm sure they are. It seems like someone would know about this truck. I can see it parked in a garage though....not going anywhere.

I'm very hopeful someone will come forward with a clue on who this scuzzball is - maybe a neighbor, a co-worker, a friend, maybe even his gf or wife.

I would think that if Brianna was alive.....this guy would dump her off somewhere. A field, mall, etc. knowing the coverage this is getting.

Frankly, I don't believe she was alive from moments after or during the actual sexual attack. The blood on the pillow indicates physical harm of some sort occurred at the house. He could have kept her alive for a short period of time after abducting her...since I feel the rape did not take place in the house. It was either during or shortly after the rape when he killed her, imo.

New info at the below link. It appears he actually did break into the December victims house on Jan 19th.:
http://www.krnv.com/global/story.asp?s=7781239

(snips)
Reno police went door-to-door near UNR again Monday, this time armed with new information about the man who abducted a young woman more than a week ago.
Monday night, RPD sent that DNA information all over the country, trying to identify the attacker. Officers say, the same man is suspected of breaking into the home of his first victim, who had left the country, just one day before he kidnapped Denison.

I have found a myspace page that matches pretty good too, but I am sure there are quite a bit of them that could. How far is Sparks from Reno area where Bri was?

Is it just me or does almost every man in the reno area have a goatee that is about 1 inch long ....lol....it seems that way to me...

Don't wanna post his myspace in case he has nothing to do with it.....

This guy is 33, has a pic of his truck (dual cab/extended cab) 5'9, goatee, long face.....

Can you pm it to me? I would like to look! (No, we shouldn't post random myspace sites on the board, imo)

Sparks is 4.7 miles or about a ten minute drive to the house where she was abducted.

wow...I was doing the myspace search as well, and too many people have a long face with a square jaw, and chin fluff! if any of these guys have been on myspace recently, I would count them out.

Frankly, I don't believe she was alive from moments after or during the actual sexual attack. The blood on the pillow indicates physical harm of some sort occurred at the house. He could have kept her alive for a short period of time after abducting her...since I feel the rape did not take place in the house. It was either during or shortly after the rape when he killed her, imo.

If the sexual attack didn't occur in the house, then how do you explain the DNA they recovered from presumably the couch?

My theory: I think he used the bear to cover her face so she wouldn't make any noise and raped her right there on the couch. Then he probably discovered that he killed her in the act, so he took her and the bear with him, probably exiting through the back door, which would explain how the blanket wound up in the kitchen.

JMHO.

I have found a myspace page that matches pretty good too, but I am sure there are quite a bit of them that could. How far is Sparks from Reno area where Bri was?

Is it just me or does almost every man in the reno area have a goatee that is about 1 inch long ....lol....it seems that way to me...

Don't wanna post his myspace in case he has nothing to do with it.....

This guy is 33, has a pic of his truck (dual cab/extended cab) 5'9, goatee, long face.....

I thought they said the beard/goatee was a QUARTER to a HALF-INCH long, not an entire inch.

wow...I was doing the myspace search as well, and too many people have a long face with a square jaw, and chin fluff! if any of these guys have been on myspace recently, I would count them out.

Why would you count them out? I wouldn't!

Did you ever think that maybe the perp could be shopping MySpace for his next victim? People really put TOO much info on MySpace, such as their weekend plans, etc.!!!

I agree. If she is not alive, then it happened within 30 min of the abduction.

One thing that still puzzles me from one of the abductions is that the perp took the victim back to her house. Am I correct on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni