GUILTY GA - Linda White, 55, found dead in freezer, Sylvester, 22 Jan 2008

TGIRecovered

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,326268,00.

Husband Arrested After Wife's Body Found in Freezer
SYLVESTER, Ga. — A southwest Georgia man has been charged with murder after his wife's body was found in a freezer...
...Investigators said Monday that authorities were called to the home three times Jan. 21 for domestic disturbances. They believe Linda White might have been killed the next day, GBI special agent in charge Mike Lewis said.

Check it out. Hubby must have applied Drew Peterson's special technique for curing hot flashes.

Susan

/**/

Can you imagine keeping your husband/wife's body in the freezer!! Hope he wasn't eating the meat that was in there. That is so horrible. Guess LE didn't haul the husband off to jail during those times they were called to the house.
I wonder if they had kids?

Investigators said Monday that authorities were called to the home three times Jan. 21 for domestic disturbances. They believe Linda White might have been killed the next day, GBI special agent in charge Mike Lewis said.

They were called to the house 3 times and there were never any arrests made? I would be interested to know what exactly was said when they were called out to the home. If they were there 3 times and never did anything, I believe they are partially responsible for her death.

I wondered why he wasn't locked up after 3 calls in one day too.

It seems that he wanted family members to find the body. He called them over to work on the broken freezer.

From June 2009:

http://www.walb.com/story/10590434/worth-man-convicted-of-murder

29-year old Jacob White was found guilty of the January 2008 beating death of 55-year old Linda White. The former waitress at White's seafood was beaten to death with a hammer and her body stuffed inside a freezer...

After the verdict was read Wednesday afternoon, the judge sentenced Jacob White to life in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back