Drew to be on A Moment of Truth show?

JinxieJada

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/29/moment-of-truth-to-catch-a-killer/

snip-

A well-placed source tells TMZ that reps for suspected wife killer Drew Peterson have contacted the producers of the new show "Moment of Truth," asking to hookup their client to a lie detector test on national television.

*End of snip a bit more at link*

I don't think this would be accurate (not talking for admissibility purposes) due to the fact he's trained in this sort of stuff. If a "regular" person can beat a LD test w/ just some reading, practicing and phenomenal self control, why wouldn't a cop that's trained in these type of situations? (Under pressure,strain, trained to stay calm etc)

Not sure of the accuracy, but I found it interesting. Sorry if it's been posted, I did a quick glance around the threads and didn't see it....

I listened to a Fox reporter when this bomb was dropped earlier today. I could have been knocked over with a feather.
No low is too low for this posDP! He will do whatever he can to make a mockery out of Kathy's death and Stacy's disappearance. He is just wavying his hands in the face of LE. argggggg

Good Point Philamena, it is almost like he is taunting LE. Lie detectors are often used in investigative work. And he is telling LE that he thinks he can beat their lie detector tests.

Speechless here.

Talk about tainting the jury pool.

OK. Back to speechless.

He's full of hot air! All he & Brodsky are good for is flipping there jaws.
He's never pass the 1st question & he knows it. But yet he'd make a mockery out of the law & never show up.

He won't give a timeline for the day Stacy dissapeared / nobody can ask him about the barrel yet the blow gut says he wants to be on Moment of Truth! Dream on foam on your lips liar!!!!

He sure thinks his chit don't stink! Made me laugh so hard..........yep Drew baby keep your chit up. Why does he want to go on TV & do it??? Bet he refused to do one with LE!!!!! What a blow gut!!!!!!

This malicious murderer obviously longs for publicity. He won't take a poly for LE but he will on national TV? Oh, please. He would NEVER do that....no way! It's a ruse for publicity.

I dislike that show to begin with..it's been banned in Australia and England I think I heard.

Drew will never appear on any show and answer any questions about this whole investigation that really might delve into the truth of what happened to Stacy and Kathleen. He wouldn't even answer questions at the GJ..he invoked the 5th amend.right not to speak or answer questions.

I am laughing right now at their gull and stupidity...he is really trying to get all the publicity he can and turn this into the Drew Show..instead of a murder investigation. JMHO

There's one good thing that can come out of all this...........DP's antics are probably strengthening LE's resolve to get DP behind bars where he belongs! :mad:

I don't know, I can see DrewP doing it. I think he goes to bed at night seeing his name in the columns, being spoken of as "well known author and talk show regular." I think he dreams of royalty checks and awards. I think he also thinks he can beat the lie detector test. And to be honest, I think there is a possibility that he might. My guess is that this wouldn't be the first LD test he has taken. Often LD's are required as a part of some employment. There is something about a "grandiose" attitude about him and he seems to think he deserves it. And I think that JAB dreams of becoming counsol for a "well known author and talk show regular." I think he dreams of running DrewP's "empire" reviewing his multimillion dollar contracts and being his listening ear and right hand man.

The one thing I am sure that neither dream of is Kathleen and Stacy.

Edited to add: Of course DrewP and JAB will of course insist on control of the questions asked and retain the right to withdraw if things don't go if as they planned.

Drew to be on a Moment Of Truth show? Sure! Why not?! Just because he has yet to have one before doesn't mean he can't pretend to have one!

Drew to be on a Moment Of Truth show? Sure! Why not?! Just because he has yet to have one before doesn't mean he can't pretend to have one!

Could "Anita Richman & her flaming containers of 'whoop *advertiser censored*' " be the "present" he unwraps when he passes the "MOT" lie detectors?

If so, I am ALL ABOUT THAT! :furious:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Could "Anita Richman & her flaming containers of 'whoop *advertiser censored*' " be the "present" he unwraps when he passes the "MOT" lie detectors?

If so, I am ALL ABOUT THAT! :furious:
18.gif
2.gif

If Mr. Peterson goes on the "Moment of Truth" show, I hope they ask him if he used the bikini to hurt Stacy.

I think she told him that she was leaving him and they argued. He couldn't believe that she would just leave him to leave him; he thought there had to be some other guy. (You know, he's so virile and such a good lover and WOMEN WANT HIM, why would she leave just to get away from him?!) Also, remember that Drew never left a wife when he didn't already have the next Mrs. Peterson waiting in the wings. It just would not register to a person like him that his wife did NOT have a lover.

So, they argue, he accuses her of having an affair. He grabs her bikini/lingerie and taunts her with it, "What, are you going to be wearing this for HIM?!" She responds (maybe calls him a name) and he grabs her from behind, wraps the bikini around her neck and strangles her. Wraps a couple of garbage bags over her head and on the lower part of her body and takes her out and sticks her in the trunk of her car. Then he sits back to figure out how he's gonna make it look like she "left on her own."

Anyway, that's one of the reasons I think he said she left with $25,000 and her bikini. Because the bikini is with her.:furious:

That has always been my theory, Anita. To me, it was just so odd that a bikini would even come up since it was the end of October...it didn't fit. Then he went from using the bikini to strangle her to his story of she ran away to the Bahamas or whatever...in case someone realized her bikini was in fact gone.

I think they will find it when and if they find her body.

IMO, there was no $25,000.00...but in his story, there had to be a reason she wasn't using her ATM or credit cards nor accessing her bank account.

If he does appear, he'll drop out once he reaches the $10k mark. After that the questions get more personal. I'd imagine a "Did you kill Stacy" question would be worth the grand prize. It be nice if it was the first question asked but based on the way the show is run it wouldn't be. Not that Fox would go for it anyway, even they have standards.

If he does appear, he'll drop out once he reaches the $10k mark. After that the questions get more personal. I'd imagine a "Did you kill Stacy" question would be worth the grand prize. It be nice if it was the first question asked but based on the way the show is run it wouldn't be. Not that Fox would go for it anyway, even they have standards.

I haven't seen this show, has it started airing already?

Maybe the police could *hint* to the producers some basic questions (about timeline and such) in the beginning.

I totally believe that FOX would go through with the show. The amount of attention this would generate would = lots of adverting dollars.

P.s.-Seriously Searching, I am in total agreement with you. There was no $25,000. Just him explaining away her not using her cards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back