GUILTY UK - David Martin, 40, beaten & stabbed to death, Mitcham, 27 Jan 2008

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
A man beaten to death after defending his son from bullies watched his father die in a similar attack 22 years ago.
David Martin, 40, was attacked with weapons believed to include a golf club and hatchet after trying to retrieve his 10-year-old son Jamie's football from a neighbour's garden.

The father-of-three lay dying in front of Jamie, his wife Angela, and their 12-year-old daughter Samantha, in Rutter Gardens, Mitcham.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=510845&in_page_id=1770

Nothing new, i'm afraid. teens are out of control in Britain. :(

These idiots are out on bail.......wtf......:behindbar
Did I read it right?

I read the story about David Martin today and was sickened. I can not believe that they would stab and beat to death a father, in front of his children, over returning a soccer ball. Losing control and hitting someone is bad but they didn't stop until they killed him with bats, golf clubs and a samurai sword with his children watching it all. It makes me sad that people are so detached and angry that they ruin lives, including their own, over stuff that is so trivial.

Nothing new, i'm afraid. teens are out of control in Britain. :(

Wasn't this a whole family though? Ranging from a 69 year old woman to a 14 year old girl :eek: ? It semed to me by the article that most of them were older women. That is one thing I found so shocking about the article.

"A girl of 14 and two women aged 69 and 41 who were arrested in connection with the attack have been released on bail."
Unbelievable.. 2 69year old women, a 41 year old and a 14 year old, wtf is wrong with people??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back