GUILTY MS - Brandon Stacey, 16 mos, beaten to death, Picayune, Jan 2008

2sisters

Reaction score
This happened in our town. he dies Sunday I belive and was dead for a few hours before she finally called 911. So sad, another child victim to mom and the scum bag that she just has to be with b/c God forbid she just concentrate on her child for a while or be choosy when it comes to her mates. I am so furious about this.
Mother, boyfriend, suspected of murder of infant
By Jeremy Pittari
Item Staff Writer

PICAYUNE — A 16 month-old child is reported to have died due to blunt force trauma to the head while in his mother’s care in the first murder case in Picayune since December of 2003.

Sunday at about 5:29 a.m. the mother of the child, Allison Regina Holmes, 23, made a 911 call that her child was not breathing, Picayune Police Chief Jim Luke said. Emergency personnel responded to the apartment, at 700 N. Main St., Apt. 1, where the child, Brandon Stacy, was declared dead, Luke said.

http://www.picayuneitem.com/local/local_story_029131138.html

No bond for suspects in child’s death
By Jeremy Pittari
Item Staff Writer

PICAYUNE — Suspects in the what is believed to be the murder of a 16 month-old child are being held without bond.

Judge Rachelle Lumpkin held a hearing Tuesday afternoon at the Picayune Criminal Justice center to determine if the suspects should be allowed to post bonds, and if so, in what amounts, and to set a date for the preliminary hearing of each of the suspects. Lumpkin said that because of the seriousness of the charge against them neither would be allowed to post bond.

http://www.picayuneitem.com/local/local_story_030143800.html
A picture of the baby is at this link. he is beautiful and didn't deserve the life his parents gave him. he is in a better place now.
http://www.mcdonaldfh.com/web/obituaries/2097/BrandonPaulStacey.aspx

That's fine and all, I pity the grandmother but there is nothing she can say to make me pity this child's mother. When you stand by and allow abuse to happen and it turns fatal then you are as much to blame. That child lay dead for hours before she called 911, she knew he was hurt, she ignored him. She protected her boyfriend instead. She chose him. She allowed him to kill that precious baby. I have no pity or nothing good to say about that woman. She may as well have beaten the baby herself.

I feel terrible for the grandmother, this is truly heartbreaking. Such a beautiful child. "Mother screams in court, tell them Kelly, you baxxxd". Yeah, Kelly go ahead and tell them that she stood by and allowed you to abuse her little boy, she allowed you to kill him. Both were charged with capital murder, both should get same sentence. IMO

His funeral is this morning, may he rest in peace.

Connie Gay maternal grandmother of Brandon stated her daughter Allison Holmes did not believe in physical punishment, not even a tap to keep Brandon from putting his hand on a hot stove. Brandon died at least 4 hours prior to the 911 called placed by his mother. I'm sorry she would have had to of known someone (Kelly Bonomo) bf, did something to this child because of what she yelled in court. Why did they wait that long before phoning for help?

I am that baby's Granny. You have no idea of what the truth is, the boyfriend woke her up at 5:30 am, after he checked on the baby only to discover he was gone. They called 911 when they found him not alive, not when the forensic pathologist stated the time of his death. Kelly and my daughter were sleeping. Had my daughter even thought something was wrong, she would have called 911, then me. Jeremy at the Picayune Item writes what he feels, not the truth. I wish I could meet with all of you who think my daughter had anything to do with this. My God help us all, we are torn to shreads. Please, please pray for us. I can't believe people really think she had anything to do with his death, or that she wouldn't have killed the boyfriend before she would let him hurt that baby. God Help Us...

Paddy1,
The truth Alison wanted Kelly to say was that he lied to the detectives because he was scared and was covering his own butt. Kelly told the jailers this, they said it was none of their business. I told the Chief of Police that two of his jailers heard Kelly recant his lie that Alison hit the baby. Guess what? Those two jailers no longer work there. Where are they? Now I'm sure Kelly (bf) is being counseled to shut his piehole. My God is just, the truth will come out and my daughter will come home. There is no greater loss. Please pray for us. Jeremy, writer of these articles at the Picayune Item believes them to be guilty. He writes what he feels, not the truth. I wish an unbiased reporter would interview me, I would tell them many truths Jeremy purposefully left out of his stories. We are in America. Innocent until proven guilty. Please pray for us.

Paddy1,
The truth Alison wanted Kelly to say was that he lied to the detectives because he was scared and was covering his own butt. Kelly told the jailers this, they said it was none of their business. I told the Chief of Police that two of his jailers heard Kelly recant his lie that Alison hit the baby. Guess what? Those two jailers no longer work there. Where are they? Now I'm sure Kelly (bf) is being counseled to shut his piehole. My God is just, the truth will come out and my daughter will come home. There is no greater loss. Please pray for us. Jeremy, writer of these articles at the Picayune Item believes them to be guilty. He writes what he feels, not the truth. I wish an unbiased reporter would interview me, I would tell them many truths Jeremy purposefully left out of his stories. We are in America. Innocent until proven guilty. Please pray for us.

As a grandmother of a 17 month old, I cannot imagine what you must be going through...You will definitely be in my prayers...

Granny, I am so sorry for the position you are in and for the loss of your adorable grandson.

GrannyConnie, you DO have my prayers. I have a 22 month old and a six month old, and stories like this tear me up.

I'm more than willing to be objective, but what is your daughter's explanation for the blunt-force trauma? Even if foul play wasn't involved, and there wasn't alleged evidence pointing to that, then I can't understand how an injury that severe would go unnoticed. My 22 month old son fell and hit his forehead on his toybox. It bled a little and he cried and cried. He was inconsolable for awhile. How does a child that age get injured that traumatically and not be noticed?

I'm asking this questions without judgement. I know this is a hard time for you, but you're wanting us to see the other side. I'm willing to do that, but there some serious allegations here and more importantly, a little one who has gone to heaven. Something happened to him--if not foul play, what?

I wish we knew how he hit his head. Only God and the EX boyfriend know the truth.
God Bless you.

It's the not knowing what took his life that is tearing us apart; and my daughter being in jail since the same day... She wants to know as well. Maybe God knows we couldn't handle knowing what happened. He was my life, my air, my everything. She was a good mother on the verge of breaking up with Kelly.
God Bless you.

Granny Connie, my heart breaks for you.

The poster that you are responding to is no longer here (under the name I see that he/she is banned).

When you say that we don't know the truth, you are correct. The only people who know what happened are the people who were there.

I am so sorry that you lost your grandson. I wish I had the words within me to ease your burden or your pain. Please know my prayers are with all of you.

I'll pray for you and your family as the investigation proceeds.

Have they had her take a polygraph yet?

I just realized I'm commenting on a pretty old case. I should do some homework myself.

Not a lot of updates; has there even been a trial?

It's the not knowing what took his life that is tearing us apart; and my daughter being in jail since the same day... She wants to know as well. Maybe God knows we couldn't handle knowing what happened. He was my life, my air, my everything. She was a good mother on the verge of breaking up with Kelly.
God Bless you.

GrannyConnie...God bless you and your Family!! This must have been the hardest year of your life. My heart is breaking for you just thinking about it. I am a Grandmother of 6 and can't even imagine the pain you must be living. To lose not only your precious Grandson but to have to deal with the fear that you may lose your daugther also. The justice system is not an easy thing to deal with - I have been there as a Mother.

I am also curious about your daughter case. Has she had a trial? Has the Ex-BF?

Welcome to Websleuths! It is a great place to meet knowledgable people with big hearts! Please don't take the posts against your daughter to heart - we see alot of these cases and become alittle hardened over time. Its easy to blame all the adults in these cases that should be protecting these sweet babies. Your daugther was just another Mother that was with the wrong man - your post showed me the other side - A loving mother who might also be a victim in the nightmare.

You and your family are in my prayers.

GrannyConnie . . . my daughter is due to give birth to her son any day. She fled So Cal three months ago to get away from her abusive boyfriend.

Your story wrenches all our hearts . . . and for me, it fills me with a terrible forboding. This young lady, my daughter, will want to marry and date. She's already established a "pattern" of hooking up with crappy men.

Already this little unborn boy is all I can think about . . . I will provide him and his mommy a home for as long as they are willing to stay .. . . and that's all I can do. What else can I do to "prevent" my daughter from choosing a jackass to assuage her loneliness? Not much, I'm afraid . . . but love her, and pray.

You will be in my prayers, as will your daughter. Of all people, she needs them most. She has to live with the consequences of choosing, and then staying with a horrible "male" who tossed off red flags right and left, that he was dangerous and cruel.

Having been myself the victim of an abusive man for seven years, I know that I too saw my ex's red flags . . . but I didn't know what they meant. I didn't exactly seek to know, either. Even though I did not deserve or cause a single SECOND of the abuse I endured, I still remain responsible for my choice to NOT take care of myself, NOT value myself enough to come to my own rescue.

The price your girl is paying for not valuing her own, or her son's life enough is the worst nightmare. I'm so sorry. I pray for your peace, and for justice for Brandon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back