GUILTY CT - Jeffrey Brisson & Harold Spurling for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, New Britain, 2008

And the 's taped it! Just castrate them and throw them in g-pop!!!

http://www.wfsb.com/news/15186696/detail.html

omg! Kill the bastards now. :furious: :furious:
They also sexually abused other children and a 13 yr old.
HOW did they get in contact with kids?
Were they relatives. did they kidnap them...?
Officers said they saw thumbnail icons of child *advertiser censored* on a computer inside the apartment, and detectives said they watched the video that showed Brisson and the 3-month-old girl.

Bond was set at $3 million for Brisson and $2 million for Spurling, police said.

Police said they believe other children may have been assaulted by Brisson and Spurling .....

OMG! I want them both :behindbar for the rest of their lives! These two should never get out, I hope they're brutalized every moment of their lives.

I'd like to know who the three month old belonged to. Was it one of their children? Were they babysitting?

There's no punishment that's horrific enough for people who do these types of things.

:furious:

Who was the 3 month old? His daughter? (God forbid)??

Totally disgusting scum, both of them. They should've just put a shotgun between their legs and pulled the trigger.

Totally disgusting scum, both of them. They should've just put a shotgun between their legs and pulled the trigger.

I agree.

Why on earth to these pigs do this? Why can't they just go about their lives like normal people? I totally realize sex is important, but there are bars on every street corner, social gatherings for every interest and hobby....why can't they just go meet someone like normal people? I can't understand where and when the idea of sex with children would enter someone's mind. It is disgusting, pathetic, and evil. I hope these two guys meet someone in prison that feels like I do....and has not reservations about getting even.

Hmmm, anyone catching the theme to this kind of behavior? I mean for real...should we go back through and count the number of raped infants? Is it that it is just now being reported?

Infant rape is huge in Africa because of belief systems that say you can be cured from having AIDS if you have sex with a "virgin". I have often wondered if some of what we see here, is because of the fear of getting AIDS. I also tend to think drugs are involved, and the minds of these people are twisted into shapes that represent pure evil.

Infant rape is huge in Africa because of belief systems that say you can be cured from having AIDS if you have sex with a "virgin". I have often wondered if some of what we see here, is because of the fear of getting AIDS. I also tend to think drugs are involved, and the minds of these people are twisted into shapes that represent pure evil.

With all due respect to you, I think that there are cases when that happens...however I have not seen any indication that the last 8 months of stories swing that way. It is pure pedophilia, and I think there is a boldness occurring with the publication of it...I think that those with aberrant thoughts like this are feeling less like freaks, and more like it is normal.

With all due respect to you, I think that there are cases when that happens...however I have not seen any indication that the last 8 months of stories swing that way. It is pure pedophilia, and I think there is a boldness occurring with the publication of it...I think that those with aberrant thoughts like this are feeling less like freaks, and more like it is normal.

I agree and I also think the internet has helped spread and create pedophiles who then think hey look at all the others like me and when they see the *advertiser censored* they want to act on it.

I agree and I also think the internet has helped spread and create pedophiles who then think hey look at all the others like me and when they see the *advertiser censored* they want to act on it.

I totally agree!
The internet can be a good tool, and then on the other hand, it has opened up a pandora's box of pure evil for those that seek it out.

It is unfathomable to me that anyone could hurt a child intentionally ever. I can't even hardly breathe when I read this. I have only known about websleuths for one month, but in that one month, I have read a lot of news stories about people hurting or killing babies. BABIES! It is just beyond comprehension.

The mother was a friend of theirs. I imagine that is past tense. The baby was taken to the hospital, then released to the mother, who the police believe had no idea what was going on. One of the articles says that they befriended the parents of the kids they abused. They BOTH abused a 14 year old boy. And they have bragged about it on pedophile websites, calling the child their "young friend."

This breaks my heart on so many levels. It's hard to know what to say. I was grateful to read that the mother of the infant was not pimping her baby out, but truly thought these men were friends.

I believe they are pedophiles. I don't know what hope there is of them changing. I can only imagine how many other victims there might be.

My prayers for all who are hurt and harmed by these crimes. Once again, I wish I had a weeping icon at my fingertips.

Acting on a tip New Britain, Connecticut police arrested Jeffrey Brisson and Harold Spurling at their apaprtment. Also found in the apartment was a three month old baby girl that one of the men sexually assaulted numerous times and video taped the assault. A 14 year old boy has also found to have been sexually assaulted by the depraved, freaks. The cops said the conditions of the apartment were nauseating. Old food on the floor and the baby's bottle sitting next to a kitten litter box. After reading this and other articles I looked further into this. I mean who is the owman left the baby in their care? Well, seems these monsters were dimed out by a group fighting against pedophiles and their blatant internet dealings with other pedophiles. Oh I hope they ALL go down.http://www.wfsb.com/news/15198748/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back