Identified! Canada - Richmond, BC, Female skeletal remains, Jun'06 - Gurpreet Gill

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
The Doe Network:
Case File 529UFBC

Unidentified Asian or Indo-Canadian Female

• The victim was discovered on June 5th, 2006 in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
  • Estimated Date of Death: Several years prior - 1998 or after
  • Skeletal remains
Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 27-35 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 4’11"-5’3" (150-160cm)
  • Clothing: She was wearing a hooded sweatshirt (XS) with a “Baby Phat” cat logo sewn on the back, a “Zara” turtle neck long-sleeved shirt (S) and blue “No Baby No” denim jeans. A 1998 Commonwealth of the Bahamas coin pendant hanging from a box-link gold chain was located.
Case History
The victim was located in a forested area of Richmond on June 5th, 2006. The area is the heavily-wooded Department of National Defence lands, off Shell Road. An elderly couple looking for sticks for craft projects stumbled across the remains across the street from the Richmond Nature Park, just south of Alderbridge Way.
An autopsy revealed no cause of death. The circumstances of this case are considered suspicious.

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
BC Coroners Service
604-202-5937
Integrated Homicide Investigation Team
1-877-543-9217
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
2006-331-0723 Source Information:
BC Coroners Service
Richmond Review

http://doenetwork.org/cases/529ufbc.html

I live in Richmond, BC and I live near the Alderbridge area. I also live about 5-10 minutes from the Richmond Nature Park and technically from where she was found. I also posted this case on Nexopia to see if any members from the Richmond area might know her. Sorry I messed up the post title, I'm used typing in Asian/Native than Asian/[other]

Distinguishing Characteristics: Black long hair. Had possibly given birth.
Clothing: She was wearing a beige hooded sweatshirt (XS) with a silver “Baby Phat” cat logo sewn on the back. A red/pink bra, with gel padding stitched into the fabric. Red, silk-type fabric trousers, with a straight waistband at the front and elastic waistband across the rear; ladies thong panties with a star image on the front and the US stars & stripes inside image. A “Zara” turtle neck long sleeved shirt (S), Tag ID RN (USA) 77302, Made in Brazil. Blue “No Baby No” denim jeans. A single beige/white ribbed sock and a a white jacket. A 1998 Commonwealth of the Bahamas coin pendant, hanging from a box-link, gold chain was located.
Dentals: Seven amalgam fillings, two root canal treatments.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back