Upcoming Boulder Weekly article? New croc?

gsquared

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yonder forum owner has posted that the Boulder Weekly will soonhave a story on the Ramsey case and the internet. About a month ago,another poster emailed me asking about an old webstie I had on Jeff Shapiro. That site has been dead for nearly five years - I didn't even remember it. The psoter said someone named Chris who worked with Shapiro was asking about me. I never heard anything further about it. Were any of you contacted about thisupcoming news story?

Another question - does anyone know what the content of the latest Mills/Tracey croc-doc is about? It seems to me that the story of "the media is baised" has been done to death. What else is there to amke a croc about now?

Rita Johnson reported the new documentary many weeks ago. I believe it may explore intruder theories - possibly Gary Oliva (either him or Helgoth, I get the two mixed up).

Michael Tracey told me last year that they were making the third documentary and I posted about it on the forum, however, it appeared to be shelved for a bit with a question mark over whether it would go ahed. Then Rita posted that it was to go ahead and this appears to have been confirmed now.

If the croc is focusing on intruders, how is that different from the old crocs?

If the croc is trying to pin the crime on a dead man (Helgoth) who is not here to defend himself, unless they have irrefutable physical evidence that puts him at the scene, that is disgusting.

Good grief. :rolleyes:

Is this timed to coincide with John's political fantasies or what?

It's partially on Bootman, who was cleared years ago. The guy who is accusing him, John Kenady, has a head injury from a car accident, numerous run ins with the law. You can't libel the dead.

Just an opinion.

I know of people he has contacted, but I would rather them say who they are.

Just an opinion.

There is a poster on usenet that is claiming Lin Wood is going to hold a press conference any day now to announce that Michael Helgoth is the killer. MH owned a pair of jeans that had the word Victory! on the back and a t shirt from the Santa Barbara Tennis Club.

I pray to god an innocent dead man is not going to be accused of Jonbenet's murder. Helgoth's ghost will seek revenge on the Ramsey's anyways.

If LW does that, how despicable! Only morons would buy his Helgoth-did-it bs, but it's awful just the same.

imo

Interesting that LW may claim that Helgoth owned a t shirt from the Santa Barbara Tennis Club, because Aunty Pam claimed that Chris Wolf's girlfriend told her and the police that Wolf once had a sweatshirt with the initials SBTC on it, and she wondered if the intials stood for Santa Barbara Tennis Club. Betcha either LW or the usenet poster is mixed up.

Even though Hi-Tec shoes and a stun gun were supposedly found near Helgoth's body, there is no proof that a stun gun was used on JonBenet, and investigators are convinced that Burke Ramsey made the Hi-Tec print found in the basement.

Edited portion italicized.

imo

Shawna said:
There is a poster on usenet that is claiming Lin Wood is going to hold a press conference any day now to announce that Michael Helgoth is the killer. MH owned a pair of jeans that had the word Victory! on the back and a t shirt from the Santa Barbara Tennis Club.

I pray to god an innocent dead man is not going to be accused of Jonbenet's murder. Helgoth's ghost will seek revenge on the Ramsey's anyways.

This could be fun when Wood bothers to do his research and find that there is no Santa Barbara Tennis Club, though there is a Tennis Club of Santa Barbara. Likewise, there are no brand of jeans called Victory. There is a jean of a similar name, but again Wood is out of luck given that the company which makes them did not exist before 1999.

What is usenet? Never heard of it. Leave it to Limpy to finally go public with a dead man. It figures.

LOLOL. Well, they have to do something to mark the one year anniversary of Carnes's decision and no intruder being found.

Lin Wood isn't the DA, Mary Keenan is. She is the one to indict for murder in this case and it isn't poor, dead, bootman. Dead men can't sue.

Just my opinion.

Shawna said:
There is a poster on usenet that is claiming Lin Wood is going to hold a press conference any day now to announce that Michael Helgoth is the killer.

Highly unlikely. Limpy has been pushing the DNA for the past year and it would be rather stupid now to claim someone whose DNA doesn't match is the killer.

Sounds like LW saw the movie "The Usual Suspects"

Bootman as Keyser Soze

Clues such as:
Victory from the jeans
SBTC from a tee-shirt...

and, yet, "Verbal" walks away free (w/out the limp)

:laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back