GUILTY GA - Darryl, 55, & Cherri Spearman, 52, found murdered, Loganville, 1 Feb 2008

SteveHuff

The Websleuther formerly known as misterallgood
Reaction score
Website
www.truecrimeweblog.com
I cover Josh Spearman's alleged murder of his parents Darryl and Cherri here, as well as a number of other crimes that are already being talked about here at Websleuths.

Spearman blogged a bit, too, and it's some scary stuff.

Steve

Thanks for the links,

I wonder if N Browning has any online activity,

I live about 15 mins from Loganville...saw this on the news.
:eek:

From his blog-

"
With out my parents i would not exist. I wouldn't know the joy of living. The ability to give life is an amazing gift and with out that gift no one would be able to do anything because none of us would be here. My parents have taught me so much that with out there teachings i wouldn't be able to function. They taught me how to speak, how to tie my shoes... everything. All the basics of human life and i think that counts for something. Ok, it count for a whole lot of something."

I guess he had a change of heart.

From his blog-

"
With out my parents i would not exist. I wouldn't know the joy of living. The ability to give life is an amazing gift and with out that gift no one would be able to do anything because none of us would be here. My parents have taught me so much that with out there teachings i wouldn't be able to function. They taught me how to speak, how to tie my shoes... everything. All the basics of human life and i think that counts for something. Ok, it count for a whole lot of something."

I guess he had a change of heart.

After his parents, comes Hitler as being one of the 3 most important people on his list. Where he goes on to agree with Hitler's ideals.
I have to wonder, did this kid live in a predominantly white area? and was he acted out under some kind of repressed Jewish rage?
In some way this case reminds me of the boy that was arrested for shootings at his school on a reservation, he also had subscribed to Hilter, yet was First Nation (Native American).

Purely sociopathic personalities continue to be drawn to Hitler every year. It's the symbolic power, not any real set of beliefs. This kid falls under that heading, I'm certain. I doubt his family had much to do with this, either -- his dad was asst. principal at a school that has a heavily ethnic student population, in a pretty liberal part of the Atlanta suburbs.

Antisocial types are always attracted to whatever they perceive as powerful, pure and simple. I suspect this young man's admiration of Hitler was the most genuine thing he wrote in that blog post.

Steve

Man, here this kid is adopted out of Romania. He could have had the world, and he goes and murders the people who loved him most. That is just so sad.

Man, here this kid is adopted out of Romania. He could have had the world, and he goes and murders the people who loved him most. That is just so sad.

Where does it say he was adopted from Romania? Link, please? :confused:

Well now I wonder if he's one of those kids that can't form attachments. Maybe he was "in love with the idea of being in love" more than actually having a meaningful relationship with his ex-girlfriend? It was all about how he imagined it should be, not about working with what really was, and nurturing that so it grows? Do you get what I am saying?

Well now I wonder if he's one of those kids that can't form attachments. Maybe he was "in love with the idea of being in love" more than actually having a meaningful relationship with his ex-girlfriend? It was all about how he imagined it should be, not about working with what really was, and nurturing that so it grows? Do you get what I am saying?

Absolutely. My neighbors are from Romania and she was telling me how horrendous the "homes' were there. So bad the kids prefer to live on the streets. He seemed quite upset about the girlfriend, and logged his mood as cold. That was chilling. Then his poor parents too the brunt of all his emotional insecurities. He wouldn't even begin to fathom that relationships have to be worked on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back