WS - Settings

SieSie

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can change whatever in my User CP that shows an icon in the threads that I've posted? I don't remember changing it when we removed our siggy's, but for some reason, I have completely lost the little icon that tells you if you've already posted in a thread or not. Anyone?! Help!!

Also, it appears that we are allowed to put our siggy's back (per "Announcement" at the top of Jury Room posted by Windchime today) - do we have a size restriction? I remember that was suggested on one of the threads, but don't know if a size limit has been determined??

TIA.

Hi SieSie :blowkiss: I have no idea what you are asking because I'm one of those people who only knows how to log on and off my computer, and to surf the net and post on WS.. Just wanted to stop in and say Hi though

Does anyone know how I can change whatever in my User CP that shows an icon in the threads that I've posted? I don't remember changing it when we removed our siggy's, but for some reason, I have completely lost the little icon that tells you if you've already posted in a thread or not. Anyone?! Help!!

Also, it appears that we are allowed to put our siggy's back (per "Announcement" at the top of Jury Room posted by Windchime today) - do we have a size restriction? I remember that was suggested on one of the threads, but don't know if a size limit has been determined??

TIA.
SieSie
this took me a bit to figure out.
But I think that since we were asked to not subscribe to threads that is
where that little icon went
It must have indicated that you were subscribed. I always thought it
was only an indication that you had posted.
all the way over to the left there is an icon on the letter icon that will
show you have posted.
check that out and see if it shows it.
Hope this helps. I am sure someone much more knowledgeable
will help.

Hi SieSie :blowkiss: I have no idea what you are asking because I'm one of those people who only knows how to log on and off my computer, and to surf the net and post on WS.. Just wanted to stop in and say Hi though
Awww, PD, thanks and Hi back atcha!! :blowkiss:

all the way over to the left there is an icon on the letter icon that will
show you have posted.
check that out and see if it shows it.
Hope this helps.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :doh: I can't believe all this time I thought the little icon to the RIGHT of the thread title (before who posted it and how many times it's been read) was what let me know if I had posted in a thread, but I think you're right, that must've been my "subscribed" threads that I didn't even realize. LOL. I see a little arrow on an envelope on the LEFT of the thread name and now I get it! :D Thanks so much!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back