Identified! Australia - Sydney, 'Man on the Rack' WhtMale 85UMNSW, 25-45, Aug'94 - Max Tancevski

I did notice he wasn't listed, but he seems to be listed everywhere else :waitasec:
I've just emailed Missing Persons and asked if he had been located and in case he wasn't, I put forward the possible match.

Yes, it is, it's the capital city.
I've tried looking for info on the man in the cage, but I've not yet been able to find anything, not even a news article.

I'd be very surprised if it is not a match. Though, did you just email the place he wasn't listed to report the match? If so, I would telephone one of the agencies listed on Doe network.

I've done a fair bit of reading since I emailed Missing Persons and I found out that not every missing person is listed in the public version of the register :waitasec:

Bit strange, you'd think that they would want to get the word out about EVERY missing person :confused:

I emailed the NSW Missing Persons unit. There is a Federal Unit, but I read that it was only staffed by a couple of people and with 20.000 missing people to deal with each year, my email wouldn't even get a second glance

Strikingly alike!! Information also matches!!
Is there someone following up on this??

SydneyMum I agree with yo because the chins look so alike as well as other features.

No, nothing yet. I did email the Federal Missing Persons Unit as well and no response from them either.
If I could only find out a bit more information about the man in the cage, I'd be able to get in contact with the Homicide Detectives who investigated the case.
I just wish that someone would clarify whether or not Felice Colluccio is still listed as a missing person or has his file been closed.

SydneyMum

Have you tried the contact info listed at Doenetwork? Felice is still listed as missing under the source info listed at Doe. I'd contact both investigating agencies listed at doe. First via phone and then via email if they have email available. GL, I really do think you found a match. If not, at least you can verify through the investigation agency listed that Felice is no longer missing.

i was lookin at the list i was wondering if samatha knight should be on this list they have charged and jailed someone for her murder and i suppose technically she is a missing person her body has never been found RIP samatha

also i was trying to get some info about a murder that happened in the late 70;s in the singleton area NSW but i cant seem to find anything - is there anywhere that anybody knows that i could find the information - i know that someone was charged with the murder but they were aquitted - and it was a child and i dont know the childs name but i have the person whoowas charged name - any help would be greatly appreciated ty

if that isnt the same man or his twin brother - that has to be the same person have u heard anymore about it back from the police en i would be veery suprised

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back