80's Actor Corey Haim Places Ad In Magazine In Attempt To Revive Career

Awww ....Man thats like begging.....

"Just give me a chance" :(

begging...yeah....but we all have our downfalls and bad years....I think it is probably hard to be a celeb comeback....
Did u watch "the two Corey's?"

Well one thing I can say....he seemed alot more talented to me than some of todays kids/teens....
It broke my heart almost on "The Two Coreys" when Corey F. had to tell Corey H. a remake of "The Lost Boys" or either a sequel (can't remember) did NOT include Corey H. while Corey F. WAS asked to participate.
Corey H. cried...and I DON'T think it was only for the cameras.

Well one thing I can say....he seemed alot more talented to me than some of todays kids/teens....
It broke my heart almost on "The Two Coreys" when Corey F. had to tell Corey H. a remake of "The Lost Boys" or either a sequel (can't remember) did NOT include Corey H. while Corey F. WAS asked to participate.
Corey H. cried...and I DON'T think it was only for the cameras.

I saw that. It looked real to me, too. He also said something to Corey F. about how he had messed up and alienated people in the business and that's part of the reason he was having trouble getting work. No one trusted him anymore because he'd blown so many chances. I did feel bad for him then.

But other times, I just wanted to choke him, he was being such an azzz!!

I saw that. It looked real to me, too. He also said something to Corey F. about how he had messed up and alienated people in the business and that's part of the reason he was having trouble getting work. No one trusted him anymore because he'd blown so many chances. I did feel bad for him then.

But other times, I just wanted to choke him, he was being such an azzz!!

Yeah I can really understand both ways....
I heard Corey H. had a drug (rx problem if I remember correctly)...but I also think damn, how many celebs DON'T have some kind of drug/alcohol addiction these days? Don't they ALL alienate the business in some way?
Although it seems to me like the more you have a drug/alc. prob these days the more you ARE in the news and coveted....It seems (to me, in my opinion only) if you have to go to rehab for a drug problem or are arrested for a DUI the more high in demand you are....again, imo.
Anyway, regardless, I think it is sad for a former celeb to have to beg for work...they have SO much at the time they ARE celebs...WHY CAN'T THEY SEE THIS?????????

Was Corey H in "The Goonies" too? I know nutter Corey F was. He was good in that, but man that dude works a last nerve. SCM, says he should try *advertiser censored*. Lord, knows the poor guy may have already.

Corey H. had the misfortune to have a drug habit and behave like an idiot and pizz off higher ups in the wrong time, I guess!

Has anyone seen the interview he did when he was seriously messed up and babbling on about random stuff and making absolutely no sense? That was sad.

Yeah I can really understand both ways....
I heard Corey H. had a drug (rx problem if I remember correctly)...but I also think damn, how many celebs DON'T have some kind of drug/alcohol addiction these days? Don't they ALL alienate the business in some way?
Although it seems to me like the more you have a drug/alc. prob these days the more you ARE in the news and coveted....It seems (to me, in my opinion only) if you have to go to rehab for a drug problem or are arrested for a DUI the more high in demand you are....again, imo.
Anyway, regardless, I think it is sad for a former celeb to have to beg for work...they have SO much at the time they ARE celebs...WHY CAN'T THEY SEE THIS?????????
Oh certainly NOT Tom Cruise! Why, he is the poster boy for good and perfect behavior! After all, it is what Scientology does....it just makes you better!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D

Corey H. had the misfortune to have a drug habit and behave like an idiot and pizz off higher ups in the wrong time, I guess!

Has anyone seen the interview he did when he was seriously messed up and babbling on about random stuff and making absolutely no sense? That was sad.
Paris doesn't EVER make sense...and she doesn't seem to have a problem getting spots in the limelight! ;) Seriously, I don't know anything about this kid. Hope they give him a chance if he is talented. :)

The only movie I've seen of his in which I think he was very good was Lucas. Lucas was very early on for him.

I haven't seen much of his stuff. I have no idea if he has any talent these days. He looks OK, though.

Heck no - but, given his acting ability, that might be an easier genre for him to tap (pun intended!):)
LOL..you are crazy girlfriend! ROFLMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was a good one! :woohoo:

I hope this works for him. He really did have a lot of cleaning up to do, and if he's done it I think it would be great to see him working.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back