Bride dies at her reception

She made it to being a ''Greek by Marriage''. good night, Mrs Efkarpides. :(

Oh my gosh, after reading on here every day there's not much left that makes me cry any more.

What a tragic story. I feel so bad for her poor husband.

Oh so sad! May she rest in peace.

that was so sad!

& weird about the other story...about the bride who had cancer and died an hour after her wedding.

how horrible for these husbands!!

A real Greek Tragedy. It must be horrible for her new husband and everyone who loved her. I feel so sorry for everyone with having to witness her happiest moment and her death immediately afterward. :(

My friend was married in a small ceremony then a reception was held right outside of town. The bride ran out of ciggies and her new husband offered to buy them for her...he was killed instantly on the way to town in a one car accident. It broke my heart to know she went from a bride to a widow in one night. I don't know that she will ever get over it.

With all the horrific and sad stories we read here.. none have ever brought me to tears....... until now.

Sometimes it's so hard to fathom why God takes people when he does; he kept this woman long enough to get married, which was what she wanted. I hope the husband can heal himself from this.. My prayers for the families..

That's horrible. Life just doesn't make any sense sometimes.

Sometimes it's so hard to fathom why God takes people when he does; he kept this woman long enough to get married, which was what she wanted. I hope the husband can heal himself from this.. My prayers for the families..

Amen.

This is very sad . . . years ago, I watched a talk show on wedding day disasters . . . unfortunately, they happen. God speed to the families.

This just touched me so much ... she must have been wonderful to have such great friends:

''The same people who took care of the decorations took care of the funeral,'' says Naomi Church, who teaches at another school.

''When it came time to make the financial arrangements, Cheryl threw me out of the room,'' says Teddy.

For her, as strange as it may seem, her story had a happy ending. She died in the arms of the man she loved at the marriage that she had always wanted.

I wish some of the women we read and write about here at WS could of been so lucky!

It's him that I now feel sorry for, she will be a very hard act to follow!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back