Paris Hilton's Film: Not So "Hottie"...LOL!!!

deanws

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20177240,00.html

Paris Hilton may be known for saying, "That's hot" – but early returns for her new film certainly are not.

The Hottie and the Nottie, a romantic comedy starring Hilton, Joel David Moore, and Christine Lakin, opened Friday to $9,000 on 111 screens, or $81 per screen, according to Box Office Mojo.

By comparison, Fool's Gold, the newest romantic comedy from Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson, also opened Friday to $7.65 million on 3,125 screens, or $2,148 per screen.

I got a good chuckle out of this dismal movie showing... but, she isn't losing any money on things... she was paid her acting premium long before she ever set foot on the set. On the long term, though, such bad movies with her in them will keep people from putting her in other movies, so there is that pay off.

Lets see... her movie majorly bombed this weekend, on top of a lot of people in the public and industry are making it known that they are highly unpleased with her inviting Alli Sims and that Lutfi guy to her birthday bash (2 ppl from Britney's group that took part in using Britney, to say the least). Poor, poor Paris, she's just having a bad weekend... and deservedly so. LoL

Can you imagine $9000.00 vs 7.65 Million!?!?!? I guess that proves what the rest of the world thinks about Hilton!~:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got a good chuckle out of this dismal movie showing... but, she isn't losing any money on things... she was paid her acting premium long before she ever set foot on the set. On the long term, though, such bad movies with her in them will keep people from putting her in other movies, so there is that pay off.

Let see... her movie majorly bombed this weekend, on top of a lot of people in the public and industry are making it known that they are highly unpleased with her inviting Alli Sims and that Lutfi guy to her birthday bash (2 ppl from Britney's group that took part in using Britney, to say the least). Poor, poor Paris, she's just having a bad weekend... and deservedly so. LoL
The "egg" on her face....PRICELESS!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's #4 on the IMDB bottom 100 - worse than "From Justin to Kelly", "Glitter", and even, "Phat Girlz". This will dominate next year's Razzies.

I can't wait to see it.

She drew on her life experiences for this film. All of 27 sheltered years? :rolleyes:

I loved House of Wax - and her in it. It was cool to watch her get impaled, but I did think she held her own as well as anyone else in that flick. I've never seen that show she did with Nicole Richie, so don't know a thing about her acting talent past House of Wax.

This newest movie just looks stupid and I'm not much of a rom com girl anyway.

Lets see... her movie majorly bombed this weekend, on top of a lot of people in the public and industry are making it known that they are highly unpleased with her inviting Alli Sims and that Lutfi guy to her birthday bash (2 ppl from Britney's group that took part in using Britney, to say the least). Poor, poor Paris, she's just having a bad weekend... and deservedly so. LoL

I doubt Paris cares what anyone is saying about her as long as they're spelling her name correctly!!;)

The girl that plays the Nottie in that movie is waaaay better looking than Paris....

I saw her on TV yesterday at the premiere and if I heard right - she said she was the Executive Producer! So she's losing a few bucks, I would say!
I don't think we have to worry about the long term either. She obviously couldn't find anyone to bankroll this movie!

Can you imagine $9000.00 vs 7.65 Million!?!?!? I guess that proves what the rest of the world thinks about Hilton!~:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Couldnt have happened to a nicer girl:clap:

No surprises here....
No Oskars for poor diddle Paris...
Maybe she can just buy one...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members