Workers Suing Over Man in See-Through Shorts

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... does JDB live in Santa Fe??

~~~~

SANTA FE, N.M. (Reuters) - Former employees of Whole Foods Market have sued the natural foods supermarket operator, saying it did not take proper action to prevent a male customer from parading through a Santa Fe store wearing white, see-through biking shorts with no underwear.

Maria Bautista and seven other plaintiffs are suing under New Mexico's Human Rights Act, saying the store fostered an environment of discrimination and sexual harassment that caused them emotional distress. They are seeking an unspecified amount in damages.

They also claim the store ignored their complaints about a middle-aged man in the see-through, body-hugging shorts and fired one of them in retaliation for her complaint.

From Yahoo News

Casshew said:
Oh come on, you are a nurse, you have seen thousands of them! :dance:

...and I bet after awhile they all begin to look the same.

I hope the judge throws these idiots out of the courtroom. The world is going nuts, and these idiots are filing frivilous lawsuits (and people wonder why the real lawsuits/trials take so long) ! :furious:

mikki said:
Or maybe Miles Long.

I swear this is true... we had a faxed resume' come to our office for a "John Thomas Magnifico" lol

I wanted him to come in for an interview but my hubby (the boss) said No :waitasec:

LP Moderator said:
I hope the judge throws these idiots out of the courtroom. The world is going nuts, and these idiots are filing frivilous lawsuits (and people wonder why the real lawsuits/trials take so long) ! :furious:
Maybe so, but have you ever seen some of those shorts? I was at a gay festival with a friend in San Diego, and was flabergasted. (been to other festivals, other places, never saw what I saw here and not just the shorts)

As a thought, would you think differently, or the same if it was a woman wearing nothing but a long, wet T-shirt? (there isn't any difference in the look-really)

Casshew said:
I swear this is true... we had a faxed resume' come to our office for a "John Thomas Magnifico" lol

I wanted him to come in for an interview but my hubby (the boss) said No :waitasec:

Where I used to work we had a client named Rex Leathers. Us girls in the file room had never seen him but we were sure he had to be a *advertiser censored* star or something. One day we heard he was in the waiting room and all ran out to sneak a peek. He was 85 years old if he was a day.... little bald chubby guy. Talk about disappointment.

You might be better off for never having met Mr. Magnifico in person.

Ghostwheel said:
Maybe so, but have you ever seen some of those shorts? I was at a gay festival with a friend in San Diego, and was flabergasted. (been to other festivals, other places, never saw what I saw here and not just the shorts)

As a thought, would you think differently, or the same if it was a woman wearing nothing but a long, wet T-shirt? (there isn't any difference in the look-really)

That nearly describes what many coeds wear at San Diego State. Practically nothing sometimes!

Ghostwheel said:

I'm not saying they didn't have cause to be offended, but filing a lawsuit for emotional distress??? Give me a break!

BirdieBoo said:
That nearly describes what many coeds wear at San Diego State. Practically nothing sometimes!

You know, there's a LOT worse things in this world than seeing someone in the nude or barely nude. I don't see how it emotionally damages someone to see someone else nude or partially dressed. My husband grew up in Germany and there and in other parts of the world, nudity is common and no one thinks too much of it. I'd much rather have my children see a naked body than the blood, guts and gore they splash all over the place these days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back