Ah-roo! Beagle wins Westminster Best in Show for first time ever

YAY! That dog is the best. Rupert too. You go, Beagle's.

Awww, great picture at the link - Uno's a cutie! I'm sure your Rupert is very proud, indeed. :D

Awwwwww I absolutely love beagles!!!! They have the greatest personalities, and don't need any froo-froo to be beautiful..I shall have a beagle eventually. But the one mini horse sized dog I have is all I can handle for now. Yay for Uno..winnin' and representin'.:)

Gorgeous dog! I have a soft spot for beagles. Such cuties :)

About time something other than a poodle wins! I loved that Newfie that won several years ago.

Our beagle, Divot, is so proud of his "cousin."

Aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my websleuth name is in memory of my precious boy beagle, Boo Radley, I am sure he is baying his approval up in doggie heaven! What a cutie!

I'm also adding Uno's "cousins" Missy Dawg and Pepper to his list of happy family relatives! :woohoo:

Go beagles!

This made my daughter very happy. She is only 9 but raises beagles.
This started as a homeschool project and turned into a small business for her..by business I mean she was to raise the dogs and sell them but she and my dad (her business partner,lol) doesn't have the heart to part with any of her "babies" so we have 5 little spayed beagles running in our yard.
DIVA DOGS is what they have turned into!

This made my daughter very happy. She is only 9 but raises beagles.
This started as a homeschool project and turned into a small business for her..by business I mean she was to raise the dogs and sell them but she and my dad (her business partner,lol) doesn't have the heart to part with any of her "babies" so we have 5 little spayed beagles running in our yard.
DIVA DOGS is what they have turned into!

Love it! I wouldn't be able to part with the beagle pups, either!

Wasn't he just the cutest thing? Snoopy must be proud. I bet he's on top of his doghouse pounding out a congradulatory letter to Uno right now.

thefragile7393 said:
About time something other than a poodle wins! I loved that Newfie that won several years ago.

Oh yes! Josh! Wasn't he absolutely beautiful. Ran around on his victory lap letting everyone know he won too. lol He sure had personality.

Josh was fantastic!! I loved that dog!!

Very exciting win for Uno. Not only is he a gorgeous dog but what a fantastic personality on that guy :)

my websleuth name is in memory of my precious boy beagle, Boo Radley, I am sure he is baying his approval up in doggie heaven! What a cutie!

I was tickled over Uno's win! Beagles rule!

eta: My beagle Crystal and her half beagle, half dachsund puppy, Buster, are proud of their cousin!

My Barney is baying for his cousin Uno too. He says "Go Beagles!" I have had a beagle at all times for the last 26 years!

My daughter and I are big dog fans. We have a Bichon Frise. I took my daughter 2 years ago to the Westminster Kennel Dog Show when "Rufus" won Best in Show. It is absolutely the most amazing event! You literally need a full day at the Garden to appreciate everything that goes on with that show, both in the rings and in the background. We got to see first hand what goes on "backstage" with the grooming and prep of all of the gorgeous dogs.

I had a beagle many many years ago and they are the most loveable dogs! I am so happy for Uno and his family!

http://www.petlvr.com/blog/2007/03/ode-to-kirby-the-papillon/

Kirby was my favorite in years past. I loved it when he jumped into his trophy. A lot of attitude that little dog had. Shows exactly what the judges are looking for.

uno2.jpg

http://gawker.com/355971/cutest-beagle-in-the-world-wins-westminster

Love the little beagle. Uno is definitely a cutie.

That little Uno is a cutie!

I'll be happy the day a little Yorkie wins!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back