AR - Day care 'teacher' caught on tape raping 4 yr old

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.4029tv.com/news/15285273/detail.html

SPRINGDALE, Ark. -- A Springdale day care teacher raped a 4-year-old girl in an incident caught on tape, police said.
and
She told authorities that her privates were burning because "Bubba" touched her with a knife inside his pocket. Police identified Bubba as Monarrez, and investigators said closed-circuit video shows him pushing his hands beneath the girl's waistband while she was asleep.
and (this part made me more angry)
Davis said he chose not to notify parents of other day care students after the allegations surfaced because he did not know what to tell them for sure. Now that Monarrez has been charged with rape, Davis said, he plans to send out a letter. (more plus video at link)
His picture is at this link:http://www.kfsm.com/global/story.asp?s=7861882

He shouldn't have been allowed to be alone with these young kids!!! :behindbar Thank God the little girl could speak up for herself AND they had video.

Who else did he do this to in 4 months? And what about others he's been around when he wasn't working??? :behindbar :behindbar

This is why I never trusted males to babysit my children.

Director Howard Davis must never work with children again and Monarrez should be put in a room with the 4 year-old's parents to allow them to do to him what they will. :(

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH! These people p$#% me off. He didn't notify the other parents because he didn't want to lose their kids and their $. Everytime I see another day care story I thank God I'm able to stay home and care for my four year old myself.

No. not ever! :furious:

C'mon ladies, even though I don't blame you a bit for feeling that way. I'm a stay at home dad and in the summer I watch a neighbors two daughters. Not all of us males are bad.

Oh please, let's not make this a male bash-fest. I take offense to this. Women abuse children too.

I'm a male and I babysat children for years. I got paid to order a pizza and play Nintendo with them. :)

Taximom ... he's a ! :behindbar

But the title should be AR instead of AZ. :blowkiss:

Taximom ... he's a ! :behindbar

But the title should be AR instead of AZ. :blowkiss:

ROFL, for some reason I thought this was Arizona!!! :doh: I guess I'm still in Stiles mode. :crazy: I'll see if a mod can fix that for me. (Why we can't fix our own thread titles is beyond me.) Thank you, golfmom. :blowkiss:

I was molested at 6 years old by an 18 year old male cousin. I am sure there are good males who would never do such a thing but I will not be as trusting as my mother was. Sorry y'all.

Thanks bigbuck. Just wanted people to know I have my reasons for the way I feel.

I realize women are sometimes abusers as well but by and large, most child molesters are male. Let's just say I was always very careful who I left my children with and mostly took them with me.

((SewingDeb))

I don't like to leave my children with anyone else, frankly.

Thanks to mod Jeana for correcting the thread title so quickly. Wow! :blowkiss:

I take exception to that remark.

I am a father of three, aged 10, 8 & 6. My wife works in the evenings and saturdays. For the last four years.

The very idea of what you suggest makes me physically ill.

I was molested at 6 years old by an 18 year old male cousin. I am sure there are good males who would never do such a thing but I will not be as trusting as my mother was. Sorry y'all.

No offense taken.

Oh please, let's not make this a male bash-fest. I take offense to this. Women abuse children too.

I'm a male and I babysat children for years. I got paid to order a pizza and play Nintendo with them. :)

You're one of the good guys. Not trying to male bash but I know from personal experience that not all are good guys. Some can't wait to get the children alone.

You're one of the good guys. Not trying to male bash but I know from personal experience that not all are good guys. Some can't wait to get the children alone.

I agree, but this can be said about anyone. But now that you've given some background, I don't blame you.

I take exception to that remark.

I am a father of three, aged 10, 8 & 6. My wife works in the evenings and saturdays. For the last four years.

The very idea of what you suggest makes me physically ill.

As it should to anyone with a heart.

Don't gang up on SewingDeb! She's allowed to have her own opinion, just like everyone else here. Not speaking for her, but I know she isn't the offending type.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back