Pain Machine.

dingo

Former Member
Reaction score
An elderly man who nearly choked to death after slipping out of a pair of high heels while strapped to a "pain machine" has been identified as a retired maths teacher.
Richard Benjamin, 67, was rushed to hospital when he started turning blue after slipping out of a pair of high heels during a visit to a New York S&M venue last Friday.
The married man was connected to a contraption dubbed "the wheel" in the parlour's "Nutcracker Suite" when the trouble began, the New York Post reports.
Benjamin, who also has children, was reportedly bound with his hands behind his back and had a leather collar around his neck.
The collar was attached to a rope that was secured to a hook wedged in the ceiling.
He was also wearing nipple clamps. .

Wheres Glitch:) .

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=379629

Yeah, I thought the high heels were the "pain machine"!!

I'm still trying to figure out why it's important to note what he had been doing prior to choking.

Poor guy, he's probably really embarrassed.

And I'll never think of the musical "Nutcracker" the same way again. :eek:

OOOhhh, this is how he choked:
Benjamin began choking when one of his feet slipped from the heels, police said. (because he was still wearing the collar hooked to the ceiling)

I can not tell you how many times I had to read that post before I could figure out what actually had happened.

Theres alot happening in that post so I can understand the confusion:)

An elderly man who nearly choked to death after slipping out of a pair of high heels while strapped to a "pain machine" has been identified as a retired maths teacher.
Richard Benjamin, 67, was rushed to hospital when he started turning blue after slipping out of a pair of high heels during a visit to a New York S&M venue last Friday.
The married man was connected to a contraption dubbed "the wheel" in the parlour's "Nutcracker Suite" when the trouble began, the New York Post reports.
Benjamin, who also has children, was reportedly bound with his hands behind his back and had a leather collar around his neck.
The collar was attached to a rope that was secured to a hook wedged in the ceiling.
He was also wearing nipple clamps. .

Wheres Glitch:) .

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=379629

Seems to me that "Taki Noriko" is an irresponsible dominatrix. She "pulled him high enough to cause slight discomfort" which is great, but she should have known better than to have him do that in heels when his neck was attached to the ceiling. She's lucky she didn't hang him. SOCKS, people. If you must have heels, don't tie things around the neck.

Duh.

Socks and heels? :eek:

Socks INSTEAD of heels. The socks are a bit slippery on the floor, but you can still keep your footing enough not to choke... but not enough to stand completely securely (it's a mind fck.) Heels are able to come off or break and you can end up strangling someone.

wow Glitchy ...you sure are knowledgeable about this sort of thing :):crazy:

Okay, this is how naive I am. :blushing:

I thought a pain machine, I've never heard of a pain machine. I could really use one of those for my neck pain. I had to read that story several times before I figured out that it wasn't a pain machine like I was thinking!

Seems to me that "Taki Noriko" is an irresponsible dominatrix. She "pulled him high enough to cause slight discomfort" which is great, but she should have known better than to have him do that in heels when his neck was attached to the ceiling. She's lucky she didn't hang him. SOCKS, people. If you must have heels, don't tie things around the neck.

Duh.
There you are...Ive been waiting for your input:D :blowkiss:

A 67 year old involved in S&M and at a S&M club??!! The poor man sounds as if he's been struggling with S&M his whole life. He needs some therapy or something. I don't understand people hurting people for the fun or sexual reasons of it..

A 67 year old involved in S&M and at a S&M club??!! The poor man sounds as if he's been struggling with S&M his whole life. He needs some therapy or something. I don't understand people hurting people for the fun or sexual reasons of it..

Struggling with S&M? You made me snort coffee into my lungs! When I think of S&M, I think of being tied up in ropes and "struggling" against the ropes, so it just hit me as hilarious! :)

In that case, I've been "struggling" with it, too! Only, safely.

And, the wheel isn't called a pain machine to anyone in the lifestyle, just the person writing the article. It's just something (like furniture) you can tie someone on and if they are NOT tied by the neck to the ceiling (dumb idea!!!) you can turn the wheel and they can be upside down.

I've hung people from the ceiling lots of times - by their ARMS. By the neck is just totally irresponsible. More than that, it's proof she's dumb as a stump and dangerously so. I'd never allow someone to do that in my presence.

Anyone who has ever enjoyed a little slap and tickle in the bedroom is into S&M. Did you not know tickling is a subtle form of sadism? :) It's a spectrum of interests. It can be something as simple as a sharp nibble on the neck or as freakish as ... well, you can imagine.

Masters and Johnson did a study to find out what "normal" sex was, and do you know they came to the conclusion that there was NO such thing. Nope. What people are fed by their parents and society as what normal sex is (missionary, just for procreation, or whatever) isn't really the norm at all. :) (Thank GOD.)

Ok..reading this thread brought back the "fuzzies" moment to me again. OMgsoh...people dressed in animal costumes for sex! LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back