Win a free divorce - Contest ends 4pm 2/14/08

LOL, Glitch.

I was wondering if deanws might be interested, but this wouldn't help speed things along and that's what she needs.

Too funny. Bet the responses will be interesting......

LOL, Glitch.

I was wondering if deanws might be interested, but this wouldn't help speed things along and that's what she needs.
I would except I already have a lawyer and I have already paid her big bucks. We go to trial March 10th!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
He is such a jerk. I hope he relishes the whole town knowing all his business. I guess he thinks I won't get up there and tell the world he is a lying cheat! I think he is in for a surprise!!!!! I got witnesses! :bang:

I would except I already have a lawyer and I have already paid her big bucks. We go to trial March 10th!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
He is such a jerk. I hope he relishes the whole town knowing all his business. I guess he thinks I won't get up there and tell the world he is a lying cheat! I think he is in for a surprise!!!!! I got witnesses! :bang:

You know what surprised me with mine? He is the one who wanted out of the marriage (so he could be with the OW) and yet he is the one who kept fighting everything... it took us over 2 years to get divorced! He wanted out so bad... and yet wouldn't let me go... stupid azz...

You know what surprised me with mine? He is the one who wanted out of the marriage (so he could be with the OW) and yet he is the one who kept fighting everything... it took us over 2 years to get divorced! He wanted out so bad... and yet wouldn't let me go... stupid azz...
I think the reason he is stalling on ours is the fact that he doesn't want to marry his OW and is using me as an excuse. "Oh honey, I can't marry you because I am ALREADY married." Well, not for long! March 10th will be here before you know it.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Darn! I paid in full for my divorce. It was just final a couple weeks ago.

Darn! I paid in full for my divorce. It was just final a couple weeks ago.

So many people renew their wedding vows, you'd think with as wonderful as divorce can be, more people would renew their divorces as well!

I celebrate my divorce every year with a dinner out and call it my personal "Independance Day!"

So many people renew their wedding vows, you'd think with as wonderful as divorce can be, more people would renew their divorces as well!

I celebrate my divorce every year with a dinner out and call it my personal "Independance Day!"
GREAT idea! :D

I had the best party the week my divorce was final! :woohoo: I bought myself some jewelry as a gift to myself for putting up with so much crap all those years. It literally was the best thing I ever did.

I like that: Happy Divorce Anniversary!

dean, you need one of those countdown to freedom tickers in your siggie!!!

I had the best party the week my divorce was final! :woohoo: I bought myself some jewelry as a gift to myself for putting up with so much crap all those years. It literally was the best thing I ever did.

I like that: Happy Divorce Anniversary!

You should make a hallmark card for this date!

My parents make thing "even" when it comes to gift giving. My brother and his wife get $50 each on their anniversary. My stepsister and her husband each get $50 on theirs. *I* get $100 on my anniversary of my divorce - my ex husband's share and mine! :)

My parents make thing "even" when it comes to gift giving. My brother and his wife get $50 each on their anniversary. My stepsister and her husband each get $50 on theirs. *I* get $100 on my anniversary of my divorce - my ex husband's share and mine! :)
LOL! Your parents are cool. :)

WOW, are your parents ever cool!! :woohoo:

I'm on my second, last, final, very happy marriage, so I don't think about that date much anymore. I've got better things to think about!

But I agree, there should be Happy Divorce Anniversary cards created for that special day.

Now, what kind of card could we send the loser-ex? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back