Student sells virginity on web

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A university student is planning to pay for her degree course by selling her virginity on the internet.

Rosie Reid, 18, from London, decided to auction her virginity on the auction site eBay in order to avoid graduating with huge debts.

The Bristol University social policy student says she would rather sleep with a stranger than face years of comparative poverty.

Ms Reid put herself on offer earlier in January and received more than 400 offers within three days, including one of £10,000.

Ms Reid said: "It started as a joke, and ended up as 'why not?'

I'll leave university £15,000 in debt. That's why I am taking this drastic action."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/3429769.stm

Why stop at 1???? Go ahead and fund your whole college education!!!!

poco said:
Why stop at 1???? Go ahead and fund your whole college education!!!!

Well I think she can only sell her virginity once LOL

Well she certainly seems to think an awful lot of herself, doesn't she?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

LP Moderator said:
Well she certainly seems to think an awful lot of herself, doesn't she?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Thats right... I only got dinner, a movie and 2 pina coladas for my virginity!

skyangel said:
Wouldn't this be construed as prostitution, because she is essentially selling sex?

Ebay actually allowed this?

I am sure it would be and I don't think ebay would allow it. I am sure it was removed!

Casshew said:
Thats right... I only got dinner, a movie and 2 pina coladas for my virginity!

Well, that's not exactly how I meant it, Cass, but LOL anyway!!! LOL

It says she is a lesbian so I guess she would have hated it even if it was a freebie. Sheesh - what people won't do for cash.

Don't even ask me why, but that's about the funniest thing I've ever read. Thank God there was no picture of the man becuase the girl grossed me out enough! :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

So...She's surprised that her first foray into prostitution turned out to be unhappy...Poor thing...NOT!

All I can say is, unbelievable! :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back