Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask that anyone that comes across the live feed to please link it? And please link anywhere you read info. Thanks!

I am going to have to say I disagree, JDB. I just don't get the feeling that she knew the person any more than the other two women knew him. I don't think that is why he killed her. He escalated from rapist when he strangled her. He could have done this while raping her to add to his thrill of power and control.

A snip from the updated KTVN report:

"Officers describe the suspect as having a long face, square chin, brown hair, no accent, soft beard, firm stomach and shaved pubic region. He is driving an extended cab pickup or SUV and he may have recently changed addresses or place of business. They think he's still living in northwest Reno or near the University of Nevada. Police say "it's a good chance" they will find the suspect.

Police received several tips after yesterday's discovery, but they urge to still keep an eye out for any suspicious behavior; they say this man is still out there.http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=7882809

Police say the body was there for more than a week. The details about the clothes she was wearing when she was found dead not be released."

From the above report it sounds like LE has a lot of additional information on the suspect. Hopefully they're closing in on him!

Edited to add link:
http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=7882809

They feel he lives in the UNR or NW area but may work in the SE (S. Meadows area).

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Manner of death is officially strangulation. There will be further tests.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]They feel body was there more than a week. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Area where she was found had high weeds which could have helped to hide her. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]A reporter asked about cameras on the buildings[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica].[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Businesses have been volunteering their video.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Officials found other items of evidence in the field but would not say what.[/FONT]

Can we please provide links?

They keep saying NW area is where they think he lives.....and that he works in the South Meadows Area....

I still say Brinna knew the prep

Perhaps because the perp unfortunately may have spent much more time with Brianna than the other victims. He was afraid that her descripition of him and what happened would be to detailed for him to risk releasing her.

Thank you for the links!:blowkiss:

Mrs. Denison has lost a husband and now a daughter...it's unbelievable how some people can experience so much tragedy in their lives.

God bless this family. I hope something good comes of this in some way.

SS, I hope you are right about the discovery fulfilling this sicko's needs. Maybe that will buy LE enough time to catch him before he strikes again.

Mrs. Denison has lost a husband and now a daughter...it's unbelievable how some people can experience so much tragedy in their lives.

God bless this family. I hope something good comes of this in some way.

I appologize if I missed this on the thread, but how/when did she lose her husband?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone checked out that myspace guys page lately? I never asked for the link so I don't have it.

Yes as a matter of fact i did suzi......no comments in the past couple of weeks and he hasn't posted anything new since the last time I looked 2 weeks ago.....He did last log in 2/16 though......

Kel

I still say Brinna knew the prep

JDB, I think it's quite possible that Brianna may have known him, not
like a personal friend, but someone she had casually met prior to his
attack on her. He may have realized "She recognizes me." and that
forced him into silencing her. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online