UK - Kenneth Creswell, vile paedophile films rapes

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Unspeakable.

Wife shopped paedophile husband after finding video of him raping girl, 12

A businessman was jailed indefinitely today after his wife found sickening films of him raping a 12-year-old girl.

Kenneth Creswell had made more than 270 hours of recordings over three years of the horrific abuse of his young victim.

In one film, the 51-year-old predator even held his thumb up and winked at the camera as the child ran from the room sobbing.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=514691&in_page_id=1770

:sick: :mad: I'm not sure what "shopped" means as far as the wife is concerned. I hope that means she turned him in. Gosh, my own dd is almost 12.

I keep asking WHY WHY WHY??

:sick: :mad: I'm not sure what "shopped" means as far as the wife is concerned. I hope that means she turned him in. Gosh, my own dd is almost 12.

shopped is just that, she called the police and gave them the tapes,

it's just an English expression,

I hope they beat the crap out of him in jail.:mad:

To 'shop' someone in British English does mean to 'turn someone in'.

yes, indeed: why? what creates such a monster? :furious:

I wondered about the "shopped" part myself...
Kudos to this woman for turning his sick *advertiser censored** in instead of hiding it or taking up fopr him.
Death to him! At let the executioners gibve a "thumbs up" and "wink" while this SOB is dying.

I wondered about the "shopped" part myself...
Kudos to this woman for turning his sick *advertiser censored** in instead of hiding it or taking up fopr him.
Death to him! At let the executioners gibve a "thumbs up" and "wink" while this SOB is dying.

No DP in Britain.

I hope German law allows severe penalties for this.

To 'shop' someone in British English does mean to 'turn someone in'.

yes, indeed: why? what creates such a monster? :furious:
I can't imagine how a mind becomes so sick!
:eek:

Well, I WAS hoping it meant "shot and killed". But then she'd probably go to jail.

My heart just aches for the little girl, and frankly probably many other victims...

Sorry but, I can't help but wondering how does this pervert get access to 270 hours of this girl's life?? And no one can tell that something is not right??

:waitasec:

:furious:

Nope. none of the EU countries allows the DP.
They will not even extradite a terrorist to the U.S. if we want to seek the DP. They are controlled by the pro criminal, anti death penalty, European Union. :mad:

Anyone got some Preparation H to send the freak? He'll need it.

Sorry but, I can't help but wondering how does this pervert get access to 270 hours of this girl's life?? And no one can tell that something is not right??

:waitasec:

:furious:
if you break it down it'd still be about 2 hours a week....how does any adult man have that kind of alone time with a child that is not his?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back