Pink and Carey Hart split!

I saw this...
I feel sorry for Pink...man I have always LOVED her, her songs, etc...this is one chic who can rock out and not care what anyone thinks....
Plus her hubby is a MAJOR hottie....
Pink came out around the same time as Brit, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson...somehow, above all those I liked her the most...she just had that "attitude" about her that I admire I guess.

My daughter loves her and I love the fact she is the *anti-britney*. She has it together and is a good role-model for young girls. She is a "ballsy chick" who can take care of herself.

Hate to see the marriage end but seems to me her hubby couldn't keep his hands off other women.

Hate to see the marriage end but seems to me her hubby couldn't keep his hands off other women.

...plus women wouldn't keep their hands off him. I think it's safe to say that any woman that knows who he is would know that he is married to Pink! :(

...plus women wouldn't keep their hands off him. I think it's safe to say that any woman that knows who he is would know that he is married to Pink! :(

ohhhh he's a hottie is he not?
But then again pink is a beauty, in her own way, but I've never seen pics of her curled up to some man, etc...the way I have seen C.H do to women....

I was sad to hear this news, too. P!nk is one of my favorite musicians - just loooove her voice and attitude!! I thought her and Carey were a good match and I'm sorry they couldn't make it work. I wish them both nothing but happiness.

I was sad to hear this news, too. P!nk is one of my favorite musicians - just loooove her voice and attitude!! I thought her and Carey were a good match and I'm sorry they couldn't make it work. I wish them both nothing but happiness.

:clap:

ohhhh he's a hottie is he not?
But then again pink is a beauty, in her own way, but I've never seen pics of her curled up to some man, etc...the way I have seen C.H do to women....

He is really cute...I'm embararssed to admit I saw him in that reality show. He was the most "normal" of the bunch.

Law of averages said that marriage wouldn't last. Sad though.
I do love Carey Hart...he is yummy. :blowkiss:
Don't like Pink...I especially don't like her latest song about her and her 'hand' staying home tonight.:waitasec:

He is really cute...I'm embararssed to admit I saw him in that reality show. He was the most "normal" of the bunch.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHAT REALITY SHOW???????????
Sadly I know nothing about it!!!!!!!!!
Would I tune in just b/c of him? Nah, but I still would like to know WHAT show and feel somewhat in tune with things!!!!!!!!

I thought these two would make it actually.. I like some of pink's songs I think she is pretty cool..Love her hair! :) I was kind of shocked when she married him though because I always thought Pink was a lesbian. I just assumed she was for some reason?!

I love her new song "Who Knew"...I wonder if it's about Carey???:waitasec: I love her music. And he is soooo sooooo hot...I never thought they went together...I think he would be better suited with someone like...hmmm...ME :)

P!nk is gonna be just fine, he did not deserve her at all..if that is how he has really done her....then bu bye to him...she was a tough cookie and successful looonnnggg before him and will use this as a stepping stone..if ya'll get a chance, listen to "Dear Mr. President"...just one of her awesome songs. And she has an amazing version of "Me and Bobby Magee" too.

I love her new song "Who Knew"...I wonder if it's about Carey??? :waitasec: I love her music. And he is soooo sooooo hot...I never thought they went together...I think he would be better suited with someone like...hmmm...ME :)
"Who Knew" isn't about Carey - I've had the CD for a long time now and they were still together when it came out. ;)
And, LOL @ your last comment!! :D

Law of averages said that marriage wouldn't last. Sad though.
I do love Carey Hart...he is yummy. :blowkiss:
Don't like Pink...I especially don't like her latest song about her and her 'hand' staying home tonight. :waitasec:
Hmmm, trying to figure out if you mean "U and Ur Hand" or "Fingers". In "U and Ur Hand" she's referring to guys at the club trying to pick her up and that she's there to have fun with friends and not for that - that the guys are going to go home alone (just u and ur hand tonight). In the older song, "Fingers", she talks about, um, masturbating (can I say that on here? lol). The guy falls asleep after sex and she's still got desires and "lets her fingers do the walking". Personally, I love both songs, lol!! I made a video montage (my first ever attempt at audio/video editing) using the song "Fingers" and clips of my crush, Chad Kroeger from Nickelback. :blushing:

I thought these two would make it actually.. I like some of pink's songs I think she is pretty cool..Love her hair! :) I was kind of shocked when she married him though because I always thought Pink was a lesbian. I just assumed she was for some reason?!
I absolutely LOVE her hair, too. I love that she has the nerve to be who she is, if I only had half her confidence, ahhh.

As for thinking she was a lesbian, I think that she's bisexual. I remember hearing that she'd been with women before, but I'm not 100% sure if that was rumor or not. Her one song, "Oh My God" is about being with another woman.

<*snipped*>... if ya'll get a chance, listen to "Dear Mr. President"...just one of her awesome songs. And she has an amazing version of "Me and Bobby Magee" too.
Dear Mr. President is an awesome song, isn't it?! I love it! Here's a link to YouTube video of it for those interested. What an incredible voice she has, REAL talent!

I could care less if she is Bi or wrote a song about masturbation. What's wrong with either one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back