Facts about the suspect

close_enough

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Authorities urge the public to consider that the following descriptions of the suspect and vehicle may vary slightly as compared to the actual suspect and vehicle, and that non-exact matches should not be ruled out. Any clues, no matter how seemingly insignificant, could help solve the case. DNA evidence already collected can provide positive links regarding any suspects who are found.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080129/NEWS18/80129044

1. Male
2. Shaves pubic area

I think those are basically the only facts we know.

there are more than two.....a combination of what more than one victim noticed, including the shaved pubic area....LE stressed that the descriptions could vary......

THE SUSPECT

White male, 28-40 years old.
Long face with a square chin, facial hair about a quarter to a half an inch long below his chin that was soft and not prickly like stubble; brown hair; shaved pubic area.
Slightly taller than 5-foot-6
Firm stomach with an "innie" belly button.
Strong but not overly muscular
No accent when he spoke
No alcohol or cigarettes on his breath; no cologne

there are more than two.....a combination of what more than one victim noticed, including the shaved pubic area....LE stressed that the descriptions could vary......

THE SUSPECT

White male, 28-40 years old.
Long face with a square chin, facial hair about a quarter to a half an inch long below his chin that was soft and not prickly like stubble; brown hair; shaved pubic area.
Slightly taller than 5-foot-6
Firm stomach with an "innie" belly button.
Strong but not overly muscular
No accent when he spoke
No alcohol or cigarettes on his breath; no cologne

This description is a big help. It narrows the perp down a lot. He is caucasian by all implications. He is in to fetishes by all the other reports. Someone knows this guy and may be reluctant to speak but they do know him.

This description is a big help. It narrows the perp down a lot. He is caucasian by all implications. He is in to fetishes by all the other reports. Someone knows this guy and may be reluctant to speak but they do know him.

i think so too, CP......he's going to slip up, or someone is going to have a 'bell go off' in their head & think of someone that could fit some of these descriptions of him & his truck......

Is the suspect said to have blonde hair on his arms and blonde eyebrows? That doesn't really fit in with brown hair.

Is the suspect said to have blonde hair on his arms and blonde eyebrows? That doesn't really fit in with brown hair.

hard to say...i have brown hair, but my eyebrows are blonde, & so is the hair on my arms...(i was born blonde, but it's darker blonde/brown now)

Also the fact that a condom package with his DNA on it was found at the one attack. I think this is important because how often do we hear of a perp using condoms or leaving condoms or even bringing condoms to the scene of an attack?

But am I getting the facts right? Was it said that the suspect has blonde hair on his arms?

txsvicki.....here's an article foxnews that mentions a guy being from latin descent....but this was early on, & i think it's a description of a guy that was with a friend of Briannas at some point the night she was abducted...i THINK this guy was ruled out already, as a suspect.....

eta...yes, this guy's been ruled out, from what i understand....not sure where i read about blonde hair on someone's arms, but yes, i read that early on also....also, if he's got blonde/light brown hair...dirty blonde hair, i'd say he does have blonde hair on his arms anyway...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324345,00.html

Cops are looking for a tan-colored, later-model GMC or Chevy Suburban and a white male, about 45 years old, who might be of Latin descent.

"He's certainly a person of interest. We're treating him as a person of interest, not a suspect," McDonald said.

The man driving the vehicle had picked up a friend of Denison's earlier that evening from the party both were attending when the friend was trying to hail a cab and dropped her off without incident at Mackay Court, the residence where she lived and Denison was staying, McDonald told FOXNews.com.

I am coming in late on this one, so forgive some of my ignorance-I actually think that this is quite a bit of information regarding his physical appearance, but I suspect that after this attack he went home and changed the obvious things like the facial hair etc... Somewhere in NV some woman is married or dating this guy-I wonder if he is a former student which makes him able to disappear in this way-he changes his appearance and minimizes body hair-he gets how evidence works because he left someone elses undergarments at the scene. Did they ever show the undergarments in a local photo? Cause some woman out there is going to say, hey I used to have a pair just like those-and I used to date this guy and it will all come together hopefully before another attack....JMO.

(K-I just read that the origin of the panties is known...)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back