Little ole Lady assulted by Cop

Geez, what is this, like the 3rd or 4th video this week involving a cop assaulting a civilian?

Caught on Tape -- what's amazing is that she got arrested after being assaulted until the surveillance video came out ... needless to say all charges were dropped against her.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=5947029

Oh geez, just when I was trying to cool my heels, attach my flaming head back to my neck and shoulders, Kaaaaaaa boom! Let me go view the video, I want to warn everyone within one hundred miles of me, beware.

Thanks goldmom. take care. Ooh, and stay out of the way of LE.

Ok GM - you have got to be googling "bad cops"... lol

I'll tell ya what, you create a thread on how many cops assault people and I'll post one on how many people assault cops- and let's see who's is bigger!! lol

I am kidding ya know.. don't really start a thread!!

Oh geez, just when I was trying to cool my heels, attach my flaming head back to my neck and shoulders, Kaaaaaaa boom! Let me go view the video, I want to warn everyone within one hundred miles of me, beware.

Thanks goldmom. take care. Ooh, and stay out of the way of LE.

That's just the fear they are trying to instill; obey or we'll brutalize you, legal or not. This is a minority of LE, but the rotten apples sure make the rest look bad.

Crypto6

Wow! Great free advertising buzz for that meat market, doncha think?

Now, I am assuming the responding cops believed the retired/not retired cop who started it and didn't bring him in. Hmmm...:rolleyes:

I'll tell ya what, you create a thread on how many cops assault people and I'll post one on how many people assault cops- and let's see who's is bigger!! lol

Lisa, if I could find my favorite cop caught on video you would be SHOCKED!

An officer pulls over an old guy in a pick up truck who can't stop cussin' and acting crazing. The officer just stays completely mild mannered and professional throughout the whole encounter. After giving the guy a ticket, the guy rips it up and throws it on the ground. The officer politely insists that the guy get out of the truck and pick it all up and gains his cooperation. The guy eventually gets back into his truck still cussin' and carrying on and wishes the guy a good day. It's flat-out the coolest vid of a caught on tape video of a police officer!

I've seen that one... He was way more "cool" than I could have been!

Lisa, if I could find my favorite cop caught on video you would be SHOCKED!

An officer pulls over an old guy in a pick up truck who can't stop cussin' and acting crazing. The officer just stays completely mild mannered and professional throughout the whole encounter. After giving the guy a ticket, the guy rips it up and throws it on the ground. The officer politely insists that the guy get out of the truck and pick it all up and gains his cooperation. The guy eventually gets back into his truck still cussin' and carrying on and wishes the guy a good day. It's flat-out the coolest vid of a caught on tape video of a police officer!

LOL thats my favorite one as well. Hilarious!

I'm fine. However, I just got into a wreck and the other driver had messed up a U Turn over a median in the rain. (Not that there's any training in that...) She tboned me and was crying to the police officer.

He was a dear, sweet man. He waived many things he could have charged her with - giving her one small ticket. Waived my ticket for not having proof of insurance in my car and wished me a great day.

Just thought I'd mention that it's not something in the fabric softener they are using on uniforms nowdays. :crazy:

Want to clarify JUST, as in, the wreck was an hour ago.

to me there is a huge difference between a cop that does a bad thing and a bad guy that does a bad thing. they are supposed to be the good guys. we place our trust in them and we give them the gun and all the power that a badge holds. a person on a jury must often decide guilt based on what a officer says happened. people at their most vulnerable point look to the police. when you are a victim of a crime your trust is placed in the man with the badge. i feel the reason officers like this make the news is they are out of the norm. it is not news when a bad guy attacks the police because they are bad guys. we know they should rot in jail the police know it and the bad guy even knows it. when a person in a position of trust abuses their power it is the duty of everyone to say you are not above the law. most officers want the job for reasons other than the ability to abuse imo. we need to take away the ability of bad cops to get away with abuse and hopefully attract less sadist to the job.

It was a melee of senior citizens. What a way to live. If either one ever wants to sell their homes, they will have to disclose the bad relationship they have with their neighbor. Can you believe trying to hancuff an elderly lady and it's all on tape? I know my son-in-law and daughter sold their house at a $150,000 loss because they lived next door to a crazy neighbor. She harassed everyone around her and there was basically nothing they could do about it. They were legally (and morally) obliged to disclose this because they could have been sued by unsuspecting new owners. The sad thing they moved because they were worried about the safety of their children, but when they had originally bought the house that neighbor hadn't moved in yet and they loved the neighborhood.. Since they have moved away the neighbors are involved in a major lawsuit and the accusations are wild. Even though my daughter and son-in-law lost a lot of money they're happy they got out of there. It was a nightmare and at least their family is safe. If a neightborhood relationship goes awry it can lead to police callings, civil suits, and worse of all violence. It's so important to maintain a civil relationship with neighbors.

:eek: You ok? Your car ok? Go in to get checked if you start really aching!

All is good. I just kept waiting for the officer to do something strange. I even commented that it wasn't as exciting as on television where the people in the wreck went after each other and he said he could provoke it if I wanted, just for me. :) I declined. The girl was already in tears.

It was a melee of senior citizens. What a way to live. If either one ever wants to sell their homes, they will have to disclose the bad relationship they have with their neighbor. Can you believe trying to hancuff an elderly lady and it's all on tape? I know my son-in-law and daughter sold their house at a $150,000 loss because they lived next door to a crazy neighbor. She harassed everyone around her and there was basically nothing they could do about it. They were legally (and morally) obliged to disclose this because they could have been sued by unsuspecting new owners. The sad thing they moved because they were worried about the safety of their children, but when they had originally bought the house that neighbor hadn't moved in yet and they loved the neighborhood.. Since they have moved away the neighbors are involved in a major lawsuit and the accusations are wild. Even though my daughter and son-in-law lost a lot of money they're happy they got out of there. It was a nightmare and at least their family is safe. If a neightborhood relationship goes awry it can lead to police callings, civil suits, and worse of all violence. It's so important to maintain a civil relationship with neighbors.
That is such an excellent reminder. I'm sorry that your SIL and daughter were forced out of their home with no recourse. Thanks for sharing their experience.

I had a crazy neighbor who built a 12 foot high concrete brick wall between our properties. She even wanted permission for them to work from my side so that it wouldn't damage her flower garden. I rolled my eyes and said "whatever" .... shortly after that we sold. I bet she was pissed after spending all that money to build a great big ole wall of China.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back