Kathleen Savio's Death Ruled a Homicide

Thanks Dobler! Now where's the arrest warrant?

Nancy Grace has Drew's lawyer on now. He's downplaying all the "small" bruises on the body.

Did he have anything to say about the homicide ruling? Is he ready to blame someone else on that?

So going by the Brodsky playbook- there should be a Stacy sighting via mysterious letter very soon.

Wait- is that Drew's clock tick-tick-time's up!

Saw the same thing on Ahbrahms on the ticker tape below screen, in a few minutes Greta is on ..can't wait to see what she and her crew have to say about this update.

Greta is leading with this story tonight! :)

Dr. Baden, surmises after the first autopsy stating that #3 wife should have been called a homicide 3 years ago, on Greta now.

watching, anyone need us to tell what's going on?? You all do this for me all the time, I never get to.

Dr Baden is on.

watching, anyone need us to tell what's going on?? You all do this for me all the time, I never get to.

Dr Baden is on.

I'm ready to go watch..but for the rest of the crew here I will say Yes Mis Christine .

Homicide, undisputed, but who did it....what is his alibi. Greta-can't narrow down time of death......Baden says time/material may have changed evidence that could change time of death??? Not sure that's what their implying....trying to follow....

Thank God. Maybe this poor woman will finally have justice.
I agree with SuziQ. Where the darn arrest warrant??

How do you feel, I knew this would come out as homicide, wieght off shoulders, now they can find out who killed my sister...investigation can proceed, WHO DID IT (sister)

4 yrs since death....how punishing for family? Sister-so stressful, horrible, depressed, therapy, losing my sister, I was very close to her, finish eachother sentences, thought alike...not have anyone listen...you have all these papers and all the things she tried to do and everyone said dont' worry, your goofy, at the inquest it was like abomb thrown at them, the weight is being lifted, not gone, never gone, but lifted.

who did this

no forced entry is the big deal from past investigation, says greta.....so who could have done it......

don't know if drew had a key, she believes he had a garage door opener. She could have let him in says Greta.....any romatntic interest? Sis says yes, she had BF, had his own business, nto there, lived in NOrther burbs, couldn't just drop by, she was aloen that night...said key but didn't hear if he had one.

greta-still had to settle prop...stacey was preggers, marraige over, lot involved w/businessess, stock, put off, arguing about who gets what, normal divorce stuff...but it off..a couple of weeks until official settlement, unbelievably convienent....Drew got everything, nothing to estate

Greta---has she seen drew, not since end of OCT beg of NOv on Greta....commercial

Mark and greta

Mark, great news (the arrest), i have to compliment their going back and reversing themselves and my 1st question, coroner had a pickle going on...how will they adjucicate how they were comfy with accidental death, now have homicide on their lap.

Greta-get rid of old bring in new, investigation wise.....no forced entry.....homicide in undistrubed house, let in our let themself in, Mark-rather simple, the 2nd wife Drew p was a certified Locksmith always updated skills and had state of the art sets, always upgrading, 6-700 a set, no brainer says mark..Greta-36 hours, where was boyfriend...accordign to paster stacey wok eup and hubby was gone and she made a series of calls, tehy should get these records...Mark-they have these avaialbe from nextel for 7 yrs ...baden 36 hours...drew was missing Sat night to Sun morn body wasn't found till ??? (I know you all know this, LOL) there is yoru 36 hours mark says, crap yalll, didn't hear what he freaking said!!!!

alibi in question-Mark

Innocent poeple dont have alibies when they are supposed to be asleep. LOL!

Wife # 3, victim of homicide, what does drew think...coming up..........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back