Kathleen's Children

Class-z

Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way.
Reaction score
The children (two boys) of Drew and Kathleen were served with supenoa's to testify before the grand jury yesterday morning.

I didn't quite understand, but Greta stated that four armed, fuly vested police officers showed up at Drew's house to server the boys.

That is a lot of officers to serve a subpoena. Armed, yes, most officers are armed. Vested? Is it protocol for them to wear vests when serving subpoena's? It might be advisable in some places I guess, and could be protocol. But 4 of them? That is a lot to serve a subpoena or even two.

Those poor kids. I dont know what else to say, and that does seem like alot of policemen, equipement, etc to serve summons. But I suppose the police just dont know what to expect when going to the Peterson residence, it's just so damn sad that these kids are having to live like this, and that DrewP is such an *advertiser censored* to put them through it.
Do Kathleen's boys get to see their grandparents or other relatives?

How old are the children - about 15 and 13? KS died 4 years ago, meaning they were about 11 and 9.

Can you imagine your children testifying about something that happened when they were those ages? I just don't know how much they will be able to add to the case.

I believe that Thomas's mother would be very very proud of him. He has been under extreme pressure and in a very stressful situation. I know it would have made me proud.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?z=4&a=3584

(Still I don't know if press release by the defense publicist is in very good taste.)

I agree with you, that this is definitely a biased report and just another chance by the defense to put Drew's name in the press in a good light. May have been different had they mentioned anything at all about Tom's mom, Kathleen. She deserves credit, more than we probably know for helping shape her sons!

Oh my, I think some LE must expect Steve P. to go postal, if they were armed and vested.
Those 2 boys have been brainwashed between Scott/Steve.............

That is a lot of officers to serve a subpoena. Armed, yes, most officers are armed. Vested? Is it protocol for them to wear vests when serving subpoena's? It might be advisable in some places I guess, and could be protocol. But 4 of them? That is a lot to serve a subpoena or even two.
poor reporting. My husbands a cop and he better be armed and vested anytime in uniform

^6Angels,
your video is beautiful and amazing. Congratulations on breaking the cycle. The kids look happy and safe. God Bless You All.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back