Greta Fox Cable News 2-29-08 Never before seen Greta stated.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is suppost to be a very good show on Fox Cable with Greta. Drew is giving a very inside look into his life. He is showing the living room now. Drew is the house keeper he said. His daily routine, he retired a short time ago, and raising four kids is a much tougher job. Showing the kitchen decorations, were pretty much done by stacy. Going to the basement, he says he thinks in the near future they are going to move. Every room in the house Stacy did, he said for a young woman she did a good job. The kids are waiting to get their computers back. On kids room theme is air planes. Lacy's, theme is a princess room. There is not to much in the house that he has changed it's as if Stacy was still here. The other son's room is done in cars another son's is done in planets. He said again his computer was take by police. A another room was done in a jungle, if a couple can wall paper together are happily married. Showing Drews and Stacys room. More coming up shortly Greta said. He's in the kitchen making PBJ sandwichs. Pretty much he's handling everything on his own the two teenage boys do help him out. He's now Mr.Mom and is making lunch. He's not as playboyish as people want to think. The older boys know what's going on. They are pretty bored with it when it comes on tv about Stacy and Drew they say dad can we turn the t.v. The little boy is saying daddy I want a sippy cup he is servering them lunch. He says the only thing he needs help with is for someone to come over and teach Drew how to do hair. He goes out once every two weeks or so. The ladies he goes out with have been friends for many years. He said it's very innocent and that he wishes he could have more time for himself. If he gives himself 3 or 4 hours every two or three weeks it's not sinister. He gets postive letters, romantic letters from girls wanting to date him. He just thinks it's funny. He does thank people who are sending him postive letters. People are starting to get boled and putting their addresses on the letters.
Drew is getting ready to go out in public on the camara Monday. More about Drew shortly on Greta.

Thanks Windchime for the transcribing.

So DrewP thinks that raising the kids is harder than a cop job? LOL, and he has only had to do it for a few months and probably has had lots of help. He still gets out of the house to go drinking.

I wonder if he is suprised now about what his wives have gone through, raising the kids- without outside help?

Thank you Windy for giving us a blow by blow of Greta's show. I've got to watch the repeat.

There will be more on Monday, I believe. They interrupted for a live press conf about the Ricin poisoning. Definitely worth staying up for the repeat though.

Oh, he's quite the homemaker, isn't he? Was I the only one looking for bullet holes in the floor or ceiling while they were walking around their bedroom and the garage? :D :D

This new publicist is doing a good job for him, I think. Show him doing housework, taking care of the kids, all the beautiful rooms that no doubt Stacy did all by herself.

It almost made me cry that so much of her is still in that house, but she isn't and never will be. And the psycho that he is could walk around knowing what he did to her (whatever that is) and still smile, goof around and talk b.s. about his life.

:sick:

LOL, I found myself looking for bullet holes too.

And, I had another random thought. Drew talked about all the emails he has been getting. But, how does he get emails if the police took all the computers?
Did he hide one with the fold-up gun that he hid?
And, how do all the people who write to him even know his email address? Even if people write to him in care of Brodsky, how does Brodsky forward the emails to someone who doesn't have one?
When he pointed out his desk area, I failed to note if there was a computer there. Did anyone see any computers at all?

I am hoping that Drew makes some fatal errors, and I think he did on the Today Show interview yesterday. Wish I could remember what it was.

Oh, he probably uses the pc's at the library to check his email when he takes books back.

I wish I had been the camera-person. Drats.

I take it that Greta didn't ask the BIG question? About his timeline?

I missed most of it, but I don't think Greta was the one in the home, mysteriew. It might have been her producer or another station's team. It was all nicey-nice. Lots of laughter. :rolleyes:

Well, maybe Monday they will show her asking the question by phone, hopefully! Unfortunately I won't be around to see if she did.

Was JAB present for the interview?

When Matt Lauer, of the Today Show, started to ask a question concerning the timeline JAB jumped right in and said he will not allow Drew to answer questions about the timeline. So until there is a trial we may never know.

JMHO

Greta now has the video segments up from last night's show. Link at the media thread.

I thought the house looked much nicer when you see it in the video. The two still pics didn't do Stacy justice in her decorating. I think it looks like she set up the house to be a home for her family with the kids comfort in mind. I can just see that house full of friends and laughter and kids running around. For such a young women with all her responsiblities I think she did a fine job.

JHMO

On the GRETAWIE BLOG lots of people are upset for Greta even doing this segment. But one blogger said that Greta's producer was there trying to get Drew to talk..that was their job. And Greta responded..Yes..talk,and talk and talk.

He makes mistakes when he talks and tries to pretend to be normal..the New Drew..but he just doesn't have that character part down quite yet. So getting him to talk and talk and talk..about himself, his house is good.

Greta is doing her best to get an interview with him. If she has to pander to him in the meantime, do it. Letting him talk, and talk, and talk...is also good, like DD said!

Every time a computer was mentioned, I watched carefully and they did not show the area where the computers should have been. DP has the money to have replaced the computers or he could have gotten a laptop since LE confiscated the others. I found it curious that the camera crew didn't pan on the area of the desks to show the missing computers.

The whole idea of them hiring a person to revamp DP's image is ludicrous. Too little too late, Brodsky!! I think that it looked totally contrived and made him look even worse because of it.

Going on about Stacy decorating was ridiculous because everyone knows that DP didn't do it...but I noticed the way he mentioned it cost him a fortune. Big deal, DP! You had Kathleen's portion of the money to decorate your house and some of her furniture, too! If anything, this part of your interview reinforces what we have thought all along about you...it is all about you and the money!

I watched it twice - saw the repeat later last night. I felt it was all one big PR stunt. It was meant to show DP as just a normal guy, who's wife "left" him, doing everyday things. It's purpose was to counter all the negative publicity he's garnered with his behavior.

I think it was one of Greta's producers who set up the tour, and I bet DP or his PR manager set the rules............no hard questions, just questions about the house and everyday life.

For Greta, it gets her foot in the door. She's hoping to nail DP with an interview where she asks the hard questions. I just can't see that happening. DP knows Greta is going to ask him about the time line and other questions he can't answer without incriminating himself.

i hated drew talking about all the hate mail he was receiving, saying people wanted him dead.....his two children who are already missing a mom, were right there, eating their dinner, while he talked. he is a moron

i hated drew talking about all the hate mail he was receiving, saying people wanted him dead.....his two children who are already missing a mom, were right there, eating their dinner, while he talked. he is a moron

Greta's point exactly

JMHO

Yes, I had no idea he could stoop lower than he already had.

Thanks Windchime!

I missed it..............thank goodness for the repeat broadcast in a couple of hours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back